FEE3 2023 Schedule Announcement!

Cerulean Coast was a surprise hit from last year, so I’m extra curious to see this year’s video

13 Likes

Vestrian Saga is another Hack I put on my list. Looks like Thracia but with QOL.

Nuramon once again cooked good this year.

It was interesting to see an LTC of a Hack at FEE3. Then again, that might be suitable for a hack like Cerulean Coast. Its fun to see what stuff can be done with these units.

4 Likes

The Marshall animation is so badass!

2 Likes

Props to lowres for showing the full potential of Cerulean Coast’s units, the video was very entertaining and informative

7 Likes

Cerulean Coast by Rivian! What a showcase, the offbeat nature of the project is evident just looking at the units, their skills, and some of the writing, but I feel like the intrigue and more dramatic elements on display were also dramatic as well! The biggest surprise I think was the format of the showcase itself; having someone LTC your project is a clever and effective way of highlighting the project’s strengths I thought. Lowres did a great job; not just in planning and executing the low turn clear, but also in showcasing the narrative and the unit selection. Great showcase all around!

10 Likes

I went comedy.

16 Likes

weezer

3 Likes

weezing

3 Likes

Some great work with trailers, a beautiful animation showcase from Nuramon as ever, and a wonderfully degenerate clear that shows off so much of Cerulean Coast’s madness. Off to a flying start this year!

6 Likes

Two Milkmen Go Comedy! This trailer was an excellent blend of high quality shitpost and actual high quality informational content! Love how the community has so many projects these days with custom and unique skills, interesting and fleshed out new gameplay changes and additions, and all that good stuff. Particularly excited to see more use of the free roaming hacks available! Great work and great showcase Retina!

6 Likes

The drums of war are beating!

19 Likes

drgreen sweep!?

13 Likes

This FEE3 is having an amazing start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really liked Vestrian’s Tales trailer ! It’s very well made to show how hard the situations is for the protagonists, with a lot of Thracia vibe (but more player-friendly) :smile:

As always, Nuramon’s animations are sooo incredible ! I’m a big fan of the Marshall’s arrow animation, it’s just too cool ! :bow_and_arrow:

Then I’m always happy to see more of Cerulean Coast, I fell in love with the project when I tried it, and the new chapter looks like another level design banger ! :star_struck:

Tmgc, asides from having the most incredible name ever, looks really cool and the trailer is really funny ! It’s been a while that I wanted to give it a try and now I’m even more hyped ! :laughing:

Drums of War, well let’s just say that the trailer is amazing in quality ! The drawings are really beautiful and the trailer encapsulate how awesome the Project is ! :heart_eyes:

J&P B2 remake, I’m really awaiting it ! The 1st one was a really fun experience, J&P gaiden was quite different but still very interesting, so I’m really hyped by this 3rd iteration of Justice & Pride :smile:

9 Likes

Drums of War! Great trailer! That artwork is killer, CrimeanRoyalKnight did a great job with it! The rest of the trailer is no slouch either; the text is very reminiscent of that classic FE opening style, and the music really contributes to a powerful mood. Also, gotta say that using drums in the Drums of War trailer music is both obvious but also wonderful! In regards to gameplay, I dig the variety of different primary and secondary objectives on display! Great stuff Parrhesia!

Justice and Pride Book 2 Remake! Can I just say it’s very cool to see a Book 2 to J&P; I dig seeing all the returning faces in the unit roster! And the game looks awesome; love the lower stat caps and custom/split classes. Great chapter for the showcase too; classic escape map. Great work DrGreen!

6 Likes

16 Likes

Sacred Echoes!!! Yes!!!
I’m obviously super biased in favor of all things Gaiden, but today I just wanna highlight all of the work and polish on display in SE that has little to do with the original; the custom cgs and animations, the entrance animation in combat, the remixed music adapted for the GBA soundfont, and even a plethora of different emotion portraits for different characters, it’s all incredible! Sacred Echoes may very well be the most polished, most feature complete hackrom to this day. It’s simultaneously a loving experience for all of us Gaiden aficionados out there, while also being a great experience for people who may have bounced off of SoV or the original. Incredible work Gamma, and everyone else who helped make Sacred Echoes possible!

6 Likes

Damn this Sacred Echoes trailer is a masterpiece ! :star_struck:

4 Likes
15 Likes

What’s that portrait for Yukirai at 1:57? I’ve been trying to find it in the Repo

pretty sure it was specifically made for TD