FEE3 2023 Schedule Announcement!

Hope y’all are waiting at the FEE3 Central Station.

tenor-1513298999

Can’t wait to see all the quality projects this year. And the reception of my own. First timer hype!

5 Likes

Hype train, looking forward to day 13

3 Likes

Hype! It’s almost time for FEE3! :smiley:

Edit: Wait, Sacred Echoes is part of FEE3 2023? Is gonna have a final update? Am I missing something?

1 Like

Just to be sure. You do mean the time that isn’t observed anywhere in the world until daylight savings end a short while after FEE3 ends, and not the time that is currently observed in Eastern Time Zone, Eastern Daylight Time, yes?

Excited for FEE3 this year! Was hoping to see some more FE10 stuff, but still excited to see the projects for this year :blush::+1:

I’m really proud of how the showcases I recorded turned out, super excited for folks to see them :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

The real FEE3 always begins here, at the time the schedule gets announced. Another ticket for the hype train please!

I’m so incredibly excited to see the reception to the showcases I’ve recorded. And of course I’m just hella excited in general for the cool stuff this community has been cooking!

4 Likes

That’s correct - there is a bugfix patch releasing alongside the video, as well as the completion of the full Spanish translation.

5 Likes

OMG DREAM OF FIVE?! FOR REAL?!

5 Likes

Wow so much cool projects in this schedule, sounds like an awesome FEE3 again :star_struck:

5 Likes

It will be UTC-4:00. It’s currently 5:09PM in that time.

1 Like

Let’s go, I am so hyped. Cerulean Coast is shown right at day 1, that is great. I also like seeing Project Stratagem again. Also: Fire Emblem 5Ds?! I have that day marked!

7 Likes

Its this time of the year to be most exited as a fire emblem fan!

8 Likes

LETS GOOOOO! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m so excited to see more Holoemblem:S4S

3 Likes

Epic trailer :ok_hand:

22 Likes

Amazing animation showcase as usual

24 Likes

It’s that time again everyone! Another year, another FEE3, another 58 showcases! Let’s do this. :sunglasses:

Starting off strong with A Vestrian Tale! Right off the bat the presentation seemed noticeably more polished than in past years! And as a 1rn enjoyer :tm:, I really enjoyed just how much of the trailer was player units missing their attacks or getting smacked lmao. While the project clearly draws much inspiration from FE5, and it shows, it feels like A Vestrian Tale also has it’s own strong visual, gameplay, and narrative identity! Excellent work Roze, and well done Hagaen for their work helping make the trailer!

Next up, that which needs no introduction, Nura’s Animation Showcase! I dig the theming this year; tons of love for Tellius classes and armors in particular! Gotta say that the Black Knight animations are my favorite of the bunch; those sword swings somehow look both effortless and impactful! Also excited to see Dark Deity 2! The Relic Knight seems like a step up from the animations of the first instalment. Great work as always Nura!

14 Likes