FEE3 2022 Schedule Announcement!

19 Likes

Did you ever want to make a fire emblem map and watch an anime at the same time?

Then here you go, presenting you with Vesly’s quick 16 min how to create a chapter guide

3 Likes
23 Likes

Good Morning Fire Emblem Universe! (It’s actually afternoon here in my time zone but shhhhh)

Creating a Chapter in 16 Min by Vesly! It’s very nice to have a succinct and straightforward tutorial for all the FEBuilder fundamentals! I’m continually impressed by the quality of tools available in the community, but have been less impressed with the level of documentation, so this is exellent to see!

Lady of Masks by Xilirite! This build looks incredible, and the plans for the port sound promising! The chapter showcase was fantastic, but what really impressed me was the commentary; 50 minutes flew by in what felt like no time at all! It’s always awesome at FEE3 to hear from the developer themselves and get insight into their processes, but it’s also just as nice to hear the developer have as much fan as Xil and Bpat were having! Looking forward to more LoM!

12 Likes
17 Likes

Fire Emblem Dark Dragon Bebirth by Fiuke Bnuy!

That sure is FE1/11/3 Book 1! Not much to say about the gameplay, although I like the inclusion of the FE11 prologue in GBA form, as well as what appears to be imported CGs from Shadow Dragon. Hopefully someone finally actually finishes a quality FE1 Re/Demake :midblink:

10 Likes
24 Likes

Time to Double Down with Doubled or Nothing by ArcherBias!

I think it’s rad just how much millage ArcherBias got out of what in theory is such a simple gimmick: No Speed For U. And yet with clever player unit design, enemy unit design, and of course item/weapon design, there appears to be plenty of room to experiment and achieve success. You and Dainn both did a good job on the commentary; just two friends on a “couch”, riffing on each other while still staying on task and giving insight about the game. Excellent showcase!

13 Likes
26 Likes

God every so often im just reminded of how fantastic osas is, its just really fun and clever and witty

6 Likes
18 Likes

Cerulean Coast by Rivian!
I wasn’t sure how Rivian was gonna top last years’ CC trailer, but I guess the answer is a new, even better trailer! I love the balance of comedic elements with actually informative clips about the project’s units, skills, and items! CC is quite a zany project, but it rarely fails to make me laugh or cheer. Hope to see more!

Parallel Emblem by BladerDj and Retrogamer!
There have been plenty of crossover hacks in the past, but this is my first time seeing a project that has a mix of new and existing characters, trying to tell a serious, branching story. It’s quite ambitious! But the map design in this showcase was very promising, and the new characters at least seem enjoyable, so I think this could turn into something special.

13 Likes
31 Likes

From a young age, I was fascinated by the idea of God, that there is some objective truth behind our world. I was determined to find some way to prove his existence, through history, through religion, even through science.

At last, after decades of work with nothing to show for it, now that my body is old and decrepit, now that my mind is dull and sluggish, I truly heard the voice of God.

And he said to me these words:

“Play Absolution by ZesaDynamite.”

28 Likes

Absolution by ZessDynamite!!!
What an awesome trailer! It was great to see gameplay showcases in the prior years to be sure, but this trailer really highlighted the story, aesthetics, and just the general vibe of Absolution. I feel like cooking is the obvious standout :eyes:, but the other features on display are also appealing! Also this is almost entirely a personal thing, but I love the usage of Tellius sound effects! The GBA visuals and Tellius sound design help give Absolution its own feel imo. Can’t wait to see more!!!

16 Likes
25 Likes
25 Likes

WTF :exploding_head: who leaked fe17 into FEE3 :sob:

10 Likes

The best FE game releasing on 20-Jan-23 :sunglasses:

7 Likes

wtf i thought this was a devvy reply

5 Likes