FEE3 2022 Schedule Announcement!

3 days and counting…

3 Likes

by the way, will this topic be the same where we’ll get to see all the youtube videos for this year’s FEE3 showcase, or it’s just for the schedule presentation?
asking 'cause i might have something for you guys.

1 Like

@Relic will know for sure, but I think keeping the updates here makes sense.

2 Likes

Yeah, pandan is correct. I’ll be keeping all the updates here. Feel free to post what you have!

well, i recently dusted off the banner i’ve made a while ago for the occasion, but if there’s going to be another topic dedicated entirely for the showcase, i think it might be better to just wait for that to pop up.
meanwhile, i’ll see if i can manage to further refine what i already have.
don’t worry though, it will surely be there in due time~

5 Likes

This is the only thread where I’m going to be updating with the videos as they go live every day, there’s not going to be another thread.

ah, my bad then, by updates i thought the updates regarding the schedule itself, not the actual videos.
if that’s how it is, then we’re good. it also happens that i just finished putting the last details where was needed.
so, if you guys would like to use a new banner for the event, feel free to do so:

FEU-E3-Banner-2022-Fenreir

i decided to reduce the size a bit compared to the other one used last year, so that it wouldn’t take too much space in the sticky preview.
tried to make it simple, elegant, and in line with the fire theme. straight to the point, so to say.

in any case, can’t wait for all the projects to start showing up. may this one be yet another great FEE3~ :+1:

25 Likes

Lol “last promise 4: revenge of the promise”
Classic

3 Likes

excited to see nuramon’s animation work this year!!

4 Likes

Yooo the banner looks amazing. I love blue flames. <3

I noticed that Parallel Emblem seems to got linked with this post. Was it because I made an announcement on our thread that linked to the schedule? I didn’t know that would happen.

3 Likes

One more day hype train! :steam_locomotive: chu chuuuu!

5 Likes

So, eh
Tommorow!

3 Likes

And we’re kicking off the event with devisio’s Eternal Winter!

29 Likes

Aw yeah! This is happening!

Once again I am endeavoring to watch every showcase, and then say something nice and/or positive about them! I’ll try to leave my impressions soon after I watch each showcase, but forgive me if I fall behind, there are a lot of showcases and I’m only one person.

Starting off strong with Eternal Winter!!! I’ve had the pleasure to be somewhat familiar with this project already, but that doesn’t make me any less impressed with the consistently incredible tech and quality of life on display! So many interesting and clever skills, units, and items, all wrapped together with wonderful artwork and a fun, winter based aesthetic! The cognitive load of learning and applying all these skills can be a bit overwhelming (in my experience), but at the same time having so many interesting tools gives Eternal Winter an almost toy-like, sandbox appeal not found in many projects. (It reminds me a bit of Gaiden :eyes:)

While I’m at it I’d like to also shoutout the return of Pikmin1211 and Bpat co-commentary. :sunglasses: Hello Gamers.

21 Likes

Next up is Aletheia by epicer!

27 Likes

Up next is Nuramon’s Animation Showcase!

37 Likes

Time for the first double feature! It will not be the last. :midblink:

Aletheia by Knabepicer! Heck yeah! This project continues to be very promising and polished, with interesting maps and fun unit design. I very much enjoyed the mix of post and live commentary; it was great getting to hear quotes from the dev about their project, and see some of the showcase player’s experience with the project, followed by a more traditional live demonstration. Full marks!

Nuramon’s Showcase! Ahem.
IT’S FIRE EMBLEM GAIDEN!!! FOR THE NINTENDO FAMILY COMPUTER DISK SYSTEM?!?
HOLY HECK THAT FIEND ANIMATION?!? I had no idea such a thing was even in the cards for Sacred Echoes?!?
Alm and Duma’s animations look as great as ever as well! On one hand, I’ll miss that this is the last year we’ll be getting Gaiden/Echoes Nuramon animations, but on the other hand it just means that what may come in the future will be an even greater suprise. :eyes:

20 Likes

Can’t post the Gaiden L because the anims are too much of a W.

4 Likes

What an amazing start it was today. Two amazing projects (one filled with skills presented by two men having fun from start to finish, another with an excellent presentation of both information and ingame-material) and new strong Animation for Sacred Echoes. Speaking of, that Remake has yet to gain its video. I’m excited. Sacred Echoes was the reason that I stumbled across FE Universe in the first place. Seeing that project growing and getting so much love in order to create something that will be filled with as much love as Shadows of Valentia itself is just amazing.

About Eternal Winter, while I do think it are too much skills it really looks interesting to me. I love the mix of medieval and steampunk it seems to have. Turret Guy is awesome. And while the complexity might be overwhelming I think mastering it could be a great feeling.

Alethia had me interested since the trailer last year (or the one before I’m unsure rn) showed darkness and the story is a setting more OG Fire Emblems should tackle. I am curios how the Dismount Function was implemented now. But I’ll prolly have so many new hacks in my radar after these videos then I’ll be able to play xD

8 Likes

Finishing up day one is Sacred Echoes!

30 Likes