FEE3 2022 Submissions Thread

Recently, I’ve been made aware of some confusion among people about who to contact to volunteer your time for the event. I just wanted to clarify that the volunteers listed in the OP are not officially affiliated with the event, and that if you want to volunteer for things like LPing or the Audit comittee, please contact me, not anyone else. I’d be happy to clarify any questions people have about this, and have emphasized and reworded the OP to make it a bit clearer to hopefully avoid this confusion in the future.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in assisting with the event!

10 Likes

I’m in need of a new hack to play so I volunteer to let’s play if anyone needs it.

Methods of contact.
Discord: Shadowfire #1874
FEuniverse: You can figure that one out

4 Likes

I’d totally be down to volunteer to LP + edit! Been wanting to for the last few years but I tend to miss the deadlines LOL.

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for my schedule then I’d be 100% ready to volunteer so it’s a shame. Hopefully, that won’t stop others for stepping up for the task and giving new romhacks some spotlight! Super excited for FEE3

2 Likes

Now that it’s been roughly half a month, I’ve posted a new thread that should act as a place for project creators and volunteers to talk to each other and get things done. Hopefully this helps people who may be struggling to find help recording their projects and volunteers looking for something to play!

The thread can be found here.

8 Likes

Woot can’t wait for FEE3! x3 lots of fun stuff to see I hope :3

2 Likes

Hey! I have a question:
Do projects have to be completed to be submitted? Or is something like a 5 chapter long demo eligable? I understand that it has to be free of bugs, playtested, and all that.

2 Likes

A five-chapter demo is perfectly acceptable.

4 Likes

I understand that it has to be free of bugs, playtested, and all that.

Well there’s technically nothing stopping you from submitting a video of your project bugging out in hilarious ways

3 Likes

I’ve definetly have gotten some pretty amusing glitches. Though, I haven’t recorded them before fixing them

2 Likes

Darrman is correct, there’s no sort of restriction on completeness or bugs or testing for a project to be submitted to FEE3. All the necessary requirements should be listed in the OP.

1 Like

Just wanted to inform people that there is 1 month left to submit participation! This isn’t the final video submission, but if you do not submit a response to the current form, any video submission you make will not be accepted.

5 Likes

Building on this, it’s important we have the submitted form indicating your intent to participate so we can slot you into the schedule and ensure we have enough support on the back-end.

Thanks again, excited to see more submissions come through.

8 Likes

There’s about 15 days left to submit participation, make sure to get on that if you are thinking of submitting a video to the event! Looking forward to all the submissions and good luck to everyone!

9 Likes

Hi all, just another reminder that there’s 5 days to submit intent to participate, so make sure you get that in on time!

6 Likes

Hey all - remember tomorrow is the last day to submit your intent to participate in FEE3. Please be sure to get your intent to submit soon. Relic will be posting the new form for video submission shortly thereafter.

Remember to head over to the help thread here or the help channel on discord to make arrangements for recording if you need help.

Thanks all - lots of exciting entries so far.

11 Likes

Good luck everyone!!

Imagine if FEE3 eventually becomes popular like SAGE now is!

3 Likes

This is the last day to get your intent to participate in, so get on that if you haven’t already!

I’ve also opened up the project showcase submission form for those who may be interested in that, excited to see what comes in. The link is in the OP.

4 Likes

Hey all - friendly reminder that video submissions are now open.

Use this link to submit your video once it is ready.

Please use the help thread if you need support recording. Thanks.

6 Likes