FEE3 2021 Project and Showcase Submission

Reminder that there are 3 more weeks until video submissions are due if you elected to make your own video. Please get your videos in using the Showcase Submission Form by September 15th!

5 Likes

About a week left to record!

Just recorded my vid today. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Get your recorded videos in before the deadline! IF you can’t get the videos in time, there’s always next year’s FEE3.

1 Like

1 Like

Seconding those reminders about the deadline. Please get all showcases in by the end September 15th.

2 Likes

Only a couple more days before showcase submissions close! Please get your videos in using the submission link before the end of September 15th.

4 Likes

Submitted! After a long process of getting stuff done and fixed, I finally did it! My first FEE3 submission is (hopefully) in and ready for an amazing first FEE3! Looking forward to it!

8 Likes

Last day to get in submissions! I can’t say for certain that the moon will destroy the earth if you don’t get your submissions in, but I can’t say for certain that it won’t, either.

11 Likes

Bring in your submitted submissions before it’s too late! If you can’t submit your submission today, there’s always next FEE3 next year, so you have plenty of time to improve your ROM hack and make new sprites for the community!

Done! I just submitted my video! xD

13 Likes

latest vids for Book of Exiles and SALVAGED Showcase are in. (Gotta show up at least, right?)

5 Likes

And that’s that! Showcase submissions are now closed, thank you to everyone for getting your videos in! If you have questions or concerns, feel free to DM me and we can chat.

Within the next month, quality checks will be done on all videos. If there is an issue of any kind with a submission, we will contact you. Otherwise, assume that if you submitted a video (or a project to be LP’d by a volunteer, for that matter) and haven’t been contacted, that everything is proceeding smoothly.

Hopefully, within a couple weeks a schedule can be released so that we can get excited about this year’s FEE3 lineup! See you all then!

18 Likes

We’re now in the Quality Phase for this Year’s FEE3 and if there’s any changes you need to improve on based on the feedback and can do the redos on it soon enough. You all have it until October 15th, the schedule is in the making of it and it will be ready for the final product in Late October.

Putting the finishing touches on the schedule. Dates & times should be announced soon. Thanks to all the participants and volunteer LPers for being so timely with all of the videos this year. I’m sure we will discuss more in the post-mortem, but overall this is the most timely FEE3 yet.

More details on the schedule to come. Looking forward to it!

29 Likes

I wonder what’s the total of Projects and Showcases are submitted for this year’s FEE3?

You won’t need to wonder for long! The schedule should be released within the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

6 Likes