FEE3 2019: Here we go again!

There’s so, many, entries. Wouldn’t it be nice to have multiple rounds in the year?

4 Likes

24 projects this year if I did the math right. I remember last year having 33 or something.

1 Like

Organizing it once a year is already a pretty huge endeavour; Twice a year would be even worse

5 Likes

Project Name: Microhacking
Platform: FE8
Showing: Let’s play by me

Project Name: Fire Emblem Battle Royale
Platform: FE7
Showing: Let’s Play Let’s Play by me

I’ll send you the video before october 31st

3 Likes

I should have the video in by a week or so
I̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶l̶a̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶

1 Like

I’ll be sending you videos for

• Vision Quest
  • Faith and Blood
  • Seven Siblings
  • The Nameless Heroes

Feel free to send over other patches my way if you need help as we get closer to the end of the month.

Do you have a preference for receiving files on FEU or on discord?

8 Likes

Project Name: Another Gaiden Remake (I know, I know)
Platform: SRPG Studio
Showing: Demonstration of features

I’ll send a video by the 31st. Since I’m sending the video later on, do you still need me to dm the game itself to you by tomorrow?

2 Likes

Alright! My patch is finally submitted! Now I can feel slightly less stressed about this.

1 Like

If anyone still needs a player, I’m still open to it. Really interesting stuff in this year so don’t hesitate to hit me up.

2 Likes

No, you do not need to DM me the game if you are making your own video arrangements.

(Unless you want to, of course :P).

4 Likes

Quick questions: So, how is the process going to be? Are you going to give us a designated Lp-er? And I assume it’s going to be live streamed like the previous FEE3s? If that’s the case, when it’s the deadline to send the Lp-ers the patches?

Also, the OP needs to be updated with the new submited projects.

1. If you don’t have somebody to LP your project, Arch will find somebody from the list of volunteers.

2. There is no live stream. Videos are recorded and uploaded on the host’s YT channel based on the (TBD) broadcasting schedule.

3. Today is the last day to submit your project if you aren’t recording it yourself. You send the patch/project to Arch if you don’t have your own LPer.

4 Likes

All right. Thanks for answering my questions, I apreciate it.

1 Like

My submission is finally in! That’s a bit of stress lifted off my plate today. Now I can’t wait until November to see everyone else’s amazing projects.

2 Likes

Project: Fire Emblem Fallen Flame (Working Title)
Platform: FE8U
Showing: Gameplay of first 5 chapters.

Completely bug free now! Woo!

2 Likes

Wait… what timezone for the deadline?
Also, I assure that Hiraeth is ready and on time lol.

1 Like

I don’t believe a specific time zone was ever written anywhere, so unless that changes… I don’t know. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Wait, did we need to send the material we wanted to show before the deadline?

1 Like

You should just submit whatever you have rn ASAP and DM the patch to Arch. If you’re LPing your own hack there’s no need to send him anything other than a submission here.

3 Likes

I’ve already submitted the patch, and i’m only going to show some screenshots as it’s just a graphic mod

1 Like