FEE3 2019: Here we go again!

Fine tuning is going well so I’ll officially put the hat into the ring and should hopefully have it ready to submit in the next few days.

Project Name: The Siege of Lemond
Platform: SRPG Studio
Showing: Let’s Play of the full game since it’s only a single map and I’ll likely release it publicly around the same time.

5 Likes

Considering the fact that I’m back after roughly an entire year, this makes me giddy that I can finally show up without fear.
Edit1: I will have it ready at some point next week.

1 Like

Project Name: Prelude to Darkness
Platform: SRPG Studio
Showing: Let’s Play (A demo featuring 4 fully playable chapters available at the time.)

How do I send the game? (Oh, and I’m a bit early to the party.)

6 Likes

You DM it to Arch, and he’ll send it to a LP’er for you.

3 Likes

I hope you’re right about this. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why would he lie to you

1 Like

Would I Lie to You? by Eurythmics begins playing in the background.
I haven’t had to do this before?
Sorry if it came off as doubtful or anything.

1 Like

Project Name: OC Emblem
Platform: FE7
Showing: Gameplay/LP? (current build is 7 chapters long)

2 Likes

Hey, what’s the best way to send video files for trailers?
DMs don’t authorize them.

Last year I set up a dropbox and sent the link to Arch.

I’m also a big fan of Firefox Send: https://send.firefox.com/

^ It’s basically snapchat for file sending and it handles up to a gig. The link expires quickly though iirc, so just be wary if you use it.

2 Likes

Putting in the dropbox link just replaces it with an empty video player

In Firefox Send? You should just upload the video directly.

Do you think we could possibly see a list of received projects and who’s going to play each one? You know, kind of like last year.

1 Like

Project Name: Cancer Emblem III DESTROYED: Ersatz Grinds for the Fog of War
Platform: FE8
Showing: Gameplay, 8 chapters completed (up to route split)

I haven’t made a thread or displayed my work up to this point since I’ve been very secretive about the project, so I’m not sure if this is a qualified submission. Will likely require a LPer for mine (will be able to be a side commentator, hopefully, if wanted), though I might be able to pitch in as well for other hacks that need it. My “setup” is very archaic, however.

I’ve been working on a hack for a while and I may as well share it here. I don’t have much dialogue, but i have the plot and the majority of the maps done.
Project name:Shattered Dimensions
Showing: Lp of some select chapters, maybe a short trailer if i have time. The beta build of the game will be available with the videos. I’ll have the videos out before the 31st

I plan to record all the stuff by myself, so where should i upload my video(s) when they’re finished?

2 Likes

Yes. I will work on assembling it.

1 Like

Hi, I’m pretty new here and I want to submit my project:

Project name: Kaga Emblem
Showing: An Lp of the first 2 or 3 chapters. Whoever offers themself to Lp it, can do it for the FEE3.

Is this all I have to do to submit it?

1 Like

Just a reminder that submissions are due on October 6th.

If you are arranging your own video/LP submission, I will not need to get the video file until October 31st. Just let me know if this is your plan.

11 Likes

Snakey1 and I will be sending you a video later, we plan on recording around the 18th-ish.

Thanks for organizing this Arch! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I should be able to get my submission patch to you by tomorrow? I just have a few more things to work out.

1 Like