FEE3 2019: Here we go again!

(I didn’t know how to format this, so copying Gamma and Nura’s format)
Project Name: The Book of Exiles: Book 1 Teaser
Platform: FE8
Showing: Let’s Play - chapters TBD - will need a volunteer

Should have first 4 chapter arc ready and polished for FEE3.

Project Name: Team SALVAGED Showcase 2019
Platform: FEGBA
Showing: Latest SALVAGED Battle Animations

Hopefully people enjoy these releases.

15 Likes

If there’s multiple books shouldn’t it be called The Books of Exiles?

10 Likes

If its a collection of books it can be called a bible.

7 Likes

Hey all! I must seem new here, but I’ve been a lurker here for quite a while. I just wanted to say that I’ve begun streaming on twitch recently, so while it’s probably covered, I can help stream/lp any project that needs covering, as long as it’s GBA, SNES, or maybe Dolphin. I’m not certain what exactly the procedures are like behind the scenes, so to speak, so if anyone is interested, please contact me either here or on Serenes.

6 Likes

Project Name: Sun God’s Wrath
Showing: Let’s play - I will need a volunteer.

When I have more time, I’ll make a thread here on FEU.

11 Likes

Project Name: RFV DLC
Platform: FE7
Showing: Let’s Play - I need a volunteer (all if possible, if not, chapter 1)

Need more feedback and a visual of somebody playing this. A lot of the ideas in it, I am putting in my full hack I am working on and I really need some critical commentary.

3 Likes

Is FE7X/Immortal Sword going to be doing anything this year? I always love their development updates during FEE3.

10 Likes

So, my computer broke in the middle of what was already an extremely busy time for me.

I’d wanted to code some new features for AutoNewline and have a new release to show off for FEE3, but that’s looking increasingly unlikely. I think I’m going to have to pull out, sadly. I’ll get back to FE hacking eventually, just probably not in time for this.

I could join the completely off the wall submissions (looking forward to Dinar’s btw, from what I’ve played of his project it’s super cool) and throw in my nonFE hacking project. It’s complete enough to show off, at least. But…

• It’d require an LPer who owns a copy of and is familiar with the gameplay of Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (PC version) ideally someone who can play on Calamity
  • I haven’t actually found anyone to test this thing for me yet. I test it extensively myself, but any volunteer would be the first other than me to try the hack.
  • It’s a rebalance/difficulty mod, probably not as immediately flashy/entertaining as the ‘full custom’ FE hacks most people will be showing off.

I figure this probably won’t happen, but it can’t hurt to throw it out there. Drop me a line if you’d be interested.

7 Likes

That sucks, man. Hope you get back on your feet 'round here soon! :heart:

5 Likes

Project Name: Voice Table Installer Demonstration
Showing: Let’s play if anyone is interested in a little music that happens to have a chapter that goes along to it. If not, I’ll have a trailer and a folder full of EA files for download.

9 Likes

Can I still volunteer to LP something?

3 Likes

Project Name: Fire Emblem: Mask of Dunham
Platform: FE8U
Showing: Gameplay, Chapter 11

7 Likes

:confetti_ball:

Due to our beloved @RobertFPY’s sickness, team The Golden Knight won’t be able to finish at the deadline. Project Fire Emblem: Tales of the Golden Knight withdraw from FEE3 2019. I’m very sorry everyone, especially Arch. We might come back before the next FEE3 of 2020.

9 Likes

f

But seriously, that definitely sucks. I hope the hack turns out well later!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know. I was looking forward to playing it again (without cheats), but unfortunately it will have to wait.

Get well soon, @RobertFPY!

6 Likes

Project Name: The Tale of Ternon
Platform: FE8U
Showing: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

We still need to decide on an LPer, personally I was leaning towards MK404 but I dunno the team members’ opinion, so we’ll see

12 Likes

Project Name: Thracia Palette Mod v1.01
Platform: FE5
Showing: Screenshots, maybe release date

It is an update of an old hack I made, but I’d like to showcase all the features of the mod, including the ones that were already there.

2 Likes

In two weeks before the deadline preceding any extensions. Pretty good time, I think.

5 Likes

Making the rest of us look bad

2 Likes