FEE3 2019: Here we go again!

I’m torn between my TRS hard mode hack and my FE3 hard mode hack. I imagine that for whatever I choose, I would go with some of the more different chapters and make showcase videos.

3 Likes

why not both?

4 Likes

I would like to do both, considering the progress I made on both projects.

5 Likes

Never been in one of these but they’re always a blast soooo

Project Name: Ember Sigil
Platform: SRPG Studio
Showing: Gameplay

5 Likes

The last year i was a little bussy and i forgot to be aware the FEE3 2018 so i want to show this year the finished Hack

Project Name: Fire Emblem Latino 2.0 - You Can (Not) Ban
Platform: FE7
Showing: Let’s play.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna try to do both of my projects.

Project Name: TearRing Saga Hard Mode
Platform: TRS
Showing: Playthroughs of a select few chapters (maybe chapters 2, 3, 6, 8)

Project Name: FE3 Improved
Platform: FE3
Showing: Playthroughs of a select few chapters (maybe chapters 4, 5, 7, 9)

Both of these are mainly done, to the extent that they’ll be shown off, at least.

3 Likes

I’m willing to be an LPer, or more properly streamer. If you don’t have anyone for your gameplay, feel free to drop me a line. I have a very laid-back, if eccentric, style to my content.

2 Likes

@Arch Could we get a proper explanation for this? It’s important for knowing how much I can procrastinatehow long I have to polish the hack.

2 Likes

Assuming if it’s anything like the previous years, the projects need to be submitted by the deadline, then the month inbetween is used to record the videos and handed off to Arch or the host before they go live in November.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see these hacks in action. Then most likely cry as a lot of them won’t be completed.

4 Likes

Good thing mine’s not a hack :o

4 Likes

What and not have it be a last minute rush like last year?

What are you, a person with other things to do?

6 Likes

Project Name: Fire Emblem: Reawakening (Community Blitz 4)
Platform: FE8U
Showing: Gameplay

I drew the short straw on submitting this, but do note this is by no means just my project, but a community effort!

7 Likes

Project Name: Nuramon’s Animation Showcase 2.0
Platform: FEGBA
Showing: Battle Animations

23 Likes

0/10, not enough communism

2 Likes

Project Name: Terror Of The Forest
Platform: FE8
Showing: Gameplay, and maybe Trailer if I have enough time and resources !

2 Likes

Project Name: Berwick Saga Translation
Platform: PlayStation 2
Showing: Trailer, Let’s Play

Since I’ve missed the past couple FEE3 events to show this off, I figured it was time to actually enter for once. The project is relatively close to completion–only 5 maps (12, 12x, 13, 14, 15) out of 41 left, as well as the lengthy epilogue.

The trailer will be compiled by me, and Bosswin has volunteered to do the LP.

I imagine it might be a little up for debate whether this qualifies for FEE3, but since it’s on Serenes, the Wikia, the subreddit, and it’s by Kaga, I’m going to assume it’s all right.

13 Likes

@Dinar87 is submitting a Metroid-style game he made, and Leonarth submitted a Snake clone last year. An actual SRPG is downright tame in comparison to those.

5 Likes

Yeah, and I’m already making a TearRing Saga hard mode hack, so your Berwick Saga translation should be fine.

2 Likes

Question for the organizers of this:
Pandan will be LPing my submission, we have already talked about it. Do I just need to send him my patch/save file to play, or should I send it to Arch as well? More than happy to do either, or whatever is easiest for the event as a whole

1 Like