[FE9-RE][Done!] [FE10-RE][Done!]Rebuild FE9,10 in gba use FE8(Translation HIRING)

You should use the second one. fe9+10 re.ups.

Okey, thanks for clarifying :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No problem, let me put some notes in the OP.

Now Iā€™m wondering what kind of hacking tools the Chinese community uses. Do yā€™all just hex edit everything like maniacs?

Bruh, the chapter 1 is a hell, I just completed fe7if HHM without save state and I was thinking this hack is gonna be easy but the chapter 1 is worst than chapter 12 HHM of fe7if

Iā€™m curious if thereā€™s a reason why Skrimir canā€™t transform, normally Iā€™d get the option but with him and Ranulf it doesnā€™t show up, is this a glitch maybe?

I donā€™t know. Maybe you donā€™t have full energy.

Is the item to lower Ikeā€™s level the one sold for 20000 gold at the bar? Also, I still canā€™t figure out how to promote Mistā€™s villager classā€¦

No, the item is in the bar, not 20000. You need to use the regular promote item like other class.

Seeing no movement penalties on sand was pretty funny, everyone be zooming around the map lol

also took a bit to find stefan but gottem

after saving and trying to continue before the tower, the game prompts to save again and then it crashes, im not sure why but yea i cant continue anymore
im using mgba but i havent had any problems with not being to continue a chapter until now so yea rip run until then

You need to change to vba I think.

i switched over to VBA-M 2.1.4, and when i try opening the game it crashes immediately
:pensive:

Does the m means mobile phone?

Itā€™s the version of VBA thatā€™s still being developed, https://vba-m.com is their website

I also tried to use the last version of the original VBA - 1.8.0 and it does boot up but after the screen to select your characters, it gives a message about no one in the queue and it going back, and I havenā€™t been able to go through it, I think my save might be messed up somehow

(third edit sorry) turns out the way to bypass this is when it asks you to save, to click B and just dont and itll go as normal

Right, I am happy to see you passed it. We also take a look at your save file and we find you did it before.

1 Like

was able to get my units to tier 3 as well finally which was about time now being in the tower and all, very satisfying to see the big numbers

Great. Now you can go to the tower to have ā€œfunā€.

3 Likes

i tried but dheg was too powerful lol
even had ike with resolve and that didnt do anything so that was something

also the goddess protection thing i didnt know it was going to be added as a skill so now i have astrid not be able to use it since iā€™ve given her 2 skills already so ye rip that

You can use scroll to forget the skill, it is in the secret store in the town. Also, you need to follow the rules that dheg will transform after turn 5.(If you played orignal fe10 you know what it is)