[FE8JP] 2 Princesses English Translation Hard 3 Update (Bug Fix)

Well the eggs respawned each time I went to the ruins so I don’t know

There are 3 eggs when you visit the base chapter. Each contains 50 XP. On difficult mode, they don’t respawn while in normal mode they can respawn. In future update though, the author has thought about removing it entirely from the difficult mode.

also, the grinding area (or ruins in Japanese), are supposedly given less exp as to not make the game too broken. the 30th turn enemies that spawned are for their droppable endgame weapon. they, of course, didn’t yield any exp unfortunately.

1 Like

So infinite eggs were normal-bound, yeah the exp gain is definitely low in the grinding area, when you find high lvl tier 3 enemies or even a few tier 4 in story maps, the ruins have a lvl 1 halberdier,hero and warrior, that’s good for promoting units but nothing more so this hack turns into egg abuse or choose your favorites and bench the others.Thanks for the info!

After patching the rom, I just get a blank page in the emulator. What shold the problem be?

patch it on fe8JP (seima no kouseki) and NOT the US version of the rom.
…or maybe there’s something wrong with your patching software in which case I recommend NUPS.

I have a question regarding the supports, maybe I’m doing something wrong or maybe is a bug but I cannot start support conversations of any kind, is there a solution?

Here I sent the screenshot regarding the issue.

As far as I know, you can only increase supports in the base area.

And where do I gain acess to it?

Thanks in advance

there is one after your current chapter if my memory serves correct. I can’t remember exactly how many base chapter there are in this game but I think there are 5-6 instances of base chapter.

edit: found it!
Base chapter occurs after chapter 3 / 3x, 7, 15, 20, 25 / 25x, and 29
I’ll update my thread accordingly. ^^

Yes after 3x I got the base chapter, thanks!

1 Like

Ok sorry to bother again but I have a last question, there are arenas to farm money in this hack?

well you can’t grind exp anymore but infinite money can still be exploited. ^^"

hint

here’s a hint tho: hidden items in ruins always refilled every visit.

So how do I play this mod?
I downloaded the ups and it won’t patch.
Does it mean I have to go get the JPN rom first, then patch the translation?

yes, it needs fe8jp (seima no kouseki) rom to patch.

how do i get it?
is there a link to it?

are there any arenas in this game? (I’m in base pre chap 8)

@Ysa12 apologies, but rom sharing is Illegal. just search fe8jp rom on google if that’s how you want.

@ElderMane nope there isn’t any. Technically the ruin is an arena by itself but you might as well use it for something else ^^"

Im trying to download the JP version from the uploader site, but I get an empty zip file everytime, does anyone know what is going on?

I had also received the same problem too when I try to download it on my desktop. Although when I used VPN it works perfectly so… you might want to try that. I guess it’s region locked or something I’m not too sure.

You can also try to download it on your phone/mobile because it works perfectly with me and I always use that method. Hope it helps!