Fe8 (with the full skills patch) but you create my units

Its the very reason I chose Locktouch, just in case no one submits a thief or just to not worry about keys or lockpicks or just want a lock breaker with some actual power behind him.

Edit: I feel i must ask, once you’ve gotten enough submissions you plan to release the patch? I never know how these things are handled.

1 Like

I’m not sure either, I’d need to know if blood(the creator of the sacred trilogy hack) actually allows me to release the reskin it as long as I remove the post game content for example, because the base is not mine at all

NAME: Luke
AFFINITY: Dark
CLASS: Malig Knight
SUBSTITUTES: Duessel
GROWTH RATES (max 300% EXCEPT Lords and Trainees, who get 350% instead):
HP: 60%
STR: 30%
MAG: 50%
SKILL: 40%
SPE: 40%
DEF: 40%
RES: 20%
LUCK: 20%
STATS SWAPPED: trade spe for def
PERSONAL SKILL (full skill patch, consider your unit will also get up to 4 skills from your class): Tome range up

PORTRAIT/PALLETE (OPTIONAL):you can choose

DESCRIPTION: Best class is here

NAME: Ishtar
AFFINITY: Thunder
CLASS: Mage
SUBSTITUTES: Lute
GROWTH RATES (max 300% EXCEPT Lords and Trainees, who get 350% instead):
HP: 40%
STR: 0%
MAG: 60%
SKILL: 45%
SPE: 55%
DEF: 10%
RES: 50%
LUCK: 40%
STATS SWAPPED: ( luck for res)
PERSONAL SKILL (full skill patch, consider your unit will also get up to 4 skills from your class): paragon
PORTRAIT/PALLETE (OPTIONAL): Ishtar portrait from the public graphics repository (Sorry I can’t post pictures yet)
DESCRIPTION: The godess of thunder is back!
Give her Mjolnir as a prf (if possible)

Okk her spell will be a 1-2 range thunder with crit and slightly more might
Also, I’ll be hacking around 3 or 4 hours from now I think, I have college classes

1 Like

There are no Malig knights in the sacred trilogy I think, there are dark knights though. I could add the malig knight animations if there are any in the repo, so malig knights substitutes the Wyvern Lord idk

Vaters unique class is a maligknight but no one from the base cast can become one

There are actually. It’s Valter’s unique class

Bruh My mistake lol I forgot it was there, like, I know the Lilina sage and the fe7 great lord classes are there for example, but I completely forgot about those ones. Great catch

Here’s your unit (yes I gave push to brigands, idk why they didn’t have it already):
Captura de tela 2022-11-16 154322
portrait credit to CapibaraInSpace

2 Likes

Here’s you unit: I gave her elfire and earrings, that’s why she has +3 magic:
Captura de tela 2022-11-16 155855
portrait credits to Kanna

1 Like

So we got Blossom mage lord, galeforce mage and paragon mage. Whats next rightful arc mage or what?

The blosson one does get rightful god at lvl 15 promoted.
Honestly, I’m all in on the unit powerlevel, I just want you people to have fun creating broken/fun/cool units

Here’s your unit!
Captura de tela 2022-11-16 162146
Portrait Credits to Sme

1 Like

Thanks boss

1 Like

1- thank you
2- I love the portrait

1 Like

good choice for the portrait, looks like he won’t struggle hitting things too much. hopefully he turns out good in your run.

1 Like

Here’s your unit!
Captura de tela 2022-11-16 210401
Portrait Credits to Blade

About the Mjonir, turns out it’s the S rank thunder tome, so I bumped it down so it’s now her PRF, to compensate, I made it unbreakable, I also cut the weight to 11, the might to 8 and kept the brave 65 hit 30 crit 1 range characteristics it had.
so yeah, it hits like a truck, but good luck hitting 70% hits while you can’t take the counter

3 Likes

christ, -8 effective speed, girl really be bringing a stone tome to work

1 Like

Is there a list of skills so I could know what skills to choose?

1 Like