Fe8 (with the full skills patch) but you create my units

I’ve recently learned how to do some stuff in FEbuilder and I want to have fun with character creation, so ,copying the idea from other people, I’ve decided to do a FE8 CMU with this community. Here are the rules/ Template:

• Please follow the template

• Your unit can substitute any of the playable cast of FE8 + the units from creature campaing, who will join in the following chapters (their substitutes can be unpromoted and should be for the earlier ones):
    Fado: C3; Ismairie: C6; Riev: C7; Caelach: C8; Orson: C9; Hayden: C10; Selena: C11; Glen: C12.

• Your character will have the substitued’s bases, whoever you can swap 1 of that character’s base stats with another one of theirs as you wish , EXCEPT HP,(note that if you create a phys class to substitute a Magic Class, then your unit’s Str and Mag will be swapped naturally and vice-versa)

• About classes, consider all the ones found in “FE the Sacred Trilogy”, but, the Lord replacements can have new custom classes (I reccomend giving it a concept, like if your lord will be an magical armored lord, then you can say their class is a "anima mage with more defense and less speed, armored, gains bows on promotion, gets the following 4 class skills: [INSERT 4 SKILLS/ 2 weaker ones for the umpromoted, 1 triggered skill and 1 VERY good skill for the promoted class].

*PRFs can be changed to accomodate that unit’s main weapon (you can reccomend their new names/ their in battle animation if it’s a spell).

Slots (No Slots left)

Eirika - Briggita
Seth - Athlesia
Franz- Red
Gilliam - Morbick
Vanessa-Kain
Moulder-Harmony
Ross - Julia
Garcia-Axel
Neimi-Artesia
Colm- Jerrick
Fado - Jimas
Arthur - Max
Lute - Ishtar
Natasha-Hinoka
Joshua - Rosé
Ephraim- Lithy
Forde - William
Kyle -Marcos
Amelia - Maxwell
Tana-Merrin
Duessel - Luke
Cormag-Elincia
Ismairie-D’unvall
Riev-Odin
Caelach - Pascal
Orson - Ejiloard
Hayden-Ash
Selena-Himeno
Glen - Nox
Innes - Marisa
Tethys - Azura
Gerrik - Sol
Marisa - Marisa(?)
Ewan-Tailtiu
Saleh-Horton
Knoll - Harold
Valter - Numida
Rennac - Aureo
L’arachel - Ozaki
Dozla - Michaela
Myrr-Naga

Template

NAME:
CLASS:
SUBSTITUTES:
GROWTH RATES (max 300% EXCEPT Lords, the Manakete and Trainees, who get 350% instead):
HP
STR
MAG
SKILL
SPE
DEF
RES
LUCK
STATS SWAPPED: (Example: trade X for Y)
PERSONAL SKILL (full skill patch, consider your unit will also get up to 4 skills from your class):
PORTRAIT/PALLETE (OPTIONAL):
DESCRIPTION:

Link to @blood 's hack to check all skills/classes:
[FE8] [100% Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Finally have fun with character creation!
Also, sorry, English ain’t my main language.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, by the way, Credits in advance to @circleseverywhere for the amazing skills system, @Klokinator for the Great Repo and last, but not least, for @blood and all the respective fantastic work done to make the fantastic Sacred trilogy Romhack. Please, check @blood 's hack for the complete credits. None if this is of my property as it all belongs to Nintendo/Intelligent Systems and all the respective owners.

1 Like

Sword

Sword

Just made these, open to allowing adding daggers in the hack?

5 Likes

Yeah, why not? It could be just a sword with magic range and phys dmg, that could work, they would be weaker and lighter than the swords too

dope, thought i don’t at the moment have any tier one class anims for dagger so they’d have to be promo weapons

Yeah, but idk If I really want to, i feel it would be a little hard to find animations for all the sword wielding classes, so instead I’d be okay if it is a prf for your character as it would give them a different niche

NAME: Athlesia
AFFINITY: Anima
CLASS: Dagger Bishop (Staff, Dagger)
SUBSTITUTES: Seth
GROWTH RATES (max 300% EXCEPT Lords and Trainees, who get 350% instead):
HP 50%
STR 55%
MAG 35%
SKILL 35%
SPE 40%
DEF 25%
RES 35%
LUCK 25%
STATS SWAPPED: Trade Str and Skill
PERSONAL SKILL (full skill patch, every promoted class gets 4 skills):
-Mercy
-Tome breaker
-Live to serve
-Demoiselle
Bishop (F) {Plant_Academy, Levin, Obsidian Daddy}

Credit to : Plant_Academy, Levin, Obsidian Daddy

DESCRIPTION:
I’m a healer but…

Dagger anims link:
Daggerang!!

1 Like

Sorry, I expressed myself in a wrong way, about the skills, it works like Fates and Awakening, meaning there are 4 class skills + 1 personal one, I reccomend checking all the skills learned by your character’s class naturally when deciding your personal skill

ooo okay so 1 personal skill then? tomebreaker

1 Like

NAME: Brigitta
AFFINITY: Fire
CLASS: Lord
SUBSTITUTES: Eirika
GROWTH RATES (max 300% EXCEPT Lords and Trainees, who get 350% instead):
HP 50%
STR 50%
MAG 50%
SKILL 50%
SPE 50%
DEF 30%
RES 40%
LUCK 30%
STATS SWAPPED: (Example: trade X for Y) Spd for Def
PERSONAL SKILL (full skill patch, consider your unit will also get up to 4 skills from your class): Aether

DESCRIPTION: One of our main characters in this story

Ok, considering swordlord, you already get eather on promotion, so you can pick another skill

Uhhh Pavise then?

Ok no problem

1 Like

I’ve been having difficulty with her portrait, FEBuider says it has no background image, Is there any other portrait that could actually work?

did it ask you for the background color? you can select the green one if that’s the case

Bruh my bad, I’m still getting used to Romhacking lol

Here’s your unit, she has a unique class, the sword bishop, they use swords, comparing them to normal bishops, the difference is in very few caps.
Her prf is the silver dagger, which is a 35 uses 1-2 range sliver bow - sword
Captura de tela 2022-11-14 235111
Captura de tela 2022-11-14 235157

1 Like

Here’s your Lord Unit, same base weapons as Eirika, comparing to her, your unit just feels like Eirika 2,0 except she can take 2 hits from FE8 hard mode without dying.
Captura de tela 2022-11-14 235206

1 Like

Dope, so i assume she’d have regular sword access as well? technically you can lock her into daggers I think using the weapons lock patch, though I wouldn’t mind the boost on viability with sword access lol

1 Like

yes, she can toss fricking killing edges at base, and that’s hilarious.
by the way, forgot to say that I added so her weapon also has Seal Speed to reference the general utility of those weapons in other games

1 Like