[FE8] The Last Royal [19chapter Complete Hack] [Also has another version T2S with split promos and more!]

1. I’m going through the game now and I was thinking of adding mage knights, but idk yet. Might make some people have side promos. Bishops I agree is odd. The promotion bug is because you gain more then 11/13? stats on promotion so it shows a negative number, but it’s just a visual thing. It should be fixed in v1.2

2. Those two chapters I just fixed literally yesterday, and changed the way the map looks too. So the first defend chapter the promoted enemies are more spaced out and weaker. Also you can deploy 2 more people to help.

In the pirate level, that was more of a gimmick for me where every enemy has the special Cutlass, Harpoon, Shark Axe and Tsunami. But that’s been changed and fixed so now it’s a real level.

So that’s most of the next reworked pirate level, villages were added, colors changed, all enemies were replaced and brought entirely new ones, boss moved and has a special event with an NPC, also Cross can talk to him. A second armory is also on the map that Sells Duel(reaver) weapons, and Triangle weapons.

1. tyty

2. English is my first language, but my grammar suuuuuuuuucks. Like when reading through stuff I don’t hear a voice in my head reading it back to me so I have to sound everything out and it’s kinda weird, but yeah.

3. I’m also adding in more talking conversations as we speak. So Elliot speaks to 2bosses, Liam speaks to one etc etc.

4. Yeah I messed that one up in the .txt file, but it’s fixed now and it’s currently fixed and correct on the website.

FE - The Last Royal v1.1.1
she can rescue someone BULKIER then her, that’s incredible.

Ill be pretty straight foward with this post, but personally i think ch5 (the survive map) needs to be fixed. There are tons of reinforcements some varying from exp fodder or somewhat competent, but on turn 6 and 7 you have to deal with these guys
Fire Emblem 4_1623891862797
Fire Emblem 4_1623892880558
Fire Emblem 4_1623892878012
who are insanely powerful and bulky, and since you’re essentially being swarmed i would say its p cheap

2 Likes

I agree, I’m working on an huge patch update, but alot of people have mentioned it, so I’m gonna release a very tiny patch to fix this and the next chapter until I have v1.2 ready.

I’ll do the tiny patch in the next few hours once I get home.

Edit: Alright new micro patch is out hopefully fixing Ch.5 and Ch.6 mainly enemies are delayed by one turn, a warning is displayed before they arrive and they are spread out ALOT more. Ch.6 alot of enemies have been deleted.

1 Like

Congratulations on this newly completed hack! Screenshots are beautiful! I can’t wait to try this game soon!

@ArcaneEli why does my screen turn black after Olivia received the Leviathan?

The only way I can recreate that effect is by skipping the whole event. Pressing B through it seems to work just fine, but an entire skip breaks it. I assume it’s because I run a check to prevent getting double Leviathans and that’s somehow messing it up, so I’ll adjust it in v1.2, but for now I’d just fast-forward through the dialouge.

Edit: jk the reason is because for some reason Onyx moved after those events even though the background is up, and that caused it to crash. So now it’s fixed, but for you I’d just fast-forward.

1 Like

okaii thanks
ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)

The Last Royal_1624108818896
Not sure if this is intentional, but the southern Ballista in Chapter 7 has max avoid…

I had some initial worries about the stat inflation and growths before playing this, but as I just finished the hack (on v1.1.1) I have to say that the hack manages to be quite enjoyable. It has a bit of that Radiant Dawn feel and its cool to have a hack like that out there. Although the last unit that joins might be a bit ridiculous in terms of viability with that skill.

I agree with the survive chapter being nerfed a bit yeah. Im not sure which chapter it was but I also feel like the chapter where Alice joins was very harsh on the east side. On the other hand, as some people earlier have noted theres also some chapters like the desert one where perhaps there isnt enough pressure. A thief reinforcing from the throne to pillage the southern chests wouldve been cool to add some sort of urgency.

As a general feedback point, you can probably tone down the Gold by a LOT in the late game or move it around a bit… The game felt hard until like chapter 8, but after that you start to get like 20k+ gold every chapter and shops everywhere. At one point I had 100k and already more weapons than I could use. I ended the game with 50k gold left and 110 items in the convoy. I started killing generic unpromoted soldiers with brave weapons like 4 chapters before the end bc I probably wouldnt run out anyway.

Elliot was my only unit using Anima really, except for putting an Elwind on Serene and Flora. So aside from 3 Elwinds, I only bought 1 Arcfire, Arcthunder and Arcwind in like chapter 12 and they weren’t even broken by chapter 17, where I just put all 3 S rank tomes on Elliot. Flora and Serene need like 1 or 2 additional tomes to fight from chapter 12 until the end of the game in combination with the S rank tomes. That leaves like 200k or so to spend on swords, lances and axes in the 2nd half of the game.

Also, the main reason I decided to make this post is to give a bit of a precaution about something peculiar I encountered in the final chapter. Erika just got hit by a Silver Longbow which didnt deplete her HP bar, but it did say 18/58 HP. Then, when I healed her with Thorn it just… straight up completed the map and clipped to the epilogue and credits… Speedrun strats ftw.

EDIT: apparently taking ANY action after one of the eastern Rangers hits you in the final chapter results in clipping to the epilogue.

Maybe related as well, the boss of Ch17 with her special tome doesn’t deplete your HP bar until after the battle for some reason.

Uhhhh… TIL that there was a few leftover death quotes for that enemy, one of which seemed to end the game. So… That should be fixed.

The Boss tome effect, I think it’s the animation that’s not coded right, I’ma double check it cause I forgot to do it honestly.

I’m usually the other way with my gold. Most of the time when I get some I spend it all, but I shall re-evaluate the amount of money I give you.

For whatever reason, I can’t get the thief to steal from chests in that desert chapter. When a door is in his way he doesn’t move, when it’s gone, he just peeporuns to the escape point and ignores the chest, so I have to figure that out, but you are right I do need more threats in levels to get the player to speed up.

Anyhow, thanks for replying and helping me make the game better!

1 Like

I am at chapter 7.

So far the best way to describe it is pleasant it’s a chill fe8 experience with a lot of dopamine influx and feel good gameplay moment.
Really enjoyable no stress at all you see your unit grow synergise and cooperate together.

Welp, I am finally done with this game. Not gonna lie, I did miss playing a good old inflation hack, and in that regard this game delivered. With a few exceptions here and there, your units are generally able to handle/overcome the challenges in front of them, however questionable they might be. With that said, here are the stats of my units right before finishing the final chapter (since there was no better opportunity to take this pic). Also, I suppose I’ll take my time to share some randomly scattered thoughts about the game in general; keep in mind that, based on what I’ve seen so far in the thread, most things have mot likely already been brought up)

Summary

It’s worth noting that most units in the game are at the very least worth using, although Olivia is the best unit in the game by a very large margin, and more often than not the go-to solution for basically most of the major problems you could face in the game. Sadly, I don’t really think nerfing her is a really valid solution, either; as it currently stands, the overall enemy density in most of the game is quite high, and the enemies are not slouches stat wise either, making it very hard for most units to stand up to multiple enemies, aka something that you will have to do if you want to progress within any reasonable pace. The go-to units for handling large enemy hordes were Atlas (whom I additionally fed an angelic robe/dragonshield after already being my strongest unit statwise), Olivia (her flight, bases, growths and prf basically make her a near flawless unit at least until the prf breaks, before getting a fili shield), and occasionally Flora, whose good bulk, magic, movement and sufficient speed let her handle enough enemies on her own. Most other units would have issues taking more than 2-3 hits at most, especially if they couldn’t dodge. Another big issue with said enemy density is that the majority of bow enemies use longbows, which not only have high mt but are also not possible to counter without your own, making progress feel dragged on. This also applies to elwind mages to a similar extent but at least they hit less hard. Maps with lots of ballistae are also rather awkward to get by for a lot of units at least until the ballistae go down; which can be challenging due to them being rather bulky/hard to get to. I would also mention ch5 but now that it has been presumably nerfed (idk by how much, I played pre nerf and by the time the patch came out, I was WAY past it) it might hopefully be ok; I suppose I will let the others have a say here.
Speaking of weapon balance, I do find it odd that fire magic is arguably the worst of the 3 anima magic types; wind magic has extra range, while thunder magic has more might AND crit, while fire only has a bit more hit than thunder. Idk it just feels…uneven? Also, for a weapon present in a lot of enemy units, the longbow category of weapons has rather high might for something with so much range; this is, ofc, a double edged sword.
As for bugs, most are minor graphical issues that don’t affect the gameplay. Although, there is also a seemingly questionable one where axcellia’s sword doesn’t deal effective damage to Olivia, at least in her promoted class (Onyx takes effective dmg just fine). Additionally, the garnet axe doesn’t seem to give any axe weapon exp at all. There are also a lot of typos in most lines of the game.
In spite of all these flaws however, I enjoyed being able to use units that can snowball out of control with stat growths. I also found it curious that the skill system is not very heavily utilized in the game, with a few exceptions here and there. What I really liked however was giving the the earlygame prepromote a way to keep up with your units in the midgame; a prf with stat boosts, growth boosts, range, resistance targetting, and most importantly, rapier-esque effectiveness allowed him to keep a spot in the team all the way to the end, even if he started falling off towards the end due to falling behind most other units. Also, Thorn having powerstaff and physic allows him to quickly traverse large portion of a map with little problems, and this is ofc complimented by his ability to open doors/chests in the game for free, something unique to him, while at the same time being unable to steal at all, allowing enemies to safely wield items like that physic ring or even shields. Also, units like him, Erika and Winter having higher magic bases and growths, to specifically be able to better use the magical ranged weapons, is a neat little quirk to make them stand out and to give those weapons an actual use. These little things really help enhance the experience of the game in a positive light.
Also, even though this has already been mentioned by other people I believe, it’s worth noting that they story taking as many twists and turns as it did, what with who’s the actual main villain and whatnot, certainly helped keep one engaged with what was going to happen next, especially as positions kept shifting after what felt like every chapter. The main lord also felt rather relentless, if not outright ruthless, and very hard to stop, in his decision making, which is not a very common thing among most other lords in most of the hacks that I’ve played.

All in all, this game was certainly something different from what I’ve been playing lately, and I have to, at the very least, appreciate it for what it is. Thanks for making this game and good luck in future polishing updates of it!

3 Likes

So a small update, Hack isn’t dead! (hooray). I’m working on a giant update for v1.2.0 Have some fun screenshots right now, and I’m almost done with it. but it will probably take another week because of work.

Cronus is an assassin now? How is that? It’s a secret promotion only he can get. And he’s able to promote into an Assassin from Archer OR a Sniper! Get those double promo bonuses in!
If you need a reason to use Cross, he’s been HEAVILY changed. aka 80%str and spd growths, so he becomes a monster.
Oof, a light magic siege tome? That’s gonna be fun.
That’s uh… new reinforcments for the Blackmoon Chapter and I forgot to add a Flag to disable them. So just one or two extra units there… But if you noticed, that bottom left mountain chain was removed and a new village was added there! That means Melissa was moved as well. but where did she go?
TBH never knew this was a thing, just like how Physic isn’t Psychic (mindblown). Anywho Silence mage in Fog of War? Kinda annoying.
Horse Seal? Only four in the game, but you can promote any mages (LOL NOT SERENE) into their horse mage variants! Mage Knights, Valkyries, Dark Knights now roam the countryside! They are a little less powerful, but more speedy and tankier! Get yours now!
Speaking of Horse Mages… He replaced a boss in Ch.7, with a new face, new class and a fancy Sleep staff.

Cause I like showing off my progress, here is (so far) the full patchnotes for the next giant update! What else is planned is a second finale chapter! Annnnnd now that I know how it works, a proper ending with character stuffs!

Hopefully soon v1.2.0 patchnotes, but this is what I have right nowwwww

Version 1.2.0 Changelog

=-= Characters =-=-=

Graham: Luck: 35%->50%
Graham: Skl/Spd +1, Luk +2
Graham: Starts with the Tarkian instead of an Iron Sword.
(Tarkian: Grahams PRF iron sword that gives him the skill “mercy”, which allows him to leave foes at 1HP.)

Erika: HP: 70%->75%, Magic:65%->70%, Skill: 65%->60%, Luck: 45%->70%, Resistance: 45%->50%
Erika: HP: +1, Def: +2

Arkas: HP: 70%->80%, Magic: 40%->35% Skill: 60%->70%, Def: 50%->55%, Luck: 50%->70%
Arkas: HP: +2

Fey: HP: 125%->135%, Magic: 50%->40%, Skill: 65%->45%, Speed: 45%->40%, Luck 50%->55%
Skill: Foresight: Avoid damage from enemy crits and enemy skill activations. (skill removed was Staff savant which raises her staff range by 1).
Fey: Palette changed to be less… orange.

Elliot: Speed: 50%->55%, Resistance: 80%->75%
Elliot: Seal Speed buffed from 3->4.

Alice: Magic: 50%->45%, Skill,Spd: 70%->75%, Def:30%->35%

Cross (rebalanced): Strength: 35%->80% Magic: 40%->20%, Skill:80%->30%, Defense: 65%->50%,
Skill: Heavy Strike: Adds Weapon Weight to Crit %. (skill removed was 7’s roulette, +20hit and avoid until turn 7).
Cross base stat changed: Str:7->14, Skl:14->6, Spd:14->16, Luk:6->7, Def:12->10, Res:0->6

Jaxon: Magic,Luck,Resistance: 5%->10%
Skill: (removed 2nd Impact)
Skill added: Arena Master: Every unique arena this unit waits on he gains another skill.
(Arenas are located at Ch.4/5, Ch.8 and Ch.14)
Jaxon bases: LV: 8->6 HP: +2, Str: +1, Skl+1, Spd: +2, Def:+1

Nate: Magic: 5%->40%, Skill: 35%->40%
Nate: Magic: 1->6
Skill removed: Supply
Skill added: Pass (can move through enemy units) AND Savior (can rescue without penalties).

Braun (rebalanced): HP:125%->115%, Str:60%->55%, Mag:5%->35%, Skl:40%->50%, Spd:5%->35%,
Luk:10%->40%, Res:20%->60%
Braun base stats: adjusted to match his new actual usability.
Braun: Palette slightly changed.

Winter: Lance base rank from E->D, gains a unique PRF upon joining.

Yen’fay (rebalanced): now is useable and starts at lv 20 instead of 25. Growths and Bases changed alot. Skill was adjusted to Certain Blow (+40 hit when initiating battle.)

The All important shop vendors have had their portraits updated to the FE8 recolor (by hypergammaspaces)

=-=-= Classes =-=-=

Fortress: Str cap 40->39, Mag cap 28->33, Skl cap 38->37, Spd cap 34->32, Res cap 34->40

Added in horse mages! Mage Knight, Valkyrie and Dark Knight are all possible promos but need a Special “Horse Seal” instead of a Master Seal.

Halberdiers got +15crit as a class skill! (I’m so sorry for lategame).

Healing EXP was reduced from 30->25.

Some Officers got a new battle animation, added in the 5th (forgotten) officer promo.

=-= Chapters =-=-=

Various small map changes / cleanups.

Boss Music for early chapter Golden Coin bosses has been changed.

Ch.3: Added convo between Elliot and Boss:Ahnimar.
Ch.3: Ahnimar and Sekduos tankiness nerfed. Ahnimar also lost speed.

Ch.4: Serene has convos with Rean and Sara. Sara grants her something special.

Ch.5: Wahnrin warns you about incoming Zodiac reinforcments, and their spawns got spread out more.
Ch.5: Deployment raised from 10->12.

Ch.6: Salty Sea map got a slight redesign, but enemies were completely replaced.

Ch.7: Bosses got new portraits, replaced one entirely and added more conversation events. Fear the power of Sleep staves!

Ch.9: Due to popular demand, a nice thief appears to steal your treasure! (why does he have a chest key that works on doors? don’t worry about it.)

Ch.10: Enemies moved around, added a spooky Silence staff

Ch.11: Map got slightly changed, new village added, new armory added.
Ch.11: Enemy weapons got adjusted, some enemies replaced and new reinforcments.

Ch.12: Map changed to match ch.11, some reinforcments got moved for easier gameplay. Boss was changed for better or worse but still just as hard. (IMO Melissa is the hardest boss in the entire game for me, and in testing it was SOOOOOO much worse.)

Ch.14: Added an arena near vendors.

Ch.15: Three mage boss got… changed into something special.

=-= Items =-=
Cutlass +1dmg, Effect changed from +20avoid —> +2dmg, +20avoid when above 75% HP.
Harpoon +1dmg
Tsunami +2dmg
Shark Fang +2 dmg
Cutlass, Harpoon, Tsunami, and Shark Fang all gained +15uses and had their prices slightly altered.

Sapphire Sword, Emerald Lance, Garnet Axe, Tsunami and Longinus now are all properly treated
as magical weapons and no longer part of the Weapon Triangle. Now since they are properly magic, they are treated as such: Sapphire = Light, Lance = Anima, Axe = Dark, Tsunami = Anima, Longinus = Anima.
(ex: Sapphire Sword doesn’t get weapon triangle benefits vs iron axe, but it does vs Flux, and Garnet Axe.)

Focus Lens (the item that raises magic), now properly works in Menus / Preparation screen, but it has always worked in the chapter.

Restore, Sleep, Silence and Berserk Staves have been added! Be prepared!

What’s that? More magic? Siege tomes appear to have flooded Raygon. What else? Is that a brave Anima tome? Oh goody…

=-=-= Enemies =-=-=

Several Duel and Triangle weapons were added to foes across all chapters.
(Duel weapon reverses weapon triangle) (Triangle weapons double the effect of weapon triangle)

Draco Zombies weapons raised from 1range to 1-2range. Magic draco zombies are added with 1-3 range.

=-=-= Known Bugs =-=-=

Graham has a PRF called Tarkian. When equipped he can use the skill Mercy. Mercy can be used for other weapons, when Tarkian is in slot 1, and you swap weapons.

4 Likes

Alright, So I have just beaten the game, I think it was a fun hack, in terms of balancing and difficulty, there may be some issues, but the cast was greatly enjoyable and everyone was viable.

I’ll post tomorrow about my team and Maybe about more thoughts on chapters and cast.

1 Like

The major update is about to drop too, once I finish character endings soonish

3 Likes

Nice I will play a second time with other characters, the whole game was pretty relaxing

V1.2.0 IS HERE BABY!!!

This is the final major patch of the game taking in alot of feedback from others and my secret playtesters!

Here are some of the big changes:

Proper character endings! For Everyone! Including all A rank supports!
Finale has been changed! There used to be a boss there… Wonder where he went? Seems like his wardrobe and skills got upgraded too! (to replay the upgraded final chapter, I’d load from the previous one and finish that to experience it fully).
Draco Zombies are more scary!
ALL fire magics now deal 20% HP damage to foes after combat! No longer will Thunder and Wind magic reign supreme!
What’s this scene? Seems like something special happens after all the credits and endings. I wonder who this mysterious person is… Ending scene was all expanded detailing the rest of the story that was left unexplained.

WHAT ELSE???
If you check two posts up you can see other screenshots of changes that has happened, mainly Horse Mages are added, Characters have been rebalanced completely! (Jaxon, Cross, Yen’fay and Braun namely).

Cronus has a special promotion now! Siege tomes have been added! (GOOD LUCK), Status Staves are also here with Restore Staves!

There’s probably alot more I forgot, but please enjoy the “Last Royal”!!!

ALL CHANGES fully detailed, also included in the download as a txt

Version 1.2.0 Changelog
6/28/2021

=-=-= =-=-= =-=-= Characters =-=-= =-=-= =-=-=

Graham: Luck: 35%->50%
Graham: Skl/Spd +1, Luk +2
Graham: Starts with the Tarkian instead of an Iron Sword.
(Tarkian: Grahams PRF iron sword that gives him the skill “mercy”, which allows him to leave foes at 1HP.)

Erika: HP: 70%->75%, Magic:65%->70%, Skill: 65%->60%, Luck: 45%->70%, Resistance: 45%->50%
Erika: HP: +1, Def: +2

Arkas: HP: 70%->80%, Magic: 40%->35% Skill: 60%->70%, Def: 50%->55%, Luck: 50%->70%
Arkas: HP: +2

Fey: HP: 125%->135%, Magic: 50%->40%, Skill: 65%->45%, Speed: 45%->40%, Luck 50%->55%
Skill: Foresight: Avoid damage from enemy crits and enemy skill activations. (skill removed was Staff savant which raises her staff range by 1).
Fey: Palette changed to be less… orange.

Elliot: Speed: 50%->55%, Resistance: 80%->75%
Elliot: Seal Speed buffed from 3->4.

Alice: Magic: 50%->45%, Skill,Spd: 70%->75%, Def:30%->35%

Cross (rebalanced): Strength: 35%->80% Magic: 40%->20%, Skill:80%->30%, Defense: 65%->50%,
Skill: Heavy Strike: Adds Weapon Weight to Crit %. (skill removed was 7’s roulette, +20hit and avoid until turn 7).
Cross base stat changed: Str:7->14, Skl:14->6, Spd:14->16, Luk:6->7, Def:12->10, Res:0->6

Jaxon: Magic,Luck,Resistance: 5%->10%
Skill: (removed 2nd Impact)
Skill added: Arena Master: Every unique arena this unit waits on he gains another skill.
(Arenas are located at Ch.4/5, Ch.8 and Ch.14)
Jaxon bases: LV: 8->6 HP: +2, Str: +1, Skl+1, Spd: +2, Def:+1

Nate: Magic: 5%->40%, Skill: 35%->40%
Nate: Magic: 1->6
Skill removed: Supply
Skill added: Pass (can move through enemy units) AND Savior (can rescue without penalties).

Braun (rebalanced): HP:125%->115%, Str:60%->55%, Mag:5%->35%, Skl:40%->50%, Spd:5%->35%,
Luk:10%->40%, Res:20%->60%
Braun base stats: adjusted to match his new actual usability.
Braun: Palette slightly changed.

Winter: Lance base rank from E->D, gains a unique PRF upon joining.

Yen’fay (rebalanced): now is useable and starts at lv 20 instead of 25. Growths and Bases changed alot. Skill was adjusted to Certain Blow (+40 hit when initiating battle.)

The All important shop vendors have had their portraits updated to the FE8 recolor (by hypergammaspaces)

=-=-= =-=-= =-=-= Classes =-=-= =-=-= =-=-=

Fortress: Str cap 40->39, Mag cap 28->33, Skl cap 38->37, Spd cap 34->32, Res cap 34->40

Added in horse mages! Mage Knight, Valkyrie and Dark Knight are all possible promos but need a Special “Horse Seal” instead of a Master Seal.

Halberdiers got +15crit as a class skill! (I’m so sorry for lategame).

Healing EXP was reduced from 30->25.

Some Officers got a new battle animation, added in the 5th (forgotten) officer promo.

=-=-= =-=-= =-=-= Chapters =-=-= =-=-= =-=-=

Various small map changes / cleanups.

Boss Music for early chapter Golden Coin bosses has been changed.

Ch.3: Added convo between Elliot and Boss:Ahnimar.
Ch.3: Ahnimar and Sekduos tankiness nerfed. Ahnimar also lost speed.

Ch.4: Serene has convos with Rean and Sara. Sara grants her something special.

Ch.5: Wahnrin warns you about incoming Zodiac reinforcments, and their spawns got spread out more.
Ch.5: Deployment raised from 10->12.

Ch.6: Salty Sea map got a slight redesign, but enemies were completely replaced.

Ch.7: Bosses got new portraits, replaced one entirely and added more conversation events. Fear the power of Sleep staves!

Ch.9: Due to popular demand, a nice thief appears to steal your treasure! (why does he have a chest key that works on doors? don’t worry about it.)

Ch.10: Enemies moved around, added a spooky Silence staff

Ch.11: Map got slightly changed, new village added, new armory added.
Ch.11: Enemy weapons got adjusted, some enemies replaced and new reinforcments.

Ch.12: Map changed to match ch.11, some reinforcments got moved for easier gameplay. Boss was changed for better or worse but still just as hard. (IMO Melissa is the hardest boss in the entire game for me, and in testing it was SOOOOOO much worse.)

Ch.14: Added an arena near vendors.

Ch.15: Three mage boss got… changed into something special.

Finale: Bosses were changed to be ALOT more threatening, post ending cutscene extended, another ending scene added.
Finale: Character Endings and Pairings for all supports fully added.

=-=-= =-=-= =-=-= Items ==-=-= =-=-= =-=-=
Cutlass +1dmg, Effect changed from +20avoid —> +2dmg, +20avoid when above 75% HP.
Harpoon +1dmg
Tsunami +2dmg
Shark Fang +2 dmg
Cutlass, Harpoon, Tsunami, and Shark Fang all gained +15uses and had their prices slightly altered.

Sapphire Sword, Emerald Lance, Garnet Axe, Tsunami and Longinus now are all properly treated
as magical weapons and no longer part of the Weapon Triangle. Now since they are properly magic, they are treated as such: Sapphire = Light, Lance = Anima, Axe = Dark, Tsunami = Anima, Longinus = Anima.
(ex: Sapphire Sword doesn’t get weapon triangle benefits vs iron axe, but it does vs Flux, and Garnet Axe.)

Focus Lens (the item that raises magic), now properly works in Menus / Preparation screen, but it has always worked in the chapter.

Restore, Sleep, Silence and Berserk Staves have been added! Be prepared!

What’s that? More magic? Siege tomes appear to have flooded Raygon. What else? Is that a brave Anima tome? Oh goody…

ALL Fire Magic now burns enemies for 20% of their max HP after battle! Includes magics such as the newly added Siege Tome and the S-rank magic!

=-=-= Enemies =-=-=

Several Duel and Triangle weapons were added to foes across all chapters.
(Duel weapon reverses weapon triangle) (Triangle weapons double the effect of weapon triangle)

Draco Zombies weapons raised from 1range to 1-2range. Magic draco zombies are added with 1-3 range.

=-=-= Known Bugs =-=-=

Graham has a PRF called Tarkian. When equipped he can use the skill Mercy. Mercy can be used for other weapons, when Tarkian is in slot 1, and you swap weapons.

7 Likes

Looking good, probably going to replay all of it to see the changes : )

Already found one curiousity btw, all of Cronus & Fey’s supports including the first two trigger the conversation of the A-support.

Also I feel like Supports dont actually give bonusses, is that correct?

Also I forgot to say this last time but perhaps its not that great of a design choice that the Prologue boss has at least 3% crit against everyone and base Graham can’t take even 1 crit from him. The boss also needs to be hit twice to get him in Crystal Star range. So the ONLY way to clear the Prologue without deaths is to just hope the boss doesnt get a 3% crit. If people see that they just make a save state.

1 Like

Well darn that’s gonna need a fixin. The Supports should give bonuses last I checked, it’s just smaller then Vanilla.

Tbh I want people to use savestates for an easier time, I can understand if they don’t. But you do raise a good point on that 3% Crit. I might try and lower it or get rid of it. I have already heard a story of the first two bosses critting and killing aomeone.