[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION]

Could be but is lacking time yet for think in that things, but we’re working in finish the main things.

1 Like

If you ever decide to do a Creature Campaign style post-game, a nice idea would be to make the “Ruins” dragon-themed…like you go through the portal and the levels are various lands inhabited by the different Dragon Tribes.

1 Like

I had think that sometime ago but i think that is more factible for RE6: maybe the area for RE7 could be some one Black Fang’s hideout.

1 Like

Hello guys, I have some notices. Well, I wrote a significant part of the event up to the final chapters then I’ll start to polish the game. On Discord, I’ll publish patches with five chapters polished for testing. And another thing I need to say is that one of the first features promised will be removed, I’m referring to a traversable world map then the world map events will be very similar to FE7 because of some problems with the story.

1 Like

What does this option do? Which one is yes or no?

1 Like

that is for RE6, well in the first moment was for trying to skip some events, and can be played in NO$GBA but now is useless.

PS: The topic of RE6 is this

2 Likes

I know all of you are waiting for news or updates. And guess what I have this time. I have good news.

NEWS:
I’m working on something big the progress is going in the final chapter pt2, these days I’ll share some screenshots of the progress.

MORE:
I hate the chapter “Dragon’s Gate” is so long, and the chapter Final is confusing also both use lots of ASM, so when I copy some events or effects this look impossible (unless somebody of you knows about ASM, and can help me with that)

edit

As always I forgot to comment on a couple of things.

1. Remember this is a vanilla port so please forget the skill system (for now) or new animations. Maybe you can find some re-palettes of some animations but no more.

2. First I have to finish the Eliwood Mode and after the Hector mode. The Hector mode will come after the tests. The best part about the Hector mode is once I have finished the Eliwood mode I can copy the events.

3. This time I’m working first with the chapters, in the second I’ll work with the Epilogue, and in the final place, I’ll work with the world map events.

4. The use of the world map is with cutscenes so won’t be traversable. In this case, in the final chapter, you can find a surprise.

7 Likes

Today I finished all the events related to the chapters and the epilogue as well, so I can start with the world map events.

9 Likes

They only have physics staves, not status staves
padme

2 Likes

Nope, they have Berserker and Sleep staves and also magics like Purge and Bolting. The fault is of FE7, not mine.

2 Likes

As someone who brought recover staffs during the final level but didn’t have opportunities use it.
Like the changes
But ngl, the image is still scary lol

1 Like

Don’t worry, the other two dragons are just for one cutscene

1 Like

oh like the original then
Evil side of me want to ask you to keep the two other dragons there for maximum chaos

one dragon is hard, imagine three!!! Would be impossible!

1 Like

The hype is real!!! So excited to play this! Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

Officially I started with the WM Events.

3 Likes

sometimes I forget some little things like the bosses’ BGM

3 Likes

Well after a big fail with the WM I’ll back to the events of the chapters because I discovered some events what will be of help

2 Likes

Luna Canas begs to differ lol

In that regard, idk if anyone asked you this already, but are you using the FE7 luna or the FE8 one?

1 Like

Also, this did NOT age well lmfao

1 Like