[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION]

Does this mean we could get manakete Nils/Ninian?

Only when Iā€™ll start to work in the ā€œversion plusā€ later of complete the Vanilla port

Alright. And if you still need testers, iā€™m free.

That would be great, please join the Discord server, and request the role. Some time ago my collaborator @LPFan uploaded a Beta, which isnā€™t tested yet.

Oh my. I havenā€™t looked at this in a while. You guys are really making progress!

2 Likes

When you will come back?

1 Like

Soon.

1 Like

Ok, I will leave this and I go.

6 Likes

I know most progress and comments are in the discord but Iā€™ve been dreading the thought that a port for fe7 was never gonna happen as Iā€™m waiting for binding blade+, then i ran into this gem.

Canā€™t wait for the finished version :3

Canā€™t wait to ruin my experience with this by adding skills :rofl:

For you Iā€™m going to say a secret, we are so close to complete it; for now are leaving six chapter approximately, when that have finished weā€™re going to pulish him.

2 Likes

Oww this sounds soo goodā€¦will this simply be a vanilla version, or will it have extras?

Looking forwards to this! Fe7 with Fe8 mechanics has been one of my dream games!

Will you be including the Fe8 Skill Patch? or just base FE8 Skills?

Will some bosses and enemy units be changed to use the new FE8 classes? Can we expect to see Wyvern Knights, Mage Knights, or Great Knights in the enemy lineup?

Me: Gets excited
Also Me, when I see I have to compremise the ā€œrarā€ file

Nevermind, ya can ignore The 1st postā€¦

Just a question: Does is has Postgame & Skirmishes?

You can see my project of GBA of rebuild FE6 and FE7; by the way weā€™re going to add Skill Ssystem until the end, I donā€™t want break nothing. I answered the same some time ago:

For now is a simple Vanilla version, I want to add more things in a future.

About the first question I answered the same to @JioCrestfall.
The second question about new classes for now arenā€™t changes maybe that can be in a future.

Well is possible to add postgame but only the two dungeons (Towerā€™s Valni & Lagdou Ruins) the Skirmishes no so much, is just the things weā€™ll add.

I love so much see all your comments.

5 Likes

Fair enough for dead Skirmishes. Canā€™t wait for its final!

again, canā€™t wait 'til an official completed main story is finished;

speaking of the main story, are we still gonna have mode exclusive chapters or are both eli and hector exclusives going to be merged? (then again it is a ā€œportā€ so i might be asking for too much XD)

Will the story change a little bit? Llyod and Linus can recuitment? And still alive ~

1 Like

Well, theyā€™re going to continuing to be blocked chapters

nope, for now no.

Well thatā€™s are my comments but Idk what says the rest of the team.

Wait a secā€¦ Perhaps, there shall are unlockable ā€œCreature Campaignā€ characters and some examples:

Valni Tower & Lagdou Ruins:

• Kenneth/Jerme
  • Uhai
  • Reed Family
  • Limstella
  • Ursula
  • Darin
  • Nergal (Cause Lyon Treatment)

IDK, if else deserves to be in this categoryā€¦ Just giving ideas, nothing else kek :sweat_smile: