[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION]

A version with some changes

sooo what was the “other developers” answer? (about the animations)

Lamentable I’ll ask later because she, for now, is taking a break.

ok no problem work well and take care of yourself

Of course and you too.

oh hi how’s the project going?

Slow, because the other developer is taking a break then I can’t work, but the progress notices are published in Discord Server. Until now we have worked up to Ch.18xE

1 Like

oh nice and take your time no rushing.

1 Like

I showed this on the discord server, but I want to know more opinions about this. I have a draft for the Lyn story world map nodes, which is the first attempt. What do you think?

3 Likes

oh ho ho now that’s pretty neat,but there’s always room for improvement.(only if you want).pretty good if I had to say.

The characters refer to the tactician as a male even if you select a female
And trust me i did that just to get sain more dialogue :sweat_smile:

Question: will the Hector exclusive chapters be available in Eliwood’s mode?

What do I need to improve?

I’ll check that soon (I hope)

No, we only have a split route for both modes

1 Like

dude you don’t need to really improve anything what I meant was;that there is always room for improvement only if you want to do it means that the map is pretty neat but if you think you can add more things then it’s up to you.

1 Like

Oh, I see. The truth in the game will seem a little different.

1 Like

I don’t see skills in the game.
Are they going to be implemented? Otherwise don’t see the point of the port.

1 Like

An exact copy of FE7 remade in FE8 is the best way to apply changes that only can be done in FE8. So anyone will be able to apply the skill system or anything else they want.
The difference between this and vanilla FE7 is mostly FE8 features such as split promotions, skirmishes, the map shops and maybe a post-game similar to Creature Campaign.

1 Like

For now, not going to be added; when all game is completed will be added because the Skill System could break all. With this, I want to be the clearest possible because is possible for more people to think the same.

And thanks @DarkPrinceRick for saying the other things because we’re working on this.

1 Like

I see.
Well hope with this someone makes a version with playable tactician and other cool stuff.

1 Like

That is another of my reason for creating this project. My first project had the name FE7 Storm and have a lot of ideas like dragons, bad endings, divine weapons, and more. Maybe later I could share all that old ideas, was thought some time ago.

2 Likes