[FE8] On the Edge [5* Chapters] [COMPLETE] [GONE WRONG] [NOT CLICKBAIT]

wait,kids? i didn t even saw them in the map at all.

wait,the ones in the second map?
so i have to redo everything?

Yeah im not sure how this type of gameplay would stretch to longer game in the first place (unless you make entirely new mechanics for new puzzles), but I would like to see the characters in more regular romhack honestly (especially the “Stairs” boss. Great sprite btw).

Looking forward to see it in action when you will release the “sequel not sequel”!

No, my bad, I misremembered my own hack, sorry for spoiling a later phase :skull:. Now to where you’re at:

Hint

Use the pillars to attack Wadjet in a way that allows you to move away from her range. With your second action.

Solution

Attack while standing on a pillar. You can use your full move without caring about the extra cost of the pillar, but Wadjet will be affected by it, so she can’t reach you. You’ll need to position yourself properly in the previous turn so she follows you to the right place. It’s possible to force her in this position in her first move.

Sorry for the mistake.

Meant to respond to you.

oh ok,thanks

truly the end of all time,if i m being sincere i really liked this game

I’m liking this game so much but also I’m really stuck at the end of chapter 3 and I don’t know what are you supposed to do, there is no even boss objective for me or a key either.
If someone knows I would appreciate some info ty.

There should be a boss, no idea.

I found the problem, if any enemy unit is at the boss’s spawn point, it does not appear. In my case there was a reinforcement unit lol (I had to restart the map)