[FE8] Nations of Conquest (up to ch 10x!)

sorry for the slow news everyone!
i’ve been pretty demotivated with working on this recently, yadda yadda school stuff yadda yadda mental health, all that stuff, hehehe
But chapter 10 is about halfway done, so look forward to it soon-ish!
that and an interim chapter showing some familiar faces! (wink wink nudge nudge)

6 Likes

So as it turns out i’m a really good procrastinator lmao
i just need to do some eventing and then ch 10 is done
sorry for the long wait!

5 Likes

new update!
i still haven’t finished the end event for ch10 but i want to at least get the chapter out as proof of me actually doing something the last month hehehe
i’ll probably get more stuff done soon, it’s just a lot of eventing and i’ve been pretty de-motivated the last few weeks

4 Likes

this hack is so cool clover u r so talented <3

4 Likes

Aye, don’t worry take your time also HYPED🔥.

2 Likes

So I’ve started playing your Hack and I’m wondering. Is there something that’s suppose to happen to Sylvester I’m Chapter 3 when he says to like go to hide on one of the boats. Just wondering

Just finished what has been released so far and honestly I can not wait to see where this story goes, the twist after chapter 5 took me by surprise, so far I give it a 10/10

1 Like

betcha thought this hack was dead, eh? well i just started working on it again! nothing crazy for right now, but intermission is finally finished! expect new things soon <3

2 Likes

will this hack have supports?

1 Like

Yep! But they arent a priority right now.

Cool! Can’t wait to hear more about this game

1 Like

sorry for the radio silence as of recent, i had to factory reset my computer, which reset all the work i had for the chapter at that point, so ill have to start editing chapter 11 again from scratch ^^;

5 Likes

I thought this was excellent. Honestly though, while Sero is strong and stuff, he has no skill or luck, so Georg, being the only other lance user you can get until the peg knight, kind of overshadows him. Also, a slow peg knight feels kind of ironic, especially since they barely have enough con to hold a lance. Other than that stuff, I had a great time. Looking forward to more.