Guy
Jaffar(?)
Karla

(FE8)
Joshua
Marisa

(Three Houses)
Petra(?)

I dunno if you would consider Jaffar and Petra, since they’re widely regarded as Assassin class, hence the (?).

1 Like

I think literally everyone who was ever a myrm (or myrm-like, for those Kaga games) in any Fire Emblem is here.

Edit:
Yeah it literally says so in the OP lol

1 Like

I am the bone of my killing edge
Glass is my body and fire is my blood
I have crit over a thousand generics
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to dodge many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold str
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Crit.

4 Likes

That’s some good poetry.

Hey everyone,

In case you didn’t know, the schedule for FEE3 2021 was just announced!

The day of the project’s presentation will be on November 7th, at 12 AM EST, which is the 16th day of the whole event.

However, this also means that I can provide an estimate release date for the project:
In the absolute best case scenario, I’ll be able to release the full hack on November 8th, the day after the FEE3 presentation.

Hope you guys are looking forward to the presentation and the release!

11 Likes

And it’s here! The first complete release of the hack!

Thanks everyone for looking forward to the project, I hope you all enjoy it!
If you have anything to report, please drop a comment in this thread!

15 Likes

this has a story right? or is it a gameplay hack only?

Played first 7 or so maps, very fun time. Almost missed the C5 and C6 turn limits, but I got those done. I really like how much you’ve done with all these different swordies, and I’m impressed with how fun they all are

1 Like

Vega time :pray:

2 Likes

Shigen gaming

3 Likes

Loving the hack so far, but I have to ask, what’s the point of the arrow near the bottom of the map in Chapter 3? I’ve placed all my units on there one by one to see if anything would happen but nothing’s happened.

Its the escape point for the Goddess Icon Thief i think

2 Likes

I’m in chapter 8 and

Spoilers

during an enemy phase, at one point Killing Edge!Shigen has crit against a soldier, and then he has 0 crit against two mercenaries who attacked him immediately afterwards.

What’s going on? I’ve never seen this.

Are you sure that the two mercs didn’t have an iron rune on or something that nulls crit?

When vantage is activated the critics are canceled

2 Likes

So right now i love the hack, i love the characters and i love the descriptions, but i think it should have a story, it doesnt need to be serious, but having like, “lets go here” and then the chapter ends feel so empty

@Renoud

Thanks for this hack, just completed it.

Story was pretty barebones and fell like a short side quest.(biggest letdown for me was the story, some effort with a wishy washy ending with no explanation at all.)
( I do get it that you were going for a gameplay hack though but still story for me is the backbone of a game before gameplay, music etc etc).

Gameplay was pretty straightforward and difficulty was alright to me with no spikes.

Had some fun with all the diffr kinds of myrmidons and skills, without Owain woudnt be possible at all to clear this.

Fav char : Shigen !

I’m having a good time with it so far, it’s a unique way of playing FE plus I can use some characters that don’t get the spotlight in their own games. I’m at chapter 11 with no deaths, but plenty resets. The only worry I have so far is money, after I hired Volo my money was basically nothing, and it doesn’t seem like the player gets any money aside from Samuel’s skill maybe kicking in and selling weapons. I personally would give the player more money, because some of the armories and vendors on maps have been useless to me since I don’t have enough money to spend on anything. Other than that, great work! Definitely gonna try to use all the classes.

1 Like

Finished the hack a while ago, had a pretty good time. The story was obviously not the focus but i found the character interactions to be endearing, and the simple set up for chapters like helping Haldyn protect the village was good. The use of TRS/BWS and even VS chars was really refreshing too.
Regarding the maps, i dont think there is that much to say. They were all well paced, enemies had overlapping range but not to the point of being too overwhelming, maybe enemies got a little too weak later on as you got so many incredibly powerful units but generally there isnt really anything to complain here. Getting Dean was a pain in the ass though, but thankfully i managed to do it with Samuel + Navarre swapping and didnt need to burn a Warp use for it. Bishops as dedicated Siege tomes later on made for some good challenge/roadblocks since much of the time i ended up needing to think if i wanted to commit a Silence or not.

Honestly though i think Provoke can break things way too much, due to how it works in Skill System. Hinata when he was backed up by Deen and the Aegis Shield made him effectively invincible to many enemies while forcing them to attack him, which did feel a little cheap for some chapters.
Regarding the money, i do agree the Volo thing can be a real kick in the nuts. Samuel is very clearly a great source of gold and the Volo map has an arena, and even though i had zero issues with it, getting the funds for his recruitment might be a little much. Maybe adding a small tip like 2-3 maps before Volo with a house saying something along the lines of ‘‘Oh you are going to that town? Rumors say a powerful mercenary is in that area, but he is also known to charge a lot!’’ would make it more fair, but this is honestly a minor complaint since, as i said before, the map itself has the means to make up for the missing gold to get him.

The entirely of the Endgame maps were positively remarkable, with how frenetic Endgame 1 could be (with that awesome village dialogue), Endgame 2’s reference overload and of course, Endgame 3.

Also an F for Kuno (this wasnt his last fight but still, the best screenshot i got from fighting him).

2 Likes