[FE8] Justice & Pride: Book 2 - [CANCELLED]

I’m actually close to done, but with my whole internet issue and whatnot, I can’t say I’m super motivated to keep working, and it’s been showing in my recent chapters, but if I take a break I may never make myself come back to this ever.

ugh

Can we get the doc for character ages?

After giving it some consideration, I have made the difficult decision to cancel the hack.

The whole Thracia design thing ended up causing more harm than good since I had no idea how to design it well, and it just ended up resulting in a mediocre product. Combine that with my lack of motivation to keep working, I feel it’s best for me to move on.

Most plot events will no longer be considered canon, and if I get the chance, I’ll release the assets I made for public use.

I’ll begin working on a new project that’s hopefully better for everyone.

tldr; the proyecct is deyd

13 Likes

Sorry to hear, MrGreen. Take care and enjoy a well deserved break.

6 Likes

At least you can say you gave the idea a try and experimented with gameplay outside of your comfort zone which I imagine has helped develop your skills as a hack designer.

4 Likes

aww man no more lord ella and no manakete sad but I understand you gave it your best

That’s unfortunate to hear. For what it’s worth, what I had played of Book 2 showed a lot of potential. I think this will be a great learning experience for you and wish you nothing but the best of luck going forward with your new project.

Ah, that’s a shame. I was certainly intrigued to see where things would go, although you were admittedly going a bit fast.

Most plot events will no longer be considered canon,

I always knew book 2 was just fanfiction written by Penny and commissioned by Lucas/Stephen to make Ella feel better about Norbury being a bunch of chumps in book 1.

On a more serious note, best of luck on your future endeavours.

4 Likes

Take of yourself Mr. Green. You made an awesome project that was fun and enjoyable. Looking forward to your next one.

1 Like

To everyone’s surprise, there is a new release!

Link in desc of this YT preview vid!
https://www.youtu.be/watch?v=u_TQf4IuVIc

4 Likes

Link is not working

Check the date it was posted (and the fact this topic is marked as CANCELLED)