[FE8] 【JP version Complete】The Nameless Heroes

congratulations for project of the week, the nameless heroes!
now maybe with all this fame you can give yourself an actual name :OOO

20 Likes

Recent updates.
2f30a872-s 86b1fc4b-s
Schwartz, for Frigithematic
Thank you!

18 Likes

Thank you to Scraiza for the small size font! We can now fit much more text which is very helpful. Took me a good while to transfer all the font installation to EA and rewrite menu text with smaller size in mind, so please let me know if there are any problems.
emulator-5 emulator-6
I’ve also finally gotten around to the Ranking screen, which should be the last piece of UI I’d left untranslated. Let me know if that’s not the case, though.
emulator-100
We’ve also introduced a new character, Grace! Thank you to DerTheVaporeon for the mug.
emulator-1
Finally, we’ve also added the fancy new SALVAGED Mercenary. It looks excellent!
Merc
As always, thank you to everyone, and stay tuned!

16 Likes

ok, but did titor capture that silver lance? it’s a good weapon, someone on the player team could use it really well

2 Likes

Bruh only E experience?

Hey! Loving this hack so far, been a blessing to play on breaks at work and the like. I had a small issue with the most recent update of the game, I’m not sure if it’s just on my end or a consistent bug. Lizzy’s Flamberge has become greyed out and unusable.

It may have something to do with going from the FE8J version of the game to the FE8U as thats the more recent patch, I don’t know. But I’m really keen to keep this playthrough I started on an earlier version, even if certain things arent the same. Everything carried over just fine except for this one element. If you have any troubleshooting suggestions, any help with this issue at all would be awesome, but I understand if there is nothing you can do. Thanks again for such a creative and fun mod.
3 Likes

I think it’s because the save data was adjusted a little in the latest version.
This problem has been resolved!

Yup, extremely satisfied with the turnaround on the assistance. Stand up group of people you have working on this :smile:

1 Like

If anyone else has similar issues, feel free to send your save file so I can fix it.

I’m experiencing a bug. Whenever I try to interact with Supply the game will freeze.

It occurs whenever I try to give or take something from supply.

This should be fixed in the latest patch, can you try redownloading?

Hola no sé si alguien me entienda pero devo decir que este hack me gusta mucho , lo disfrute mucho ,10/10 le falta algo de pulido como uno que otro retrato y uno que otro fallo como que cuando me muevo por el menú teniendo activo lo de ver la información y me muevo por el menú se cierra el juego pero siempre que tuviera cuidado no era algo que me moleste por demás estoy ansioso por ver el futuro de este proyecto tienen mi apoyo

2 Likes

TheNamelessHeroes_EngTrans.emulator-2
The status screen has been updated!
Thanks to Pikmin and Lenh for their cooperation!

23 Likes

This makes me very happy

1 Like

That’s some nice art.

wheres affinity though

5 Likes

I know it’s a joke but it’s on page 3 with the supports

1 Like

Back for another update! I’m happy to announce that the translation is completed up to Chapter 7, and the main game up to Chapter 19! The download link in the OP is updated, so please check it out!

TheNamelessHeroes_EngTrans.emulator-4 TheNamelessHeroes_EngTrans.emulator-8 TheNamelessHeroes_EngTrans.emulator-10 TheNamelessHeroes_EngTrans.emulator-13

I’m also excited to show off a new game mechanic, combat arts! You can press left and right while selecting a weapon to select a combat art to use.

We’ve also introduced a new class, the Bow Knight! Great work to spud, hypergammaspaces, and flasuban for creating the animations as well as DerTheVaporeon for creating the map sprites and class card.

BowKnight

Lastly I’d like to thank our artists for working on even more amazing mugs!

Kara

Thank you to DerTheVaporeon for working on Kara and Grace, and Frigithematic for working on Audrey and Grace. And as always, thanks for reading.

19 Likes

Does that mean the bow knight has more than a bow to use? Lances as well?

1 Like