[FE8 Hack] (Full Length Hack) The Burdened Crown (v2.2.0 is available now!)

Just patch the ups file to a clean FE8 rom and transfer that to your phone storage. Then open MyBoy and locate the rom. It should work

@GratedShtick Hey i just wanted you to know that as of March 14th, 2020 on v1.3.2 the dancer canā€™t move, at first i thought i was crazy and seeing things, but just deployed her on 1-9 and she has no movement, I guess i will have to bench her until this gets fixed. Here are some screen shots for reference

Other than that, I have been enjoying the hack and appreciate all of your hard work!

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t quite know what youā€™re talking about, I just tested it out and Apriliah moved fine on my end. How did you recruit her?

EDIT: I figured it out @Sithlord223, apparently because of how I set up her AI in 1-7, she doesnā€™t have any base movement if recruited mid map. I should get a fix out soon. The only reason I havenā€™t seen it was because I forgot to check. Iā€™ll get a fix out ASAP.

1 Like

In light of the bug of Apriliah having no movement if recruited mid-map in 1-7, I made a bit of a update. Gary has his supports filled in and 2J-5 has been updated.
Hereā€™s the link, and, as always, will be added to the OP.

1 Like

thanks again, iā€™ll get to downloading it in a sec, and thank you again for all your hard work! P.S how do i update? this is like my first time playing a romhack and installing it had taken all my marbles lol, also will i lose my saves and have to start over when using the update?

you need to apply the patch to a cleam rom, but you can transfer the save file if you so desire, though I think your Apriliah will still have 0 movement unless you still have a save for 1-7. To transfer the save, just export save file, call it whatever you want, then import said save file on the newer version.

Alright, I finished Andrewā€™s supports and made some things change. I forgot when some of them were but I made v1.3.4 have a longer list in the changelog to cover bases. Also I donā€™t think I said it there, but I did buff Blancoā€™s bases recently, I just donā€™t remember when.

Hereā€™s the Jabu Jabu and the OP will be updated.

2 Likes

thanks again, iā€™m being split in so many places atm, still playing like 3 other FEs and hacks, PoE, Swtor, and now warzone, good thing i didnā€™t do v.3 since u just came out with v.4 tho :smiley: appreciate all your hard work!

1 Like

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know Iā€™m still working on this thing, even if I donā€™t have relatively much left to do before I can call it complete. This update sees some reworking in endgame and some more support conversations added, with me being about over halfway done with implementing them. Hereā€™s the Vah Naboris for anyone that cares, and this will be added to the OP.

3 Likes

Surprisingly, I still work on this thing. Doing these supports is not fun, I tell you even if I mostly procrastinated with one. Anyhow, I got a little update, although itā€™s mostly graphical. Still, if for some hell-forsaken reason you wanna play, hereā€™s the Vah Medoh.

4 Likes

I figured Iā€™d cut out on the zip file size on the next update by switching off toggle difficulty select skip with giving bonus levels instead of penalties on normal mode. As a result, I restructured how difficulty was handled, and Masochist Mode was born.
Masochist
As per the description, this mode advertises significantly stronger enemies, often with better equipment (compared to this patchā€™s Normal/Hard). For the most part, enemies have also been repositioned to be a bit more of a thorn in the side. Donā€™t worry, I played through this mode to make sure things were fine.

Hereā€™s the Zant for the newest version, and as always, will be added to the OP.

1 Like

Man I really love your hack. It is a masterpiece. Love you.

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m loving the game so far.

Burdened Crown_1597468366543 Hereā€™s how my Tatyana looks as if Chapter 2J-4 preps being done.

A question about how Theives work. Do they need speed equal to their enemies to steal from them?

Cool Fenrir :eyes:

1 Like

Well, I have conquered the game. Hereā€™s my endgame team.

Burdened Crown_1597598529451

Burdened Crown_1597598532709
Burdened Crown_1597598534768
Burdened Crown_1597598537285

Burdened Crown_1597598541325
Burdened Crown_1597598539227
Burdened Crown_1597598543257
Burdened Crown_1597598545053
Burdened Crown_1597598546829
Burdened Crown_1597598548630
Burdened Crown_1597598550558
Burdened Crown_1597598553504

And an honorable mention.

Burdened Crown_1597598556022

2 Likes

Um he has a twin?

Uhh, what did you do? Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s a glitch.

I played normal and that happened then i switch to hard mode then it was back to normal