[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

Hello there. I’m back. Any more important updates I need to wait for before storming the Rift once again?

1 Like

Just look at the version in the title screen
and then go to the OP and read the following updates to see what changed.

As for the future, minor fixes and the ability to save in the Tower/ Rift.
It’s just that I’m in dev holidays now lol and got lazy with the updates (for now).
Though I understand the saving in the Tower / Rift is crucial and I should do it faster.

1 Like

Patch v1.24 is out with some minor improvements
as well as the ability to save in the Tower/ Rift areas.

1 Like

Thanks ypu so very much!!! Now it won’t be as frustrating having to restart everything after losing the 4th floor :'D

By the way, a few little questions assaulted me.
On almost all my vanilla runs i had this policy of having “at least one of each class” so i always had only 1 summoner, my first question is: if i promote Ewan and Knoll to summoners can i have 1 phantom summoned by each of them? Or are phantoms limited to 1 no matter how many summoners are there?

And… now that the rift exists are Valter, Lyon and etc from the lagdou ruins available at the Valni’s tower?

And for last the smallest one… no silver card to make thing cheaper? UwU

1 Like

You reached F4 that fast? Wow you fast.

While I haven’t done it myself,
AFAIK you can have all summoners have their pet out at the same time (Ewan/ Knoll/ Lyon)
and even abuse this mechanic to quickly break a boss’ weapon.
(But for safety reasons, make a save before promotions and then test it)

Specifically Valter/ Lyon?
They are gotten from the Rift.

There is.
And you can also farm unlimited ones.
But only in Rift10.

Screenshot135

2 Likes

I held out til the save patch and I’m glad I did!

Sacred%20War%20Clear

I actually focused heavily on all 3 possible bishops in preparation, expecting the rift to be monster heavy. Egg on my face and all.

4 Likes

Congratz!
They are still good for magic crits so you are not losing much.

Rift Spoilers

I’ve beaten Twilight of the Gods 3 times now, but no sign of Lyon or any unique item like you teased in a reply to CorEagle. I assume it would have come in Lyon’s inventory?

1 Like

You did beat the game once right ?
You are in Creature Campaign right?

Yup to both.

I also used a codebreaker code to skip right to the last level of the Rift (for testing purposes, I swear!) and cleared it a 4th time and still nothing. Or would it not count unless I did the whole thing again?

1 Like

Sorry for late reply.

Did you get the other extra characters from there?
(Glen, Hayden, Valter, Fado)

Also since you use codes
try and clear Valni tower 3 times and see if you get Selena.
If you don’t then you have to do it legit.

No worries about reply speed, this is far from urgent and I’m just wanting to let you know of a potential issue for others. Don’t know if I’m simply the first with enough time on their hands to do 3 clears or if this has happened for anyone else.

I have all the other characters from the ruins/rift. I just did the skipping method for my 2nd and 3rd Valni clears and correctly got Selena.

2 Likes

OK I see.
I’ll take a look at it.

Late reply but had to do a run myself.

I got Lyon after the 3rd run and he even has the inventory he has to have.
So no problems here. The problem must have to do with the codes you used.
If you have a save file with just 2 runs, try a legit 3rd run.

But I did find another bug lol:
Myyrh’s map sprite when attacking with a Dragonstone
glitches and becomes a neon swordmaster sprite
instead of the usual dragon…
and I know the reason and the way to fix it; the catch is this will affect savefiles…again.
So I won’t fix it for now and will release later a separate patch just for this and for those that care for this graphical glitch.

I was talking about tower of Valni by the way, i’m kind of an slow player. Since the last patch i started over and thanks to saves i’m doing floor 6 of the tower uwu

Edit: finished Valni’s tower uwu

Now to continue the story and aim for the rift /o/
(Sorry for the image being sideways :P)

1 Like

Not to be that guy but it’s fishy:
521 kills and 8 maps in
27 turns, 42mins and only 20 units in 8 floors (basically 2~3 units /floor).
How?

Maybe it’s because i used the same 20 units in the whole tower?
Though the turns and time part feels actually weird because i took my sweet time in each floor with phantoms from Ewan and Knoll and i remmember taking more than 10 turns in several floors and for the same reason 47 minutes is totally impossible
… wait, what if it only takes the data gathered since the last time a save was loaded and that’s why one couldn’t save in valni tower/ruins before?
Because i did lose rennac once to the last manakete for placing him stupidly in front him xd

Edit: and i just noticed it says i killed 527 monsters but last floor only has 9, wich only makes it even more confusing @_@

1 Like

Anyway, congratz on your completing your run!

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t get to reply more yesterday :c
By the way, i just got past Narube River and were fighting a skirmish on it and… the boss monster, a Gazer is equipped with a Spear instead of it’s magic, just a little thing, not gamebreaking in any way but i thought i should point it out

1 Like

Patch v1.25 is out is focuses on bug fixing, texts, graphical glitches
and some balance improvements on Healing, Staves and the T2 accessories.

2 Likes