Surprise! I decided to fix this thing up.
EDIT: When you’re testing out a new thing and you realise you had the wrong patch up for download the entire time. Redownload, if you’re so inclined for whatever reason.
Version 1.1 update:
- Things actually kinda work now
- Characters have their portraits
- Frames and all, and they aren’t transparent
- Issue: frames do clip like Ostian Princess sometimes
- The story isn’t an unformatted mess
- Characters have death quotes too
- Units placement isn’t a giant bug anymore
- The game’s actually winnable
- More fitting skills given
- New weapons for some characters
- Units have actual bases so Mario isn’t the only good character
I just used VBA1 as the base, so you can look at the sellotape this hack is covered in.