[FE8] Fire Emblem: Project Baldr/Seasonal FE4 Remake

Dunno how I stumbled into this thread, but this looks interesting. As an FE4 fan, I’m hyped.

@Enjin, check your dms. If you need another playtester, or just someone very well versed with FE4’s workings, you can count me in.

1 Like

if you need more playtesters, you can dm me

1 Like

A belated merry christmas! Project looks real cool, if not ambitious, if u need any help playtesting, writing, buidling the hack, etc. lemme know, u got this friend.

Looks great. Although there hasn’t been much discussion here for a bit, would love to do some playtesting if the need ever asrises!

2 Likes

Looks promising. Would rather play this rom than the SNES one. When is that coming out?

2 Likes

Me too I have no interest in the SNES one but I have always been interested in the game itself. I cannot wait I am so excited to play the hell outta this

2 Likes

Hello, everyone!

I’m here to make a short post, I need a map! I’m writing a scene involving Jugdral’s past and I need one of the later locations for it, more specifically, Chapter 7’s portion of Bramsel to Ishtore. If anyone can help me with this, I’ll be eternally glad and you’ll be properly credited.

I still need to finish some of the chapters for my next internal patch, but once that’s around. I’ll make sure to DM the three of you :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Add me to that list please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great, thanks!

I would gladly help playtest if needed.

awesome

If you’re still looking for playtesters, I’d like to playtest!

2 Likes

Hello there, I love fe4 and I would really love to play test this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made an account to make a message. I’d like to help in what ways I can, even though I’m not very tech savvy. I know this may be a controversial question, but is this remake going to have more balanced weapons. Almost finished with the ROM of genealogy. It’s one of my favorites but I wish they had a weapon balance similar to path of radiance. The gba games have balanced weapons, but they combined all magic. The weapon balance in genealogy basically wants you to use wind magic or swords because of how heavy the other weapons are, especially axes, while also having the same power level. There is no benefit of using heavier weapons. My next thing isn’t necessarily an issue but something I wish they did which is balance the hero class more in comparison to the sword master. Give the hero class access to axes to compensate for their lower stats. It’s also the more modern take on the hero class. I’d like to hear everyone else’s opinion on this.
You also mentioned a map of chapter 7. I’m sure you’ve already seen this but wanted to make sure just in case but there is a website that has every genealogy map it isn’t let me send links on here but just a simple Google search and you’ll find it.

Do an introduction post on the forum and then come back here and you should be able to attach a link

How do I do that?

On the home page, click the new yopic button and create one with the tag “introduction” and tell us anout yourself

Is this still being worked on?

Jeez, the hack creator made a post in this thread not even 2 weeks ago about needing a map for a scene they were working on for this hack, you can scroll up a bit before asking.

4 Likes

Ooooh.
yeah no I posted this on the wrong hack.