[FE8] Fire Emblem: Project Baldr/Seasonal FE4 Remake

At present, the discussion of FE4 in China’s forums is still very hot. Even now, many people are studying the SFC version of FE4hack. We have been looking forward to the reset of Nintendo. Even the GBA version, we are also very looking forward to it. We have no ability to make a FE4, but we like FE4 very much. I hope it can give you motivation. There are many players in China. We can help you promote your work.

I can’t speak English. This is machine translation. Please forgive me if I say something wrong

2 Likes

3 Likes

First of all, good luck with your project, can’t wait to try this romhack, as I never play FE3

Anyway, do you need a playtester?
If so, I would like to be a playtester for your project.

Made an account just to say, big hype!! I have been a fan of the series for over 10 years at this point, and FE4 is my favorite. Thanks for supporting the series and old school fans like me.

3 Likes

This looks excellent, FE4 is one of my favorites for sure, so I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread!

2 Likes

hello. is this being updated? it is been a while but I just found out this topic today.

2 Likes

Hello! Yes, there will be a trailer at FEE3 + a new post/update for the thread, there are lots of changes and surprises…

11 Likes

That’s so good to hear! I wish you the utmost luck with this and patiently await the final product. As someone who couldn’t get through the original I welcome and applaud this gem!

2 Likes

I have never played FE4, but I might play this. In fact, I probably will play this. I know it’s not quite the same, but the reason for that is I have gotten extremely mixed reviews on FE4. One person told me never to touch it because it took them so long, and another worships it. So, I’m going to play this an experience it my way. I look forward to the release.

3 Likes

saaaame! I watched let’s play of it but like I would not mind playing an updated modren version

1 Like

Oh man, the first half of the trailer REALLY made it seem like the complete project was being shadow dropped. I’m really curious to see how this shakes out, implenting all of FE4’s mechanics sounds insane! Best of luck, guys!

3 Likes

Question about the spritesheet: Why is Lance from Pokemon there?

1 Like

Hello! Vyland of Aurelis here.
Are you, or are you not?
Jokes aside, here’s a more GENERAL update.

**Q: Where have you been? **

Through a lot, but project wise, we made the jump from FEBuilder to Buildfiles, allowing for more control over our project and more effective ways to continue progress!

Q: How’s Progress?

Perhaps a little slower due to the before mentioned transition, but that aside, we’ve are currently on the Silesse Arc of chapters, with playtesting getting its focus on Agustria. (TLDR: Chapter 4 Mechanically, Chapter 2 in testing)

Q:Wait, why test on those stages?

Things have changed quite a lot! We’ve got a lot of fe4’s mechanics and quirks nailed down; meaning that those chapters are very different than what they were in the FEBuilder Rom, not to worry! This isn’t slowing us down in any capacity, only making sure we polish the necessary parts and vanquish any bugs.

Q: Cool, but I wanna play!

We are currently going through a massive playtesting session, meaning the game isn’t quite ready for a public release and may need some more time on the grill, but not to worry! As the time to be on the menu could be very soon…

The main post has been updated, check it out!

19 Likes

peak sigurd still
saw it somewhere before but its definitely cool to see it in action

1 Like

I wonder if the child’s stats/weapon ranks will depend on fathers.

2 Likes

Do you guys need anymore playtesters?

There’s lot of wyverns at Thracia, there’s sure to be a master of them.

Indeed they will! We’ve got inheritance in the working stages, Growths and Blood Bonuses will be passed down to Children.

Perhaps, I’ll inform you later, it would certainly help speed up things.

4 Likes

Omg, that’s super cool! Good luck with that!

1 Like

Keep it up, you’re incredible!! we’ve been waiting for a remake of this game for so long, it’s great to see that fans are going to do it and it looks really good !! I’m behind you 100 percent, goats!

2 Likes

I’m new to the romhacking scene, never really been part of a community. I just kinda enjoyed them on my own time. Pokémon & Fire Emblem. But around 2020 I joined hypergammaspaces’ discord when I discovered the beautiful sacred echoes romhack. With it’s 1.1 update I recently became more active there and want to play thru the game all the way.

Anyways, while I’m new and have no renown nor resume and haven’t ever worked on a romhack before, if it will help at all, I’d like to offer any aid I can to this project. Playtesting at the minimum, and I’m sure I can learn to make portrait art unless that’s all finished. I could help with like maps or dialogue. I’m also very OCD and a perfectionist, so I can sniff out even the most missable typos/grammar mistakes. So just lettin ya know I’m here to help, after so many failed attempts to finish an FE4 remake project, I want to see this come to fruition and would love to be a part of it in any way. Idk what it is, intuition? I think this time will be different. I can see a future where this gets a V1.0. It’s impossible for this to be overstated.
Either way, godspeed and best of luck with this!!

I can pm my email or discord since it’s a more reliable form of communication for me if needed. Cheers!

5 Likes