[FE8] FE:BR (MOBA Emblem) (1.04)

This is a really creative idea and actually looks like it works well.

2 Likes

I like this hack very much, and I want to know if tihs have new heroes or new maps after 1.04. I am from China ,I want to translate the hack’s language to Chinese. Can I get a permission from you about this hack? My English is not very good ,please forgive me for any grammatical errors.

1 Like

there will be new heroes and maps after 1.04. should be at least two new maps.
i’d love to get this project translated into other languages. i’ll send you a message.

Hello! This game is really great! :grin:
When in the enemy’s turn, if one of our heroes gets killed, and the enemy’s director dies by the striking back of the other hero of ours, the dead hero will get lost. :thinking:
I’m not sure if it is a bug. :thinking:

hey thanks a lot!

When in the enemy’s turn, if one of our heroes gets killed, and the enemy’s director dies by the striking back of the other hero of ours, the dead hero will get lost. :thinking:

the ups in the OP should be updated with the fix (any hero that’s waiting to revive when the enemy tactician is defeated will respawn after the Congratulations! screen). so going forward, it should no longer be an issue. i’m currently working on a fix for any heroes already affected by the bug. i’ll try to get that out as soon as i can.

My friends mentioned that it seems that the enemy’s hit rate is higher than our hit rate. It is said that the hit rate is 20% higher than normal. Is this an existing setting or a bug?

hm i’m not sure if that’s a bug or not.
i know that enemies get promoted stat bonus if they’re in a promoted class. so player nmd trooper sue vs enemy nmd trooper sue, the enemy sue will have higher stats. other than that, i don’t know what could be causing the 20% higher hit.
what heroes/classes are affected?

:+1: :saluting_face:

1 Like

My friend mentioned if it was because we were directing the stars to the enemy,

after removing both tacticians’ leadship stars, the dorcases (dorci?) are back to an even playing field.
dorcasstars
it seems leadership stars are just borked. i am using a pretty old version of the skills system patch at this point so that may be the culprit. for now i’ll be removing everyone’s leadership stars. the .ups in the OP should be updated with the fix.

1 Like

Sue freezes up the game

Yeah there are a handful of battle animations that can cause freezing. If you reload your save and hold A before the battle starts, you can skip the battle animation.

Still need an oc?

Edit: I got a few ideas for characters. Two of them being siblings, one of them being Gonzales or Geese, whichever you like, having the capturing mechanic of sorts, one of them being Lilina being a player phase nuke in general, and the last one is Trec, who has a decent amount of self healing skills like renewal and relief, basic what happens if you let him nap.

hey can i get some clue where is Secret Shop?
is it at Village? outside town or at Battle Map?

Right now, for this project, I’m not actively looking for any new character ideas. Suggestions are more than welcome though.

This may seem silly, but I try not to double up on character inclusion between the hacks I make so that there’s a chance anyone can have the spotlight. Both Gonzales and Lilina are featured in my other project FE:RL.

The next update (honestly not sure when it’s going to come out, hopefully this year) will feature 3 new characters. I won’t spoil who they are just yet, but I can say they’re all from SNES FE.

I don’t think there are any secret shops. If you’re looking for where to use your Member’s Card, I would consider checking the Village.

1 Like

Ok. I just thought it’d be an interesting idea to have a capture mechanic for Geese or have hp recovery base build on Trec, lol.

1 Like

No problem! I’ll definitely keep your suggestions in mind moving forward!

I fear enemy Mozu scaling and capping all of the important stats at 10 with a 1-2 prf.

2 Likes

Same here, ngl.

I hope you put in the Nomad Trooper Bow Melee Range animation fix in there too… times every custom class, 'cause Sue can break.