FE8 Fanmade Director's Cut (Or Fe8 Rework Ver 1.12)

i mean the tier list is meant to be moreso for people whove actually played the game, so youd know who these characters are and what they look like

1 Like

What’s wrong with Eirika chapter 12? I can’t finish the chapter, there’s no way to seize the gate

I came back to ask one question: why you made Gilliam unable to promote to Great Knight?

So why Jacob can promote to Great Knight?

Sorry for double posting but aside from getting a mount, there’s basically no vantage in promoting into Mage Knight. I think a way to balance it would be granting C rank in staves instead of D and maybe slightly better promotion bonuses. Something I kinda expected when I saw the Str/Mag stat renamed to just “Power” was Mage Knight having access to swords (which would really set a difference between MK and Sage)

Also

no, you didn't make her good

You made her insanely strong. With little effort, she can turn into a super strong and dodgy knight with access to axes or go recruit and literally break the game if you promote her as soon as she gets to level 10.

But he said he didn’t want to add the gaidens, man.

Hi, I’m not sure if this was intentional or not, but there doesn’t seem to be a link to the romhack in the FEU post at all.

Read the first line of text on the OP, the creator archived the project

Is there a patch for this? I cant see it in this post