FE8 Fanmade Director's Cut (Or Fe8 Rework Ver 1.12)

Alright this may have been fixed, enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

The vote has now concluded, the community seems very interested in both things as I saw multiple times it go 50/50. However in the end Gaidens won. Thank you all who voted and I’ll get back to working on some new content.

Also more supports for new characters coming soon.

1 Like

How do I recruit Jacob??? I do not see a talk command conversation with any of the characters.

In the future I’m going to make it so that Eirika/Ephraim can talk to a majority at least of the new characters.

But for now Loewe is the only person who can.

2 Likes

I think Natasha being able to recruit Jacob would make sense too.

Good Progress is being made. Have a teaser.

Fencer

3 Likes

To pass the time while the update is being made, I updated the FEU page and added a Tier List Maker to the post above. But if you don’t want to scroll up it’s also here.

Feel free to join the discord as well to post your Tier Lists.

I’m loving the hack, but I’m having some issues
The game is frozen at the end of chapters 7 and chapter 10 (Ephraim), in 7 I tried it several times and for some reason I was only able to pass when one of my units died.
In the chapter 10, apparently it only continued when I finished the chapter killing the boss, when I ended the chapter for completing 10 turns, the game froze.

And another thing the new characters I’ve met so far Jacob is very unbalanced he has a horrible growth, he’s dying very easy until archer take high damage from him, even though he’s promoted.

And in chapter 10 (Eirika) there’s an archer with a poisoned bow I don’t know he already existed in the original, but he’s making it impossible to save Gerik and Tethys I’ve tried numerous times, but they always end up killing Tethys with Ballista or Gerik dies due to the poison, that when he doesn’t die for the soldiers right at the start, and for some reason after several attempts, none of them were able to dodge the archer’s attack they were always hit, and I can’ get there in time to save only one of them

1 Like

I haven’t heard of a crash on chapter 7. But I’ll look into the other things. Thanks for the feedback.

Seconded. Please state the specific changes.

Read this.

Also I do state specific changes at the bottom of the list if they are important. Unless it is a thing that I know will break your save all of the changes should be fine to your current save file however you may miss out on some things.

My mistake, the game freezes at the beginning of chapter 8, just before Seth reveals his suspicion about Orson, and the game only continued when a unit died in chapter 7

So I’ve come to a dilema
Should I add more new character supports which will take longer in the 1.2 update or dedicate an entire update to character supports and stuff?

The former will probably make the update take longer but may make it feel more filled with content.
Latter will result in it releasing sooner but supports will be held off.

• Supports in 1.2
  • Supports in a new update

0 voters

1 Like

Hey can you change the tier list useing the characters actual full portraits and not the mini portraits instead.

They probably used the portrait mini-mugs to differentiate from the vanilla tier list

it would have taken a very long time to get all the portraits out

also yeah i thought it would be neat to use minis

1 Like

I know but it not very easy to give us a good look at how these characters look like. Meanly the brand new characters your adding.
Like look at this guy right like a fusion between Cameron and a Generic soldier from Shadows of Valentia.

Or how about bootleg Glass right here.

Or this dude here.

And one more thing and am not trying to sound racist here but why is all member of Gerik Mercenary’s + Joshua all dark skin now?

I think it’s because it doesn’t really make sense to have white skin when they come from a desert land

1 Like

And i just going to assume that this guy right here also came from the very same desert that Gerik Mercenary’s inhabit.