[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Which doesn’t really matter to the point as the Blade Lord statline is almost identical to the Swordmaster

1 Like

Look, I have four Magvelian ore, but I don’t know how to make the sacred weapons unbreakable, can someone help me please.

Sorry if someone’s word is wrong, I’m only Brazilian and I’m using Google translate to write.

Go to the house on the first ruins map with an ore and the weapon you like to forge. It’ll show you a list of the weapons and you choose the one on your inventory

1 Like

Obrigado (thanks).

A bit late but just looked at the requirements of wishblade, is it missable? I beat the npc on ruins 1 then retreated right after. I did requirements 2-7 on a later run all at once but did not get it.

If anybody can tell me, does Ewan have any custom sprites for any of his classes? I’ve already seen that he doesn’t have any for the Druid or Summoner (Neither does Knoll), and both his and Knoll’s Dark Knight sprites are basically the same. Did he get any unique Mage path sprites, like how Lute gets a unique Sage sprite?

Not really

I just found out that Artur’s Mercy command can be used to farm EXP for himself on static bosses. Suddenly, he’s way better than I initially thought he was.

Yeah that’s the entire point of the Mercy skill, farm EXP and set kills, though i find it more reasonable on someone like Seth so he can set up kills more effectively

Hi i was wondering is the support limit at 5 like base? or is it extended

Sorry for asking this but i was wondering if you could get this randomizer thing to work on this patch if it’s not a problem (i love this patch that you made)

If it’s don’t worry about it I just liked the qol stuff you added and thought it would be cool to use it in a randomizer rom

So, i’m stupid and missed the Magvelian Ore on chapter 6. Is there some kind of save editing tool I can use to get it? Or am I screwed.

Also unrelated, but wondering if it would also be possible to make the badass dude with the Wishblade on F1 of Lagdou in your team via cheating. His sprite is so cool.

Did this change how exp works? In vanilla Seth gets like 30 exp from a boss kill but now he gets like 2. Which I guess Seth is broken OP in vanilla but I liked being able to use him the whole game rather than dropping him like other Jagen. Also I think it is a bit strange there is a Gladiator class supposedly specializing in arena fights at least in flavor text but it was given to Gerik and not Joshua the guy who loves the arena.

1 Like

Yeah i Blood changed the EXP some time back. Given that you have so many sources of EXP it’s ok i’d argue

I created an acc just to say this. Thanks blood for the hack, it was quite a ride.

About the How to beat the champion:

The debuff skills, like someone mentioned above didn’t work, it only changes the display avoid not the actual in battle stats (Nihil cancels them in combat) so those skills are useless.

foolproof way to kill champion:

Get a character with speed >27 (champion’s speed number) , add nihil scroll to that character plus orbs , buff that character with rally and dance command .

1 Like

Joshua looks great in battle but terrible map sprite. His hat doesn’t have a yellow ribbon in his art or in battle sprite but on the map it does for some reason and it just looks super off.

where is the house at ch.17 that i can find Magvelian Ore???

the space is occupied by a hero to the right of your starting position. It’s visible once the hero moves off it

1 Like

i kill all enemy except the boss but i did’t see any house. can you show me some picture of that house or space please