[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

sooooooo…somehow I got these as drops. I was grinding in the tower of valni.

I just think this is funny

When am I supposed to put in the Konami Code?

I’ve put it in successfully before but it still didn’t give me the ore

Chapter 17 on the bottom right house, leave a unit there. You need to time it really well it’s kinda finicky

I know. But the problem I’m suffering is WHEN I’m supposed to do it. Am I supposed to do it after leaving or while Ross is talking?

The new classes don’t work in the link arena. Well…some do but not always.

For example, Anna gets turned into a recruit and can’t use her special dagger.
Dread Fighters get made into Bishops and can’t use shamshirs
And gladiators hilariously get turned into Malig Knights

You let him finish i think…follow the sound cues to imput the code and i think if you get a textbox with “…” after each piece of code input it means it went through. Again you need to really time it out well.

My emulator audio isn’t working so that’s probably why. I also didn’t see a “…”

Yeah i think that only happens when you follow the cue perfectly

How do I beat the champion?

He’s got all the breakers, Nihil, and LUDICROUS stats.

My Eirika only had a 23% chance TO HIT HIM

1 Like

Fuck most of my characters can’t even hit him at all!

I beat him with a very stacked Marisa + Knoll and Lyon phantoms to aggro him. Also fun fact Nihil doesn’t remove passive AOE debuffs so i kept Knoll as a Summoner next to him to reduce his stats. That tilted the stats just enough to kill him after a few rounds

What class was your Marissa? Mine’s an Assassin. How would I quickly farm money to cap both of her and Knoll’s stats?

I had her as a swordmaster to actually make use of Critical Force. She can cap a few stats by herself i’d argue. Also you have an arena on the first ruins map that you can use. But Knoll needs a crapton of Goddess Icons. Though his phantoms and some tower training he can grow pretty well.

So basically the strategy is to have Knoll and Lyon stand next to him with phantoms every turn and hope Marissa can crit him?

I don’t think Marisa can even crit due to Nihil + Champion’s high Luck. IIRC (cuz this was a damn long time ago) i think i used the Audhuma but i don’t recall if he’s affected by the slayer effect. But yeah it worked for me but it was a grind and a tad RNG

Do you think Joshua would work?

Maybe? Depends on how well you can stack stats on him

I used Ismaire to defeat the champion personally, she has crazy high crit rate that surpasses both Joshua and Marisa.

What was your loadout? Cuz between Critical Force and Killing Machine you’d get relatively equal crit rates after a certain point. Also given that the champion has Nihil, Killing Machine should be sealed so all 3 should have relatively equal crit rates on stats alone

To be fair Ismaire is a Blade Lord