[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Is the low exp (well, standard exp as if they were any other unit) from bosses intentional? Not like there is a lack of exp in SS, but it does make things a little extra redundant and oddly unsatisfying.

1 Like

Wait wasnā€™t kyle a champion?

What happened to the old marksman Neimi model? I liked that one more honestly.

Really am enjoying the full version so far but I was a little disappointed with the bishop animations being turned back into the vanilla animations and Iā€™m not too fond of Marisaā€™s new swordmaster model itā€™s a little off putting but other than that itā€™s been a great experience so far

1 Like

Little bug : Luce Is not brave

1 Like

Axe cav in the latest update

Strangely it happened again to garcia but with an elixir, thatā€™s really wack

why are bosses giving less exp then generic enemies?

Might be the emulator, Iā€™m using VBA and consuming pots constantly but nothing happened.

I canā€™t describe how the ability to steal + better this game 100% , the ability to steal the stat boost items from bosses and weapons is really magnificent

2 Likes

Iā€™ve playtested for more than 10 hours now, and this issue has yet to happen to me. Iā€™m inclined to agree with @DBAV and suggest you use another emulator. Which one are you using, by the way? I myself am playing with mGBA

This is an unfortunate side effect of the new exp system. It removes the bonus points awarded by bosses, entombeds and thieves. I donā€™t like it either, but I think the new system is better in general.

Thanks for reporting the issue, Iā€™ll include a fix soon. I also noticed I needed to adjust the effectiveness of the Mulagir

How does the trickster works in the desert chapter(finding treasure), like a normal unit or like a rogue?
EDIT: It works like any other unit, donā€™t know if this is intentional or not.

1 Like

So what is the difference for the new exp system? And why is it better? Like I said, not like thereā€™s a shortage of exp in SS lmao, but I didnā€™t even know you could change the exp system like that, so Iā€™m outright curious

3 Likes

about the new AI, I found it a little difficult to gain experience in the tower, but this is perfect at the end of the game, where the thief with some shields is no longer attacked, whenever starting the attack it is possible to make a lot of money. (Sorry for the mistakes, I donā€™t know English).

Loving the final product. Congrats on seeing it through and completing the project!

@blood Iā€™ve just cleared the tower for the first time and found a persistent graphical glitch, after getting the second extra unit the some figurines in the selection screen donā€™t correspond to the actual character (knoll having Ismaire figurine etcā€¦ or even being transparent), though it doesnā€™t affect the gameplay in any way Itā€™s better to report it.

I think Vision Quest has that same bug, itā€™s just from too many units, but it was not something Pandan (or anyone else) could fix.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using John GBA lite on my phone

Well, thereā€™s your problem. Mobile emulation can be pretty inconsistent. Retroarch is the most reliable mobile emulator, it allows you to switch cores (gpsp, mgba, etc) which will probably help you circumvent that issue

3 Likes