[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Im gonna make a kyle emblem, there is nothing you can do to stop me

Berserked enemies are simply running up their friends and doing nothing, but have no problems with attacking me.

Weā€™re about to get a big update with lots of bug fixes and revised content but the dev had health problems so just play the waiting game.

Do you remeber the conditions of when that happened? I think they may not be attacking their own units because of the AI tweak that prevents them from attacking in case they would deal 0 damage.

Also, Iā€™m healthy again (and busy too), so development is still happening (slowly). The next version is nearing completion (I promise, guys). Many new features have already been implemented and tested, but I donā€™t wanna spoil anything until itā€™s ready. I may invite people for beta testing in the near future.

2 Likes

Wait Really? I thought this was the final version XD

the conditions are 100% of the time, i have never been able to successfully get a berserked enemy to attack their ally, which makes it pretty useless.

1 Like

Ok. Already fixed that for the next version. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Hey yā€™all. Iā€™m looking for people to beta test the next version of this hack. Send me a DM if youā€™re interested.

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to the hack. Do you have an eta on when it might be finished?

Iā€™m curious about it too. Wonder what kind of Reskin and Rebalance that the Sacred Trilogy has to offer.

While I wonā€™t speak of any of the details, the next patch is still going through testing and implementation hashing out the bugs :slight_smile:

Overall itā€™s going steady and if I can and allowed to iā€™ll keep ya more updated.

3 Likes

Ok. Wish you luck and hope that you progress at a steady pace.

1 Like

Havent checked in on this hack for a while but after playing a bit I can tell youve been updating it and its been really fun.

1 Like

Yo man, just created an account in this site for asking you to PLEASEā€¦ add an item for make grow the Magic stat, since you made Stregth and Magic two diferent things.

Or maybe you can made a version of the game without the split, idk how complex that will be, but it will be better for everyone.

Either way, great hack mane, Keep going with your work!

So, how is this new update?
I played this hack back in 2020 but Iā€™d gladly play it again if the update is appealing.

what new update?

Current version: 07-09-20~

This is old

The final version is pretty much done, all thatā€™s left is the post-game content. My beta testers have helped me sort out a lot of bugs and I think people will enjoy the new features of the next update.

5 Likes

Do you have any date for release yet?

Soon :tm:

1 Like

AI doesnā€™t attack when:
HIT 100
ATT 0

But it tries to attack when:
HIT 0
ATTACK 20