[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Yes, the requirements are still the same.

2 Likes

Yes, I actually intend to do that. It will depend on whether I manage to understand how the events that unlock them work.

2 Likes

I can’t help you with that sorry, though I remember @Seal 's Sacred War changed a few recruitment requirements in both versions so maybe he can help you.

There’s a section in FE builder that allows you to edit the characters you get by beating the Tower/Ruins. Though, I don’t know if you can edit the specific conditions

@DBAV @Alice Vesly is currently giving me some insight on how to achieve that, so there’s hope. If I still can’t manage it, I’ll ask Seal for help.

Also, a quick update: Eirika’s route is done, as well as the Tower of Valni. Currently working on Ephraim’s route. After finishing it, I’ll probably need people to beta test while I work on Lagdou Ruins and Melkaen Coast.

3 Likes

Do anybody have sacred trilogy save file i can borrow ? If so I’ll gladly appreciate it and thank you i screwed mine up bad

I gave him a tutorial of how to in EA and Builder and how the game looks at various Events.
The fast unlock should come soon in this project.

2 Likes

@blood I want to report this, A murderous Myrrh with 271 attack, although you find her nerfed the dragon stone she found a way to get on the attack XD unfortunately I did not take a capture when I kill a cyclops at full life. --This happened to me in the creatures campaign on the melkaen coasts, it was the first time I used Myrrh here in SacreTrilogy so I don’t know if this would also happen in the normal campaign. Edit: I mean also
that if this happens to an enemy on their attack turn, we are really dead.

1 Like

This is an issue with Melkaen Coast. Whenever a map loads more than 50 enemies at once, the stats of playable units will get messed up like that. It has something to do with that version of the skill system. I’ll fix this for the next version.

Edit: also, nerver realized the dragonstone+ had its name cropped, rip

1 Like

Suuuuuuuper dumb question, I had beaten both Erika’s and Ephraim’s campaigns but I cannot promote the trainees into well trainees. Did you remove them or am I just reallllllllly dumbo?

No, those classes are still present in the hack. I haven’t directly changed anything related to that, so if it’s not working, it’s a bug.

Edit: can be a conflict caused by the three possible promotions. For the next version, I’ll make it possible to promote the trainees to their super trainee classes straight away.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the final version, I just love your hack. please give the warmonk light animation that’s all I ask you hehe

1 Like

Already did that, actually. Artur will also be able to promote to war monk now. I had to pause development due to life circumstances, but I hope to resume it this weekend. Only a few chapters left.

3 Likes

Amelia you understand the weapon triangle right!?

where’s your hat Joshua? Don’t tell me you forgot in this game too dang it Joshua.

yep orson is still able to solo the map.

in all seriousness while I’m not a fan of the new anima triangle (it needlessly complicates things in my opinion) I do think that this hack looks like a fun time and obviously had a lot of effort put into it

how are you? I was wondering if in the future update, will you give skills to balance the unmounted lords?

Sorry for disappearing- I’ve been feeling ill recently. I tested for covid today and the results should be ready tomorrow.

5 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear that Blood. I pray for a negative result! Things are already hard enough as is with this pandemic, Having you work on projects has made it better for me. Hope you feel better soon!

Hey blood, how do did you set up the triple branch patch?

kyle is op because everyone hates kyle

I applied this handy patch with FE Builder