[FE8] [COMPLETE] Host of the Dark 2.5 (25 main chapters, 4 gaidens) + 0%, Fixed, and Casual modes!

I believe hard mode was untested, so it makes sense that this happened.

Hi
This might be a hard mode bug if you’re playing on 2.0 regardless an easy fix is to just start a new game and skip part 1. You’ll lose some items sure but you’ll be able to continue the game

oh haha cool didn’t know you could skip part 1, thx!

Hey all! Updated 2.1, new modes as described in the title and a better-balanced difficult mode! Barya and Sal support was also added! Enjoy! From here on DotD will be the main focus of development however I will occasionally update this hack with supports, I’m open to any support suggestions as well!

5 Likes

DotD? I guess that’s the sequel. Can you tell me the full name so I can go to its thread?

Oh yeah it’s right here

There will be more information on the project hopefully within the coming weeks

2 Likes

Hey

quick hotfix uh Barya lost C rank swords and that’s not very okey dokey
that is all

2 Likes

Ok took a quick look at this and it seems really interesting. I was going to play this by myself but I may stream it in about a month as I’m working on another hack right now. I haven’t read the comments on the thread yet, but I saw its iron man friendly does that include a blind playthough as well?

1 Like

Hello! Yes this hack is ironman friendly during a blind playthrough, although for the first part specifically i would not recommend it since the cast size is a lot smaller even if it’s only 7 chapters.
Part 2 is perfectly ironmannable however with plenty of statboosters, units coming usable and deployable for a while, and a variety of powerful tools.

1 Like

Alrighty cool when I finish what my other project then Ill let you know. Ill make an exception for the first 7 chapters and list it in the run.

1 Like

I feel like I missed so many secrets with my bad playstyle lol
But had fun finishing this!

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Heya everyone just a quick update as we’re nearing 3k freaking downloads (That’s insane!)
Just some dialogue tweaks and additions, particularly to late in part one.

Most exciting however is THIS
Create a Fire Emblem: Host of the Dark Tierlist (Units) Tier List - TierMaker
Yeah, I know, big deal.
Seriously though this was something I had on the mind for a while and just now got the time to make it.
Here’s the tierlists I made for part 1 and 2. By no means definitive and the tiers aren’t ordered.

anyway hope you all enjoy!

3 Likes

I didn’t accidentally upload the wrong patch last night what are you talking about

Who are you talking to, buddy?
Don’t tell me you have already gone mad :rofl:

The game hanged after chapter 7​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

Please read the OP next time

New here to the forum, is there a secret shop in every chapter or only in certain chapters?

Hi welcome to the forums, you’ll be told that there’ll be a secret shop in every chapter there is one other than the first and last ones as they are meant to be more secretive

Thank you very much