[FE8] [Complete] Fire Emblem: Vision Quest (v3 by Pushwall - 1-Oct-22)

FEXX07 FEXX12
Steekspel and Zonnescherm cannot be sold.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll fix this for next update.

1 Like

Hello I’m now starting 4-1 when the two armies combine and I don’t have access to Storch/Titus’ convoy items. Everyone is holding whatever they held in 2-E and my gold value is the same. Is this intended or a bug? Thanks

Edit: it seems the supply button is working properly but the list button is not. The list button is only listing Waluyo’s supply which is quite sparse.

1 Like

This is a bug / consequence of the convoys merging, unfortunately.

1 Like

Hi Pandan, I’ve been playing this rom hack recently, is quite interesting and hard mode is freaking hell mode tho.

So far, I’ve spotted 1 issue, u can check it out.

Seems like those damged village can still be visited once again
(Is this your original intention or just another bug?)

Not sure are u from Malaysia cuz I’ve found some Malaysia’s reference within the content. (If not then just ignore the statement XD)

2 Likes

I just finished my first run on normal a little over an hour ago, I’d like to leave some more in depth thoughts and feedback but I’ll leave that for tomorrow, long story short I have to say this hack is excellent on basically all fronts. I’d say it’s my favourite rom hack and likely among the best fe games period.

Helga and Ruslan were by far my strongest units throughout the game, with the exception of the last few chapters where their speed was somewhat lacking. Overall the maps were excellent, however I will say that the final chapter was quite lacking, both in that it was fairly uninteresting and that it was very, very easy to one turn clear (in my case Sigrid + Power Ring + Rescue + Warp but I imagine you could pull it off various other ways). The only other real gameplay complaint I had was in regards to skills, for most characters they feel very tacked on and don’t really add anything (For example the repositionals, or something like Sigrid’s paragon are very useful, and then you have characters like Radoslav whose personal skill is completely worthless. The class skills have much the same problem I feel). I don’t mind some characters having vastly better personal skills that help them stand out, but I also feel like none of them should just feel kinda pointless. Also I’m not much of a fan of some characters having the same personal skills.

Anyway I should stop this unedited ramble and get to bed, I had a great time and I’d also like to congratulate everyone who worked on the hack for completing something of this scale.

2 Likes

Thanks VozKeen - this is something I am working to fix.

Appreciate the feedback, Kujoe_Dirte! Glad you had a good time. I am using an outdated version of the skillsystem and was too lazy/technically inept to add anything else to it, so with a cast of 62, I had to re-use a lot of skills. Especially when I wanted to avoid using anything particularly gamebreaking. Totally get the critique of this though.

3 Likes

Hello! I just made an account here, and I’m posting for the first time after having finished this hack half an hour ago.
To start with, thanks so much for an incredible experience, Pandan! I really felt a ton of hard work put into this work. It was clearly a labor of love and it shows.
I really don’t have too much to offer in terms of feedback, since I generally had a pretty positive experience all around! Units felt good to use, dialogue was snappy and almost always fun to read (especially in supports), and the map design was pretty solid! I only have one thing about the entire experience that ever made me sad – Storch’s ending with Larisa. Ouch…

In terms of characters, Marlen and Lera were easily my favorites, Lera especially. I couldn’t help but pit her up against as many bosses as I could just to see her give them some serious burns, literally and figuratively! I also happened to see a certain twist involving one of those characters ahead of time and I felt pretty happy when it was confirmed.

From reading the thread I saw there’s no concrete plans for a sequel, but I hope to gosh there will be one, some time in the future! Especially after that ending, haha. I need more!

Thanks again for creating a fantastic hack!

5 Likes
Bug in ch-25

after the Cutscene things go back to normal.

1 Like

Sri’s ending is literally depressing.
RIP Papilion, too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed.

That bug should be fixed. Are you on the latest version?

As a heads up, I’m going to be recording my FEE3 video within the next few weeks. If you have any questions you’d like me to answer for the Q&A, the link is in the first post!

1 Like

I just made an account here after finishing the hack! I gotta say, it far exceeded my expectations and was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Story Loved it. I enjoyed following both Storch's group and Waluyo's group, and I felt invested in their journeys. Having them join forces felt very natural, and seeing the dynamic between the different groups was interesting.

Titus was the most stand-out character in the game for me. When he underwent the “Vision Quest”, I thought he would become the main protagonist because the game is named after it. However, by mid-game it was clear that he was a conflicted person, and while I don’t think he is a villain even by the end, he is also not a prototypical hero. His ideals started off noble and he never let go of them, but at the same time his paranoid personality combined with desire for power (even for the greater good) made him susceptible to shady actions. I only wish the ending was less ambiguous because it felt a little rushed and too open-ended for my liking.

Gameplay I played on normal difficulty (as I usually do for Fire Emblem games) because I'm not really a hardcore player who tries to maximize every advantage and I'm okay with playing sub-optimally. With this in mind, I would say that the difficulty level was very appropriate. I never felt like it was frustratingly difficult, but at the same time it wasn't a cakewalk either.

As with most FE games/romhacks, I wish the “Survive” chapters were actually a defense instead of a glorified “Seize”/“Defeat the Boss”, but maybe that’s a side-effect of selecting Normal difficulty? I never really felt pinned-down in any of the Survive chapters and always ended up clearing the map like usual.

The final couple maps were a little underwhelming. Despite Lord Alexander’s dialogue about how stout the defense was in the penultimate chapter, there actually weren’t that many enemy units and despite her tactician reputation, Bromhilda was easy to take down after she charged in. The final map was similarly quick, and I didn’t expect Festan to charge me after I got close, but other than that it wasn’t difficult. I think the last map especially could have benefited from having Festan sit immobile on the throne, maybe with some buffed stats, and a stronger defending force.

Final Squad Here are the relevant units I used in the final chapter (minus units like Lori that barely existed as playable).

storch
An absolute beast who carried mid- to late-game. He cut through swaths of enemies with nothing more than an Iron Sword, and he could one-round most bosses. I gave him both Boots to make him even more destructive and able to reach and kill difficult enemy units before they had a chance to threaten my weaker units. I gave him a couple of stat boosters.

titus
Pretty solid magical tank, he was a little too slow early-game but became better after his promotion.

waluyo
I think he got pretty lucky level-ups. I also gave him a couple of stat boosters since I generally like my lords to be strong since narratively they shouldn’t be outclasses by their soldiers. I mainly used him as an archer and didn’t really use his Prf axe all that much.

cassius
Solid prepromote with excellent staff utility and a really entertaining summon.

timmonen
I used him because of his leadership star and I like his design. I gave him a Speedwing because he was a bit too slow. Not a great combat unit, but was able to contribute chip damage here and there.

kir
Waluyo’s version of Larisa, though I found him less useful. Solid enough tank to contribute, but his lack of speed and susceptability to magic made him mediocre in the late-game.

surya
Excellent unit who carried parts of Waluyo’s chapters. Destroyed most enemies in one turn, and was able to take quite a beating due to his high HP.

kusuma
Faster and more fragile version of Waluyo.

bulan
Solid healer with some combat utility.

seruni
Better version of Kusuma. Her special skill made her more of a dodge tank, which was nice because she is kind of squishy.

esfir
Thief Oifey? Yes please. I really liked her design so I gave her stat boosters early-on (including a Kaya) to bolster her combat utility. She was a decent combat unit for the entire game, though always a bit fragile. Being able to pass through enemy units (and being a thief) were really helpful.

naia
Typical swordie who never failed to cut through enemy units on player turn because of her special skill.

larisa
Excellent unit in early- to mid-game, tailed off a bit in late-game due to the same reasons as Kir (abundance of magical units made her a liability in certain situations).

marlen
Strong in early- to mid-game, decent in late-game. The abundance of Horseslayers/Halberds on enemy units made things scary for him, but his high Str and decent Def/Res made him generally a good front-line combat unit. I gave him a Speedwing because he was too slow to double.

ketut
Standard healer. Only unit I promoted before Level 20.

cashew
When I saw his growths, I decided to use him because bows are pretty strong in this game (and I like his portrait). He absolutely wrecked enemies from range, although his low HP and Def forced me to keep him behind defensive lines. By the way, who are his parents? Is there a way to see all the paired endings?

4 Likes

Alright, so I realise I’m a bit late to the party here, but I finally got around to finishing this game (turns out Berwick and Vestaria are quite beefy games). And yeah, I really enjoyed it overall! Part 1 was the highlight for sure, and while the later parts were still enjoyable, I don’t think it quite matched the magic of Part 1.

Story

I’m typically one to skim over the story, so I’ll only provide some brief comments.
Part 1 was my favourite, and the introduction was phenomenal. I really enjoyed the whole “moral bandits” thing and the way it progresses from there. It really felt like you were there with the characters – something that’s honestly quite difficult to achieve.

Part 2 slowed things down a bit, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. Some of the later scenes were quite interesting, and Titus’ sudden decision to align himself with the emperor seemed a little odd (but in hindsight it makes sense, and it was also foreshadowed with his “vision”).

Part 3 was probably the least remarkable for me story-wise. It’s cool to see the war from a different perspective ala FE10, but nothing particularly interesting happens until 3-E. That being said, I did enjoy the story for 3-E and how it segways into Part 4.

Part 4 was also great. I don’t really have much to add about it, and there were obvious untied ends which pave the way for a potentially interesting sequel.

Writing

Again, really good overall. Though I do have a couple of comments:

1. Sometimes the cutscenes felt a little bloated. I normally skip through dialogue pretty quick, but quite often it felt like I was just mashing the A button. It often felt like the characters were saying a lot of words that didn’t really amount to meaning much. Not sure if anyone else had similar thoughts?

2. I’m no expert on grammar, but there were comma splices all over the place. I’ve picked out an early example here:

grammar

The comma splice here is in “Let’s talk politics later, we should get a move on”. Because “let’s talk politics later” and “we should get a move on” are both complete sentences (or technically independent clauses), using a comma is incorrect. It should instead be a semicolon, hyphen or full stop. (Don’t ask me about the differences between the three, but they’re all better than commas).

Gameplay and map design

Alright, now we’re getting into the good stuff. I played on Hard mode and loved the overall challenge of the game. I found the way you balanced stat distributions particularly interesting. Units tend to have high HP pools on both sides, but the enemy offensive stats are jacked up to 11. This means that units typically take several hits to take down, and also (to some extent) prevents juggernauting with player units. It really worked well in my opinion.

As for the player units, it was great that every unit felt usable to some extent. Sure, some units were better than others (looking at you Nazar), but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. I did find that units of the same class often felt very similar, but I guess that’s inevitable with such a large cast.

The map design was mostly really good. Putting anti-turtle incentives and side objectives in nearly all the chapters made pushing forward a necessity – something I really enjoyed. My favourite maps were 1-1, 1-4, 1-5, 1-9, 1-10, 2-5, Kir’s paralogue (might be 4-1x?) and 4-5.

The obvious thing to address here is the enemy density. It’s quite a bit higher than what you see in most other games. Often when looking at a map I thought “gee why are there so many enemies”, but most of the time it was fine when actually playing through it. There were a few instances where I thought it was too high though. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that there’s a point at which it changes from “carefully try to optimise your moves to defeat all the nearby enemies” to “kill everything and hope for the best on enemy phase”. Probably the worst offenders of this were 2-4, 2-E and 3-E.

Fog-of-war is not my cup of tea, but I feel like you made it work most of the time. The one time I didn’t like it was 3-3. This was because your group starts with no torches or thieves (IMO this is a necessity when creating FoW maps).

Music

Sort of a mixed bag. Some of it was great (music from CT or DKC is always sure to be a winner), but a lot of tracks were just kind of average.

Oh yeah, I noticed a problem with “Beware the Forest’s Mushrooms”. The tracks start to misalign, and eventually it starts to feel like you’re on an acid trip vision quest. Though I’d be surprised if I was the first to report this.

Final team

storch
titus
waluyo
cassius
ketut
michael
bulan
seruni
naia
ruslan
zoya
nazar
mango
erasmus
selanne
anwen
zuzana
timmonen
lori
gunnar

Conclusion:
Uh… that kind of turned into a essay (and I could honestly gush about this game for much longer). I could even provide my thoughts on every map and character, if people are interested.
So yeah, all in all I had a blast playing through and there was a lot of great stuff! My thanks and compliments to all those involved – you’ve done a fantastic job putting this together.

2 Likes

Yeah, another guy reporting in for a review. I had a blast (mostly) with my first FE hack ever, and now I wanna talk about it. I mean, hey, you did ask for this in the credits.

Story

Fuck me, the story was good. Storch’s arc peaked pretty early, but I didn’t mind all that much because of Titus. My god, was he fascinating. One of the best-written FE characters I’ve seen in a long time, perhaps ever. I loved how he kept trying to overcompensate for his perceived flaws, and how Lori inadvertently fed into that, though it hurt to see him get dunked on in his A support and ending with Helga. I’ve read this thread, and it appears that there’s no plans for a sequel (in which case, why did you leave so many plot threads dangling), but if one does happen, I hope that he, in contrast to Festan, can be redeemed. He’s a good person at heart, and it’d at least make for an interesting story beat so he isn’t Festan 2.0. Going into the final battle, I remember thinking, “You know what? I’ll let him hold on to his old one-use Dire Thunder tome. Maybe that’ll remind him of the good ol’ days.”

I will say that the obsession with food was a bit much. I honestly can’t remember a single chapter where someone doesn’t go full Shokugeki no Souma about something. Probably even happened in 1-7xx, somehow. I get that you’re trying to build a world here, but there’s more than one way to do that. I say, if I had a dollar for every time I saw “wine and cheese” in the script…

Gameplay

I played on Normal, and it felt like the perfect difficulty. Enemy quality was just right, apart from the effective-weapon fog wyverns (which is a rant I’ll get to in a second), and I never felt like I could play slow. Which is fine, 'cause I like playing fast, but it was cool to see reinforcements show up at the start of a map and go, “Oh, I’d be in trouble if I’d been turtling.”

And then there’s the fog of war. I am not a fan of FOW. In fact, I hate it. I’ve never seen a map improved by fog, and I consider it unfair to the player. Most of VQ’s FOW maps were pretty tolerable, thanks to the overabundance of thieves and Torch staffs (meaning they were as not FOW as possible), but then there’s 4-4 and its Halberd wyvern. You know the one.

He’s sitting on a mountain near the starting position, and if you want to use your horsies (such as, I dunno, Waluyo) for anything on turn one, he’s gonna come by and give you a death at best, or a game over at worst. You could, perhaps, find him with a Torch staff, but the way the map’s designed, it encourages you to Torch the southwest area instead. It’s big and wide open, and the house at the beginning talks about the S-rank dark tome sitting in a forest, so you go, “Oh, guess I’d better figure out what’s guarding that.”

So once that guy makes you reset, you go, “Okay, better take him out on turn one, then.” So you dance/warp Helga up there ('cause lord knows none of the other fliers are getting the job done) and bop him with a Dragon Axe, but wait! No matter what side you attack him from, you’re now in range of two other wyverns and a mage of some kind (dark or anima, depending on position). And not even Helga and her stupid DEF can tank all three of those, so you have to rely on a lucky dodge.

You do get Cassius this map, but I found that I needed him killing things at the start position on turn one. Even when someone else got a lucky crit, freeing him up to summon, I found that Mr. Halberd still preferred to buenos dias Waluyo or Dewi anyway. I realize it’d be mostly the same without the fog, but at least without fog, your introduction to this guy wouldn’t be a game over screen. Turn one alone on this map took me upwards of half an hour.

Other than that, the maps were really fun, though the turn limits usually felt really generous. I remember seeing 4-6’s 25-turn limit and thinking, “Okay, game, what aren’t you telling me?” But it really did turn out to be as easy as it looked. I will say that the second half of the game felt pretty repetitive. Part 3 largely felt like filler because it was mostly (in both story and gameplay) “Oh no, it’s the Empire! Run!” And then five of the nine maps of Part 4 involved protecting green units. Four of them were all in a row, too.

Final team

No screenshots 'cause I’m lazy.

Storch: FE10 Ike. 'Nuff said.
TItus: What a monster. He shrugged off even magical and effective damage and basically never got doubled by anything that mattered. It was a lot of fun to throw him at the front lines and watch everything die.
Waluyo: Too squishy for the front lines, but hey. If I wanted something dead, he’d get the job done no matter what.
Esfir: Great combat in Part 1, but then only useful for thief utility during the rest of the game.
Lera: Pretty mediocre all throughout the game. But I like her character, so I used her anyway.
Vagelis: My man capped strength early on, and he carried pretty hard for the first half of the game. Eventually, his hit rates started getting kinda unreliable, though.
Natsuko: Again, good for the first half of the game, but her poor STR growth eventually caught up to her, relegating her to the role of rescue bot.
Marlen: What a unit. I guess he must’ve gotten DEF-blessed or something, 'cause he was basically invincible for the first half of the game and still pretty sturdy in the second half. He stopped doubling eventually, but there were plenty of other people to pick up the slack. If I needed to tank multiple damage types, he was my man.
Dewi: Troubadour who doesn’t suffer from L’Arachel Syndrome. Again, 'nuff said.
Osane: Great staffbot. Even greater combat unit. The only tome she ever used was Thunder, but that’s because anything else would’ve been ridiculous overkill. Even Titus couldn’t hold a candle to her in terms of damage output.
Bosco: A monster of offense, and he could even take a hit or two from physical enemies. He crumbled like wet tissue paper against anything even remotely resembling magic, but hey. He could one-round almost anything. He also consistently had crit rates around 30, but I think I only ever saw him hit them once or twice. Ladies and gents, the reason why Rutger’s the only vanilla unit who makes Killing Edges reliable.
Ruslan: Was really good until his bad DEF caught up to him. From then on, he had to rely on effective and brave weapons to contribute reliably. But hey, he flies. I ain’t complaining.
Helga: Two wyverns and a pegasus within the first ten chapters? You spoil me. Helga’s a beast. Throw her at a pack of enemies (that aren’t also wyverns) and watch 'em impale themselves on her axe. Give her the Fili Shield and there’s very little that can bring her down (though 4-4 found a way).
Hokulani: I tried to make her work. I really did. She’s a pegasus that swapped its STR and SPD, and it turns out that’s a recipe for disaster. She doesn’t double, and she doesn’t one-shot. She does, however, take massive damage thanks to her healer-tier DEF stat. I eventually just kept her around to support Natsuko and rescue things.
Michael: Dancer.
Sigrid: Est, but at least this one has the decency to come with Paragon and a brave tome. Seemed hilariously ineffective with anything but Soma Thera, but whatever. It didn’t take long to bring her up to par so she could pull her own weight.
Then the rest was filler units like Erasmus, Cassius, and Lori. Festan never stood a chance.

And that’s about it. Thanks for making all supports available, by the way. I put a lot of value into story and characters in FE games, but I wasn’t about to replay a 45-hour game just to see if

Spoiler

Kusuma would be the one girl who didn’t shoot Storch down.

Heck, it’s why I like Awakening’s infinite supports. You don’t have to pick and choose what pieces of characterization you get to see. I always hate how you only get five in the GBA games. It makes you go, “Ooh, I wanna see how this support chain plays out, but what if this character has a better match later down the line?” And before you know it, you’re too far in to finish any support chains.

Anyway, that’s all I’ve got. It was a phenomenal first hack for me to play - definitely leagues better than vanilla FE8 - but now I’m moving on to SGW. And if I can dig up a rusty old Windows computer, I might even try my hand at making a hack of my own. I have some ideas.

3 Likes

I recently finished the game and i gave it 9/10 and hoping that you will also make a sequel. I admit making suzana alive is really difficult when recruiting her. But before being great as hell i encounter some issues were 4 characters of mine permanently disappeared it was nazar/nazas, otille, honeydew and hollace they disappeared when im picking my units in chapter 2-1 that’s my only issue.

• Kusuma and storch combi is really good killing festan as if he was just a simple middle boss
1 Like

Just finished part 1, so I figured I’d give my thoughts on it so far.

The game’s story seems interesting so far. It’s mostly been one contained arc with Gradin, which I feel wrapped up nicely. It’s obvious more is going on behind the scenes, with the Emperor’s scenes and the random dark mages fought in 1-7 and 1-7x. Storch has been a good protagonist, and I’m interesting to see how Titus develops. The world is also well defined, and the recruitable characters so far have done a good job of showing relations between the countries.

The gameplay is also really solid. I decided to go in with a hard mode ironman, fully expecting to have to give up soon after starting. However, this hack is really fair to the player. All of the reinforcements have been telegraphed, whether it be through text or the positioning of forts/stairs. Also, maybe it’s because I’ve just finished playing FE4 and FE5, but the lack of ambush spawns is really nice. I feel player-phase reinforcements have avoided being easy like in 7/8 because of just how high the enemy quality is, as well as the effective weaponry they have and their control of the weapon triangle (Like having a lance wyvern spawn next to an axe wyvern, groups of Cavs spawning with each having a different weapon, etc.) I’ve been able to keep almost all of my units alive despite how hard this hack seems to be, and the few losses I’ve had were my fault. I lost my Natsuko because I forgot that a warrior had 2-range with a bow, which was a shame because she had like 13 strength and 16 speed at level 13, and I lost Nazar because his speed hadn’t grown much, and I forgot that a hand axe weighed him down enough to get doubled, ironically also by a bow-wielding warrior. Map design has also been solid so far, with clear objectives and time limits to get to them. I’ve been able to get almost all of the treasure so far, only missing out on the corner chest in the three-lane escape map and a few chests in the latest chapters. My one nitpick is the bottom chests in 1-E. With how many enemies are in that corridor, as well as the enemies approaching from other sides, I did not feel that I had a chance to reach those chests in time, at least on hard.

Also, I’ve found a few minor inconsistencies/glitcches.

1. If Lajos joins via Ruslan, and then the Lajos/Sri convo happens, Lajos says he’s talked to Storch, even though he hasn’t.
  2. As I mentioned, my Natsuko died mid-part 1. However, she’s still there in cutscenes, even though her death quote doesn’t imply she retreats. I know she has to be there for part 2 to start, it just feels a bit jarring.
  3. When Bromhilda leaves in 1-11, her attack is still there when checking global ranges.
  4. Finally, when attacking with Honeydew equipped with a melee weapon, a sprite that looks like the bottom of boots appears above the enemy name during her attack animation (Pic included)

And those are my thoughts so far. I’m really enjoying this hack, and can’t wait to get on with part 2.

2 Likes

Hi Pandan, I (almost) finished playing this hack. That was a blast mate.
I really love your caracter (mostly Storch) and the story,map-desing and gameplay have been fantastic.

I just noticed a few bugs during my playthrough that wasn’t listed above.
For those who haven’t played this, there might be spoilers ahead. You have been warned.

The first bug I found was in the chapter where you can get onderdonk (I think that’s chapter 3-3 or 3-4). Among the reinforcement that show up, the ones that show up on the north-west happen to crash my game if I let animation on. What I had was unit from one of the forts (on the north-west, the second one starting from the left border) that make semi-random unit appear ( I say semi-random because the first unit to appear can be either an axe-cavalier wilding a bow or a sentinel that either got a lance, a sword (I’ve seen both) or a bow).
That’s not a game-breaking bug if you play without animation, but still…

They are two other bug I found near the endgame. The first one is during the jail-break chapter against zuzana (chapter 4-5). Each time I started the chapter,after the prep-screen, there was a black screen until I passed the intro, and one you have control over your unit, there is a frozen note on top of the music.
Not a bit issue, just had to close and re-open to make it back to normal.

The last bug on the other hand is quite big. During the prep-screen for chapter 4-6, my game suddenly reset while deleting all my savestates. Not sure what I did exactly to make it happen. I’m pretty sure I finished selecting who to use without an itch, maybe it was when i tried to have a look at the map.

That all I noticed, I hope it will help.
With all that, love your work, and I hope I wasn’t too harsh.

1 Like

Wow lots of feedback - appreciate everyone taking the time to share their experience. Super cool to read through it all and hear how you enjoyed the game in different ways. Love seeing the final teams and hearing about everyone’s favorites.

I’m cataloging the bugs and will be remedying them in an upcoming update.

Ravenring - i think the bug in 3-3 was fixed in the latest version that’s out. Are you using the latest patch?

2 Likes

Sharing announcement here since the invite link is removed - I am shutting down the VQ discord server for those outside of dev. Please report all bugs here going forward. Thank you!

1 Like

Just rolled credits - what a ride! I’ve left feedback before so I wont go on much but I just wanted to say thanks again really.
Story I thought was really great and wrapped things up nicely with a fair amount of intrigue for the future.
Gameplay at the end (Playing hard, not ironman) was really challenging at points (early chapter 4, very last chapter) - was there a reward for freeing all of the prisoners in the prison break chapter? Because I did and didn’t notice anything.
Thank you for adding a Hammerne staff as it made the last few chapters a lot more fun with more warp and rescue charges to play with too :smiley:

3 Likes