[FE8][Complete] Fire Emblem: The Four Kings (4/11/24 Update: Now With Weapon Reversal!)

I really liked his weapon and its development and I was honestly wondering what he was going to do with his destiny so you already have a guaranteed fan who will act as a player :3

Haha, thank the lord. Screw you Walter (respectfully)

Is there an arena in this game? If yes what chapters?

m-m-m-must a-a-arena a-a-buseee

There are arenas in this ROM hack.

• Chapter 5 has an arena
  • Chapter 10x has an arena
  • Chapter 23 has an arena as well

Only three arena are available and there’s a time limit that prevents you from arena abuse.
Pro Tip: Use fliers and cavalry units to rescue your units and/or use a bard to gain an extra action from the arena spots, that’s how I did it when I first played it and it worked wonders for me. Wish you luck on your playthrough.

thank you so much

Chapter 19 when Ladon and his wife are talking. I see what you did there. :slight_smile:

JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER HERE

Uh… What?

2 Likes

THANK YOU FELLOW BOT USER, I WILL BE SURE TO DO SO

2 Likes

I meant to reply that to “john” and say “you can join the discord here, they’re pretty active if you wanna discuss 4k”

But I couldn’t figure out how to format the quote and I guess I accidentally just reposted the link without the text, whoops

2 Likes

I just finished playing this hack and I just want to say incredible job. I loved it all from start to finish and i cant wait to play the sequel. =]

2 Likes

Can play with vba? Or will crash

@Locos

Been a while, but FINALLY got the reverse recruitment patch updated! Big thanks to Booshka/Belenos for doing the bulk of the work. I’ve been too lazy to do this myself, so having someone else do it for me was really really nice. I haven’t updated the RR patch at all since I released it, so it used to have all sorts of old crap, like no prequel bosses, old buggy rewarp, etc. But that’s a thing of the past now! The RR link in the main post has been updated, so enjoy!

5 Likes

hey guys i just completed a rom hack (eligor spear) that i made much more difficult for myself by waiting for level 20 to promote. im gonna start this one next, whats the recommended level to promote your units? thanks

@mikeferrer 10-20

1 Like

bro isnt that just the whole range lol

1 Like

Yep, it sure is

1 Like

Loved it awesome work and i have to ask are you planning a sequel? I would love to se lionel in the new world or a game with descendants again