[FE7] Sponge Balance Patch

Hello! I noticed a lack of a simple, mostly vanilla FE7 rebalance within the Fangame Directory so I decided to make my own! The list of all of the changes will be included in the text file with an explanation as to each change I made, but in short; A single new character, Mark the tactician, playable at last! Most characters have received small to moderate rebalances to normalize the strength of the cast. 3x Effectiveness for all weapons! Shop changes and updates! Unobtainable items scattered around the game! Supports build at twice the speed! Assassins have been buffed to actually be usable! As well as a few other minor changes.

I wanted to keep the spirit of FE7 the same with this hack, the most drastic change being the addition of Mark which was a special request from a friend. The patch has been tested by me and said friend, but if there is anything broken feel free to let me know! I’m still very new to hacking and the community as a whole, any suggestions or alterations or comments or whatever are encouraged! Credits, small as they may be, are in the text document. :smiley:

4 Likes

Feel like there’s a modest amount of rebalances for 7 actually.

Not to say that more interest isn’t welcome though.

2 Likes

Funny enough, as soon as you started replying I saw that you had your own rebalance lmao. I mostly looked at the Fangame Directory and didn’t see anything there which is what made me think there weren’t very many of them! I probably would’ve saw more if I expanded my search a bit :sweat_smile:

But hey, I got Mark! We still got a selling point! :sparkles:

1 Like

That is pretty funny, I will say that it’s also true that a lot of the content is sort of buried under PMEs when searching through different tags. (like fe7_base)

1 Like