[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

Slot: Kaim
Name: Dozla
Class: Berserker
Affinity: N/A
Portrait:
Durbans (1)

Credits: IS, recolour by me

Description: An ancient hero of Yore.
Battle Quote: Gwah ha ha! Come, come, and show me what you are made of, young warrior!
Death Quote: Ha! That’s what I call strength! You were a worthy adversary.
Personality: He’s just Dozla from Sacred Stones: A loud, happy-go-lucky warrior that seems to be always in a good mood. Even as a spirit, he’s as lively as ever.
Inventory: Battle Axe

Boon: CON
Bane: HP

-Battle Axe stats:

Rank: B Uses : 20 Mt: 13 Hit: 60% Crt: 5% Rng: 1 Wt: 15 WEx: 1 Worth: 500

Icon:
{2WB} (Vanilla + Blitz) Battle Axe

Slot: Durban
Name: Dozla
Class: N/A
Affinity: N/A
Portrait: Same as above

Description: N/A
Death Quote: N/A
Personality: Same as above
Inventory: N/A

Boon: N/A
Bane: N/A

3 Likes

Love the Dozla unit @Gunnar! Just one thing, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to create more custom items for the hack, in the case of the Battle Axe. But since Dozla replaces Kaim, this gave me an idea; how about have it so that Dozla is the one who is also wielding Wolf Beil (named Chimera Beil in this hack)? I’ll be able to do it easily, plus the vanilla Wolf Beil that was in one of the chapter’s chests i can then replace it for another item of your choosing.
Is this idea great with you?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.
You could change the wolf beil of the chest for another axe like a tomahawk or a silver axe. And maybe make Dozla’s Chimera Beil droppable too(?

2 Likes

Three Chimera Beils >:333

3 Likes

Slot:Aion
Name:Sabre
Class:Champion
Affinity:Ice
Portrait:Michalis {Version 2} {BuskHusker}.png
(Portrait by BuskHusker)

Description:The Black Fang’s Lunar Beast. Has a girlfriend who’s also of The Fang.
Battle Quote:I’ll break you down. Say your prayers before I cut you down.
Death Quote:Hana…
Personality:Honorous and Calm.
Inventory:Wind Sword
Boon:Str
Bane:Lck

Slot:Teodor
Name:Hana
Class:Trueblade
Affinity:Fire
Portrait:Hana {Jey the Count}.png
(Portrait by JeyTheCount)

Description:Sabre’s Girlfriend and a member of The Black Fang. Is the retainer to Sakura. Who ever Sakura is.
Battle Quote:Sabre! I’ll avenge you!
Death Quote:Sabre… Lady Sakura… I’m… sorry…
Personality:Hana Fire Emblem Fates, but vengeful
Inventory:Wo Dao

Boon:Def
Bane:Spd

2 Likes

Using the patch by Tequila to fix the staff ranges (also on FEBuilder, huge thanks Tequila), I’ll be able to make it so that Unlock has 3 space range instead (I’m not sure if ‘POW/2=Range’, like with Physic, will work 100%, but i just tested it with 1-3 range and it works perfectly).

Is it all good Tritra?

2 Likes

Yeah. I think that is good. Like it’s a simple buff for a weak spell, who knows maybe now it finds some use.

3 Likes

Wow we are almost done. Huh… Still got some generic bandits left. I may do another simple one. Maybe an awful one.

3 Likes

Another story bits for Chapter 15/16 Noble Lady of Caelin. This one involves Dreckson, Algernon and Adira.

Soldier: This is him General Algernon. The one who survive the attack on Castle Laus.
Soldier 1: ……
Algernon: So, you must be the screw up that had survive our attempt recapture of Castle Laus. Congratulations. Must of our soldiers don’t live to see the end of the battle. However, you still fail to take back our castle from our enemies control over it. Death is all that awaits you now fellow soldier.
Soldier 1: ……
(Dreckson Enters.)
Dreckson: Hold it!
Algernon: Huh? I demand a explanation as to why you are interrupting my execution commander?!
Dreckson: I beg of you general. Spare this soldier life.
Algernon: Excuse me! Why should i spare his life after he failed?! You should know Commander Dreckson, that any of our soldiers failed deserve death above all else!
Dreckson: I’m simply saying that killing him would waste Laus resources. We need men like him around more then ever if we gonna win the war against the Lycians. Your actions right here will only lead us to despair.
Algernon: How dare you! Men seize this traitor now!
???: Why not just cool off General Algernon?
(Adira Enter.)
Algernon: Lady Adira! What is the meaning of this?!
Adira: As much as this pain of me to admit this but, Commander Dreckson has a point you know.
Algernon: What!
Dreckson: Huh? You do agree with my stance Lady Adira?
Adira: If we want to overthrow Houses Ostia, Caelin, Pherae, Santaruz and Tania. Then we need all of our soldiers in one piece at all times for now on.
Algernon: Don’t be a fool my lady! We need to do this in order for own men to fall in line. If we don’t, mutiny will rise against us.
Adira: Did you forget who you are talking to… general?
Algernon: Argu! … I’m sorry carry on.
Adira: General Algernon. I ordering you back inside Caste Caelin, until further instructions.
Algernon: … Of course Lady Adira. I will go.
(Algernon Leave.)
Adira: Commander Dreckson. The Lycian Army will be arriving here in Caelin shortly. Hold this position! Do not let them break through our defenses!
Dreckson: Of course my lady!
Adira: Don’t forget. If you see Aireth and her allies, you know what to do.
Dreckson: Of course!
(Adira Leaves.)
Dreckson: Alright troops! Get in positions!

3 Likes

Slot: Bool
Name: Cacophony
Class: Bulwark
Affinity: Thunder
Portrait:
credit: Dutch Introvert

Description: Perhaps the loudest assassin ever sent to kill someone. Doesn’t seem to know what his job is, either.
Battle Quote: WITH MY INVULNERABLE ARMOR, YOU WILL BE POWERLESS TO STOP ME AS I ASSASSINATE YOU!
Death Quote: IN ALL MY YEARS AS AN ASSASSIN… THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES…
Personality: just loud and dumb
Inventory:
Heavy Spear
Short Spear

Boon: Defense
Bane: Speed

3 Likes

Here a very small story bit for Chapter 16/17 Whereabouts Unknown. This plays right before the battle begins.

Soldier: General Algernon! It the Lycians! They have enter in the castle!
Algernon: Why do they now decide to attack us now of all times?! I was about to get ready to torture the prisoners here! Those Lycians… have to ruined all my fun! So beat it. You there! Bring out the scruffy looking prisoner. She will fight for us, or die. Well don’t just stand there. Get moving you idiot!
Soldier: Sorry sir!
Algernon: The rest of you cover every inch of the castle! I want to corner our enemies, like a rat in a maze! We will destroy them! They will taste no victory today!

Anthea: We must tread carefully everyone. Lady Madoka is somewhere in the castle. If we not careful enough, then the marquess life is in jeopardy. Move onward everyone! We will free Caelin from the regime control!

3 Likes

Since we get extra bosses here ya go.
Slot:Carjiga
Name:lily
Class:Berserker
Affinity:Light
Portrait:By Kanna - I didn’t feel like making another portrait lol
{Kanna} F2E OC 28

Description:An unwilling bandit sent to kill Aireth
Battle Quote:S-sorry. I… sniff have to do this
Death Quote:…Father…
Personality:
A shy girl that’s turned to banditry,
feels bad but can’t give it up
as she needs to support her father.
No one took her seriously as a mercenary.

Inventory:
Killer axe
Swordslayer
Tomahawk
Boots[Dropable]

Boon:Speed
Bane:Luck

Replace boots with Elixer or other
stat booster if boss is easy to kill,
she must be very hard to kill for boots to be worth it.
[This is an idea I ripped from FE:BOG the Ch1 boss
is very hard to kill but drops boots.]

In return for not making a mug here is a hatless Tyche
use it for supports or story if you want
[I could see her losing her hat at the start of living legend and Mina finding it.]

4 Likes

Dev Log #3
This will be another quick one, but tomorrow I want to make an actual proper Dev Log where I finally talk about the class bases, promo gains & promo stat caps, as well as what all the dragonstone will be & their stat boosts. Possibly some more technical stuff as well.

But for now, what I really wanted to showcase was the Titles of all the playable units on their endings! I definitely might have nailed it in some while made others not the best, so feel free to comment about your submissions if you had another idea of a Title that you think will be even better, np. :star:
(All titles tested in FEBuilder, so that they properly fit without showing ‘text is too long’ errors)

• Thorne - The Edge of Lycia
  • Aireth - Ice Dame of Sacae
  • Anthea - Crusader of Ostia
  • Miku - Lady of Destiny
  • Zuiho - Lady of Destiny
  • Amelia - Rose of the War
  • Boulder - Wise Merchant
  • Marcus - Morph Knight
  • Xilian - Battle Diplomat
  • Riv - Humble Hunter
  • Barrett - Noble Adventurer
  • Olivier - Warp Master
  • Serket - Deathstalker
  • Silvia - High Dancer
  • Finn - Lance of Legend
  • Reagan - Cheeky Corsair
  • Armstrong - Patriotic Pride
  • Narcian - Wyvern General
  • Tulli - Immortal Manakete
  • Shelle - Luckiest Soldier
  • Rozaliya - Wild Lancer
  • Rolf - Curious Bishop
  • Lavari - Pirate Scholar
  • Edna - Super Scientist
  • Rinkah - Scion of Flame
  • Nova - Gentle Muscle
  • Eustace - The Redeemed
  • Jonah - Lightbringer
  • Lilith - Strenuous Wings
  • Seward - Pegasus Duke
  • Darezin - Jovial Manakete
  • Mina - Nation General
  • Tyche - Fate Walker
  • Mikhail - Joyful Darkblade
  • Madeline - The Warmaiden
  • Farina - The Great Wing
  • Pelagia - Pure Hearted
  • Nikolaos - Strict Teacher
  • Vandis - Fallen Angel
  • Fionn - Passion Thief
  • Josiah - Solemn General
  • Iver - Arena King
  • Echidna - West Goddess
  • Olympus - The Archbaron
15 Likes

Here another story bit for the end of Chapter 15/16 Noble Lady of Caelin. Madoka confronts both Adira and Dreyfus inside Castle Caelin alone.

(Outside of Castle Caelin)
Thorne: General! We have the castle surrounded. How shall we approach this?
Quincy: Well Lord Thorne, i suggest i send in my soldiers in first to apprehend both Lord Dreyfus and Lady Adira.
Aireth: I don’t know about that. But it not like we get any other option available.
Quincy: Agree.
Madoka: … I must go in there.
Anthea: What!
Quincy: Huh? Marquess Pherae! You can’t be serious about this?!
Thorne: My lady. Are you sure about this?
Madoka: Yes Thorne. I must face both Adira and Dreyfus alone. It’s is my duty as marquess to bring those two in.
Thorne: If that is what you think you should do, then i will go along with it.
Aireth: As do i as while marquess.
Quincy: No we absolutely cannot do this!
Anthea: Yeah i actually have to agree with General Quincy for once.
Thorne: General. We have to at least give this a shot. If Lady Madoka can pull this one off, then we kill two birds with one stone.
Madoka: Absolutely.
Quincy: … Permission granted.
Anthea: What! General no!
Quincy: But if we don’t hear anything back from you then we come right in to save you.
Madoka: Thank you General.
Anthea: This is super risky. We shouldn’t do this. Can’t i at least come with you?
Madoka: No Princess Anthea. This is something i have to do alone.
Anthea: But i…
Madoka: Stay out here. I will be fine.
(Madoka slowly approaches the entrance to Castle Caelin.)
Madoka: Part of me is kindly worrying if i should really go through in doing this. But i have to. It’s like what Thorne said. If i arrested both Marquess Laus and Zem here, then the rebellion will be weakened dramatically.

(Inside Castle Caelin)
Soldier: What going on out there?
Soldier 1: I do not calculate why the Lycian army hasn’t break in to take back the castle from us.
Soldier: They must be planning something out there.
Soldier 1: Without the doubt.
(Madoka Enter)
Soldier: Hold it stop right there!
Soldier 1: Wait! That Marquess Pherae herself!
Madoka: Lay down your weapon. I come here with no weapons to defend myself. All i want is to see both Marquess Laus and Zem at this very moment right now. I won’t hurt you, nor will harm come upon you. All you have to do is step aside and let me through.
Soldier: Ohhh. I can’t bring myself to hurt her. Not even under Lady Adira orders.
Soldier 1: Me to. Let just get out of here before General Algernon had us executed for this.
(Both Soldier and Soldier 1 leave)
Madoka: Both Adira and Dreyfus should be in the throne room. Time to stop the both of them here.

Madoka: Marquess Laus! Marquess Zem! Surrender now! It is over!
Dreyfus: Crap! She made it through your troops! Now if i was in charge of this attack, this would have never happened with my soldiers.
Adira: Shut up you imbecile!
Madoka: The both of you have no where else to go from here. The only change to be spare with your life intact is to surrender.
Dreyfus: What… we lost.
Adira: No way! We can’t lose here! Especially not to some pacifist crybaby such as yourself Marquess Pherae!
Madoka: You don’t get any other choice in the matter. My allies will be here shortly. And nether of you will be spare until them. This is your last chance to come clean with me.
Adira: I will never admit defeat! I would rather die than let you beat us!
Madoka: Then it would seem the two of you have made you choice.
Adira: ……
Robin: Batter Up!
Madoka: Huh?
(Robin appears out in the nowhere and smash a glass bottle to the back f Madoka head knocking her out.)
Adira: What the hell?!
Robin: I just can’t with you people. Always with the monologue and crap like that. When all you have to do is your damn job. Oh well. It makes my part a hell a lot easier.
Adira: Robin! What did you do?!
Robin: Relax she not dead, at least not yet anyway. This is your chance to get the hell out of here now, and return to my master.
Dreyfus: Ohhh i see. Well done Robin.
Adira: Wait! What about Castle Caelin?!
Robin: You army will stay behind and fight off against the Lycians with their life.
Adira: Of course. Very well then. General Algernon!
Algernon: Yes my lady!
Adira: I’m placing you in charge of the castle while I’m gone. Do not let the Lycians take back the castle.
Algernon: As you wish Lady Adira.
(Algernon Leave)
Dreyfus: What are we gonna do with Marquess Pherae? Shall we take her with us?
Robin: No.
Dreyfus: What but!
Robin: We have everything we need to complete our goal back at the Dread Isle. She is in no use to us.
Dreyfus: But i could…
Robin: That’s enough out of you two! Head to the Dread Isle now!
Adira: Of course Robin.
Dreyfus: Grrr… Fine.
(Both Adira and Dreyfus Leaves)
Robin: You there.
Soldier: Yes Master Robin.
Robin: Throw Marquess Pherae in the dungeon with the other prisoners here. This castle must not fall back into our enemy hands at once.
Soldier: Yes sir. It will be done Master Robin.

5 Likes

So! Because we have just 4 bosses left, I’m officially removing the boss submission limit!
Anyone can now make a submission to replace either Migal (Taken), Beyard (Taken), Zagan (Taken) or Boies (Taken)!
Thanks a lot again for all the submissions guys! :sparkling_heart:

Now lemme just reinforce about the remaining NPCs, to be clear who can replace who:

• @Taylor as you replaced Lyn you can also submit a replacement for Reissmann.
  • @Dex as you replaced Matthew you can also submit a replacement for Leila.
  • @Mintywater as you replaced Marik you can also submit a replacement for his subordinate Igor.
  • @AnneEgge as you replaced Bartre you can also submit a replacement for the cameo of Sophia.
  • And @MaxTheUltimateSwordmaster remember that you can still post a replacement for Child Roy!

And that’s that! Soon enough I’ll make the post about the class bases, dragonstone stats & possibly other mechanics. Until later on today. :star:

3 Likes

Can Chidori (Zuiho’s tome) get effectiveness against fliers? Like since it is named 1000 birds it having an effectiveness like that could fit. (Plus it makes Zuiho’s tome more unique.)

Wouldn’t it make more sense for Hawkeye to submit a replacement for the Sophia cameo, seeing as Hawkeye has a special conversation in there, and not Bartre?

Ah, is it about Aureola Tritra? I completely missed about renaming it to Chidori, and I’m not sure if i was gonna be able to rename it since Aureola will also appear on the final boss (Gabriel) inventory and i was thinking at first that having the final boss with an Aureola in it’s inventory would help in creating more implications about how it’s a holy being (unless @FuriousHaunter is okay with me renaming Aureola to Chidori).
I can however have the tome be effective against fliers (pegasus & wyvern riders) no problem.

I actually completely missed the special interaction between Hawkeye & Sophia. The reason i made Bartre & Karel replacers be able to replace the cameos is because both of these two units also appear in FE6, so i just thought appropriate. But if you want to leave it to Hawkeye replacer then np Anne! @Taylor if you wish you can also replace the cameo Sophia.

3 Likes

Slot: Boies
Name: Jared
Class: Lance Cavalier
Affinity: Ice
Portrait:
IMG_3699
Credit to HauntRS_0337 for the recolor/edit

Description: A knight of Laus and subordinate to Knull.
Battle Quote: Insignificant trash! You cannot hope to win against the regime at this rate! I Lieutenant Jarod, will not fall here!
Death Quote: Damn you… Captain… Knull…
Personality: Jarod is a knight serving House Laus and the subordinate to Captain Knull. Yet he despises his superior captain.
Inventory: Heavy Spear. Short Spear. Dracoshield

Boon: Str
Bane: Res

Slot: Zagan
Name: Pallardó
Class: Thief
Affinity: Dark
Portrait:
IMG_8525
Credit to CanDy

Description: A former merchant leading a kidnap attempt on Madoka.
Battle Quote: Oh dear. It’s would have seem i may have failed to kidnap the marquess. But i still got all this loot with me. Might as well skedaddle while i have a chance.
Death Quote: I knew… i should have just stay… as a merchant… the money would have come… eventually…
Personality: If you play Three Houses then you should know who Pallardó is. If not well here a link that should help you fill in.
Inventory: Runesword. Talisman. Secret Book. Angelic Robe

Boon: Skl
Bane: Lck

3 Likes

I don’t care too much though if you want to, you could just copy paste the tome to an unused item slot, rename it and remove effectiveness.

Again i don’t really care, I think the Idea is still carried over, I only suggest using an alt version cause effectiveness would make fliers very bad, but maybe that’s fine anyway lol.

2 Likes