FE7, but Hector is Vanessa from FE8

Inspired after seeing this post from Mermaidxd, where I mistook “Vanessa, the author’s OC” for “Vanessa, the Sacred Stoner”

After a few days fiddling around in FEBuilder, I now present to you FE7 if it was epic

vanessasightingbaseslv20alv20b
ahefarinajumpscare
(with a Farina jumpscare for good measure)

Changes
  • Vanessa is a Pegasus Lord, which is identical to a Pegasus Rider but promotes into a Wyvern Knight (+15 crit bonus instead of Pierce) - can’t Triangle Attack
  • Vanessa can freely promote with the Elysian Whip/Earth Seal, the other lords can now promote with Earth Seals, which have replaced the Heaven Seals, and instead of a force promo at the end of Cog of Destiny, Vanessa will just very dramatically receive another Earth Seal
  • Wolf Beil → Reginleif, Armads → Siegmund (still just x2 effective). Additionally, Pent gives you the Vidofnir (dragon effective instead of monster effective) at the beginning of Unfulfilled Heart along with the seal - don’t ask how or why he has it
  • The archers in Ch.11 and 12 have had their Iron Bows replaced with Emblem Bows, which are identical except for no flier effectiveness
  • The boss of Ch.13 now wields and drops an Axereaver

No story or dialogue changes were made since I couldn’t be bothered. I also didn’t bother changing any of the alternate Hector portraits (angry, “disguised,” etc.), so expect Hector jumpscares aplenty

All modes unlocked from the beginning, tested on and recommended for non-Lyn HHM

17 Likes

‘Peg Lord’ lol

3 Likes

You have no idea how happy I am after discovering this

2 Likes

Wow,you use base of my hack,well

2 Likes