FE7 but all the Promotion Items are Master Seals

So one day I thought of FE11 Master Seals while I was playing an FE7 Draft and I thought “What if every promotion item could promote anyone?” So I decided so make a patch similar to it, with some small changes. Check it out sometime!

Download (UPS Patch): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oOTFkumZEYkCHP0y2DCrRkSyAtfsUY9e/view?usp=sharing

Changes:

• Earth Seals has been renamed to Master Seals

• All promotion items are Master Seals, meaning you can promote any unit who hasn’t promoted

• Thieves and Pirates can now use Master Seals

• Lord classes can now use Master Seals

• The forced promotion for Hector/Eliwood has been removed. This is to avoid a glitch where they can unpromote if they was promoted before the end of Cog of Destiny. May take a while to load but trust me, it is NOT softlocked. You’re gonna have to feed your lords a Master Seal if you want them to promote

• S rank limit has been removed. This is primarily to ensure that you’re not stuck with S-rank staves with Serra/Priscilla upon promotion, or an undesired S rank (Ex: You wanted Lowen with S-rank Axes, but the promotion may have given you S-rank Swords/Lances, making you unable to obtain it)

• Assasins can now steal items

• Wallace now starts with a Master Seal in Chapter 9, as opposed to his usual Knight’s Crest. Be careful however, Wallace being unpromoted can make chapter 23E/24H notably harder, as he’ll have a much tougher time dealing with the enemies

• Hard Mode Bonuses are now applied to Lyn Hard Mode and Eliwood Hard mode

• The requirement for 19xx is for Nils to be level 2, as opposed to level 7. You’re hitting this threshold, it’s only 10 turns now.

• Hopefully I didn’t miss any bugs, so everything should be fine.

5 Likes

The name of the hack should be FE7 Deluxe Edition. Because that’s basically everything we needed to make FE7 perfect. And no, I’m not biased. :sunglasses:

2 Likes