FE7 Boss Recruitment (v1.8 as of 11/10/21)

Added documentation on Lyn Mode boss rejoining items to the Growth Doc

2 Likes

Glass can use the Mani Katti? :slight_smile:
10/10 best hack.

8 Likes

Perhaps, Glass is the true wielder of the Mani Katti than Lyn was.

5 Likes

He is.
I mean, he is Glass. The (armored and mounted) gods fear his name.

4 Likes

Oh Hell yah

3 Likes

Can Glass have the Raven Hero Battle Sprite rather than the default Hero Battle Sprite? That makes him an epic legend and fitting for his character, same goes to Puzon since I seen the Boss Swap of FE7. Hope the creator would take my suggestion or idea for a good reason in the next update when he bring in recruitment dialogue for the bosses rather than a simple Talk, instant joined. But hey, a man can dream.

2 Likes

Carjiga now has a promoted palette courtesy of my friend @Halbreadier!

3 Likes

Carjiga, Heintz, Beyard, Yogi, and Bool don’t have endings. Yogi doesn’t have an ending title either.

3 Likes

Found out about the endings too via FEBuilder, the creator wanted to get the update out a little sooner than possible. Probably in the next update.

1 Like

Yeah, i’ll also fix the C8 not ending correctly bug too

Boss Recruit has received what should be a final quick fix for now. Killing Heintz in C7 now properly end the map. Additionally, all lyn mode bosses will display their portrait on the proper side of the field when killed.

2 Likes

I have another question do all of the bosses have unique death quotes when they are killed as playable characters or are they just the same?

2 Likes

Some are truncated, but they’re generally the boss’s death quote

1 Like

It would be nice to have them with unique death quotes instead of their default boss’ death quote. It would bring a unique feeling to them.

1 Like

Keep in mind that committing to that idea would require writing over 40 unique, original death quotes to do the job already handled sufficiently well by the vanilla writing (for the most part.)

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I believe you can do it. You just need the right motivation and determination for it. I have faith in the ones who can put the effort into it and the time by investing it.

2 Likes

No, like, what does that even really accomplish the vanilla death quotes are fine lol

2 Likes

I think some bosses could just keep their original death quotes though.

2 Likes

Yeah but like, the only one that require change are like, Uhai and Eagler, and those have been truncated already

Oh… I… never thought about that. Guess that idea went down the drain.

2 Likes