FE6 But Everything Hits

Hey gamers and gamettes of the FEU community. I have come today with my first (and last) FE6 hack. Have you played FE6 and I wanted to get rid of those pesky hitrates or just want to see a 100 hit attack miss? Well now you can do those things while playing Binding Blade in a way absolutely no one at Intelligent Systems intended. This is literally just FE6 where every hitrate is 100 with some other changes I don’t know how else to describe it. Oh, also ambush spawns are no longer really a thing because they suck.

Since this is a really simple and low-effort hack, I also added a few more versions of the game you could try to spice things up a little bit.

Extra Versions

Minimum Growths Mode- It’s the same but player unit growths are rounded down to 0 or 100 or 200 if the growth is higher than that.

Average Growths Mode- It’s the same but with an average stats patch applied so player units will always grow based on the averages of their growth rates.

Maximum Growths Mode- It’s the same but with player growths rounded up to 100 or 200 if the growth is high enough.

I have also made a few other small changes for player convenience some of which include

Some Other Changes

Text at the start of chapters with gaiden requirements explaining what the requirements are.

Hard mode always unlocked and preps shop available in hard mode.

Slight changes to certain enemies levels or green unit inventories to help make sure they are recruitable.

Buyable vulneraries and elixirs in the preps shop.

Oh snap! It’s time for some screenshots!

Screenshots :)

FE6Hits.emulator-1
FE6Hits.emulator-6
FE6Hits.emulator-5
FE6Hits.emulator-2

I have not made changes other than the ones listed, so don’t expect this to be a super well balanced hack where the skill stat matters and the steel axe is inaccurate.

A more detailed list of the changes in this hack as well as credits for the hack will be available below along with patches for the alternate versions which may cause various amounts of pain.

Download

Here

Have fun hitting things.

3 Likes