[FE5] [Complete] Fire Emblem: New Theory of Thracia 776

Updated as follows:

• Fixed a problem in bsnes where the game would start in Japanese even if the “B” button was pressed on the language selection screen at startup.
  • Fixed a problem in which garbage remained when moving the cursor to the unit of Cond “Tired” after seeing the unit of “Use S Drink” on the Deploy screen.
  • Fixed a problem in the reinforcement appearing process in Chapter 2x, the probability of reinforcements appearing from multiple locations was being judged only once (when they did not appear, they did not appear at all, but when they did, they appeared in large quantities).
  • Fixed a problem in Chapter 9 dialogue, there was one line with no space between words.
  • Others, errors in the English text, minor unintended behavior, etc. were corrected.
5 Likes

Updated as follows:

• In Chapter 1, Patricia’s house event was changed. So that if Halvan retreats in casual mode, and Eyvel visits the house, Patricia will join with your choice. (If Patricia joins, Halvan does not appear in the next chapter and beyond.)
  • In Chapter 9, Enemy Boss Malloch has been changed so that it is placed at the map of preparation screen. Also, changed his Javelin to a Slender spear.
  • In Chapter 9, fixed a discrepancy between the unit icon and the class of the dragon knight around Malloch. Their class were changed to Dragon Knight, growth rate increased accordingly.
  • In Chapter 11, the wall-breaking event is now possible to do by units of the same class as him, even if they are not Dulcin. (Armor, General, or Great Knight.)
  • In Chapter 16A, changed the portrait for Brook. (Arranged from Lawson of Super Thracia.)
  • Changed Authority stars’ system. Add up the stars of all ally units including have escaped, not sortie, retreated, and being carried by someone else. This only affects player units.
    In the traditional spec, it was not fun because units with Authority were effectively forced to participate in sortie at all times but they were not allowed to fight to prevent fatigue.
7 Likes

Updated as follows:

• In Chapter 2, at casual mode, changed the question from Eyvel to take precedence, even if Finn is still alive.
  • Chapter 11x lacked gimmicks and loopholes and was simply tedious and uninteresting, so readjusted the whole chapter.
    • The amount of reinforcements has been reduced. When the total number of enemies decreases, they only replenish it. Made sure that the map is not flooded with enemies.
    • The reinforcements that appear at the top of the map have a door key. If left alone, not only Olwen but also children would die.
    • In normal mode, the enemy boss will leave as soon as he fires 10 shots of Bolting. (Once the enemy boss is off the map, other enemies begin to flee.)
  • In Chapter 14, Homer’s house gives Wrath skill when Machyua, Selphina, and Tanya visit it. The house will close when they get the skill.
  • In Chapter 16A, Conversation between Phee and Ilios can now be carried out even if Olwen has already talked with Kempf. (In this case, the conversation ends midway through and Ilios does not join the group.)
  • Fixed a problem in the dialogue of Chapter 17A, the page feed was not done according to the rule.
  • Fixed a problem in Chapter 18 where Xavier’s Auth stars would increase when the NPC deputies fled after Leif conversed with Xavier. (It only increase if they are already conversing with the hostage.)
  • Changed the image of the speech bubble displayed in TalkDisplay. The image was too large and visibility of the under square covered by it was poor, so it has been reduced in size.
  • Fixed “Get (item name)” being displayed when an item was obtained, to “Got (item name)”.
3 Likes

How to recruit Homeros in chapter 14? When Nanna visited… he won’t join the team.

He doesn’t join in this. You can check this page for the (normal) character recruitment list.

Thanks bro😃

Updated as follows:

• Fixed the problem, Japanese dialogue was used in English mode, for Bandol in Chapter 5 and Truman in Chapter 6 when they were caught and released.
  • In Chapter 6, added Eisenau and Faden as enemy reinforcements.
  • In Chapter 11x, added enemy breakaway points (3 staircases). The enemies in closed corridors who cannot escape and had to die was fixed.
  • In Chapter 18, the conversation between the Lenster Army and the hostage was changed so that the event will not succeed unless the Lenster Army is in a conversable state. (If the Lenster Army is in an abnormal state other than Poison, the dialogue will show a failure pattern, the convo event will end with the Lenster Army remaining an enemy. And the hostage will begin to leave the map.)
  • In Chapter 19, fixed a problem in which some English dialogue was gone without waiting for the button input.
  • In Chapter 20, changed the dialogue of starting chapter, when King Blume is defeated in Chapter 19.
    • The method of “it was all a dream”-ending does not seem to be well communicated for English-speakers, so English texts now provide more specific explanations than Japanese texts.
  • In Chapter 23, fixed a dialogue problem where lines with no spaces between words.
  • In Chapter 24, fixed omission of line breaks in a dialogue. Also, some of the dialogue wording has been corrected.
2 Likes

I’m very satisfied with the game! I just recently finished it, and it is one of the best things I’ve played in recent months. I’m also glad you keep changing and fixing the game, especially the parts that are annoying, like ch11x for example. Glad to see you’re improving the game! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you for playing. I’m glad you enjoyed. I saw your youtube, it helped a lot in fixing bugs and balancing the game. Thank you again!

1 Like

I’m curious, the bugs that you have shown on your YouTube channel are preserved or have you fixed them?

1 Like

Most of them have been fixed. Only the berserk bug has not been fundamentally fixed, but the order in which the enemies are placed has been changed.

1 Like

oh, I’m glad my playthrough helped you!

2 Likes

Updated:

• Fixed some English dialogue in Chapters 1, 4, 16B, 17A, 23, 24, 25, Units later story, and Opening Demo.
  • Fixed the untranslated dialogue when Moore in Chapter 17A was defeated.
2 Likes

Updated:

• The Goddess Axe has been changed to an infinite.
  • Changed the lower limit of the Critical ratio is set to 1 only when the target’s luck is 9 or less, and to 0 when it is 10 or more.
  • Changed the help contents.
    • Separated most of the items that were in the “Units” section of the help to “Stats Screen”, and added items “Crit”, “Ddg”, “Def”, “Res”, “Growth rate”, “Support effect”, and “Weapon Level”. (Items for which the calculation formulas have changed significantly from vanilla have been mentioned. And added an explanation of the growth rate and support effect display function, which was not explained in the game.)
    • Added that weapons with a green star in their type will not be available with Elite skill.
4 Likes

Looking at the number of clicks on the link, it seems that everyone is interested in the secret character, so I made some videos of those recruiting event.

I plan to make videos for all the secret characters soon, but I’m a bit busy with another matter, so the rest will be released soon. Suggestions for translation improvements are always welcome.

13 Likes

is it possible to buy knight/master proofs?

Yes. Knight Proof is sold in Chapter 17B Secret Shop, Chapter 22 Vendor, and Master Proof in Chapter 24 Secret Shop.

3 Likes

Is there a way to see the FCM of the characters in the game?

IIRC follow-up critical modifier was removed

1 Like

As already answered, the Follow-up Critical Multiplier feature has been removed. (Thanks for answering on my behalf!)

However, a fixed value of twice the former FCM is added to each unit’s Crit value. So some units have a slightly higher chance of getting a critical (basically around 2 to 10%). The FCM value itself is not output on screen, you can guess that from the Crit value calculation results on the stat screen.

2 Likes