[FE5] [Complete] Fire Emblem: New Theory of Thracia 776

I don’t know if it’s just me or it’s a bug, but sometimes in player and enemy phase, battle theme sounds bad, i’m using Snes9x EX+ on Android.
Edit: Nevermind, I just changed DSP interpolation option, and sound works correct now.

1 Like

I am glad to hear that there were no problems. Please feel free to contact again if you need anything else.

Updated. New item “Super Proof” has been added.

(The video is in Japanese but has English subtitles.)

The Super Proof lowers the level by 10 and increases the Vigor ★ by 1, without changing the class and ability. This item is for those who wish to increase the level of units that join as an upper class, without changing their class.

And with the implementation of this new item, the promotion specifications have been changed as follows:

• The first promotion always lowers the level by 10, but the level does not lower after the second promotion.
  • The Vigor ★ is now also increased only at the first promotion.
  • When a level has been lowered due to a promotion or using Super Proof, the Vigor ★ on the stats screen has been changed so that it turns green.

To achieve this change, I have made each unit have a flag to indicate whether it has already promoted or not (using the upper bit of the VIgor★). Therefore, if you load data that was played halfway through in the previous version, it will not work as per the above specifications.

If you carry over a save from an older version, units that have been promoted such as using Knight Proof will be treated as unpromoted, and those units may have their final number of level-ups increased slightly. There is no harm in this, as it will not prevent you from progressing.

If this does not bother you, you can carry over your saved data as is. If you are concerned about this, please play from the beginning.

9 Likes

That “thier” I think it should be a “their”, right?

1 Like

Oh, it’s a typo. I will correct it in the next update. Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

Updated. Added the feature to see the total Auth.★ value that each army has on the status screen. The number of stars is displayed to the right of “Commander”. This mimicked the feature of Bells of Byelen.

fe5x485

And, this update includes the following:

• Fixed a typo in Chapter 4 reported.
  • Fixed bugs in the map combat graphics for female Sword Fighter and Pirates’ sword attacks.
  • Eased joining requirements for some alternative units.
  • Described Hit and Avo values calculation formula in the Help.
  • Others, minor unintended behavior, etc. were corrected.
5 Likes

Updated. A new command “Porter”, a new class “Transporter”, and a new item “Porter Proof” have been added.

Use “Porter Proof” to appoint any one unit as “Transporter”. The “Porter” command, which Transporter has, allows you to move supply items in and out on the map without having to go to the depository.

(The video is in Japanese but has English subtitles.)

And, this update includes the following:

• Deleted an unnecessary line break at the beginning of Pavise skill description.
  • Changed the font figure of “J” in the menu font (to improve compression ratio).
  • Menu-related and unit-related help items are now grouped together. Because the number of items has increased so much that it has become difficult to know where to find what.
  • Others, minor unintended behavior, etc. were corrected.
11 Likes

Every time you post a new update I feel like it’s Christmas. Great job as always!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you’re enjoying it!

2 Likes

I completed Super Thracia, now the Blume patch is my next target to complete and like always, I’m going to save my stat boosters to Eyvel

1 Like

ig that “ever” has to be a "never":thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks for your report, I fixed the issue.

Also, in this event, there was no English dialogue when Berserked Eyvel captured Mareeta, so I added it.

1 Like

playing a lot Super Thracia makes me don’t like anymore the vanilla protraits of Leif, Nanna and Sara🐮but Leif’s protrait from FE4 doesn’t look bad so idc much anyways.

1 Like

Great mod hack! :slight_smile:
For some reason Marty Mountain Thief cannot steal things (first chapter) even though both Marty’s strenght and condition outweights the enemy’s archer weight 4 of the short bow - his str 3 and con 7. Mart’s strength 11 and con 15.
Armored sword class in Geoanology of Holy War had far better map sprite than Thracia tank knights.

Marty has 1 speed at base, the archer has 6, You need higher speed to steal. Marty having steals feels like he’s meant to steal some of the heavier weapons later on in the game that may be held by armor units, even then you’ll need scroll stacking or stat boosters to make it work.

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining because it got me puzzled. I could steal some enemy items but not others. So speed, strength and constitution/built are the key factors in stealing.
I was wondering. Eveyl commander says to capture Imperial units in first chapter because they are conscripts. Do player get any reward for it? Also does Raydrik gets replaced by waifu?

Vanilla portrait of Leif had a spoiled brat vibe, which I think suited the first half. But it is unfortunate that don’t see growth from his face at the late game. In my hack, his face would be changed to FE4-like in the middle.

Sara in Super Thracia has a lovely face, but loses the mysterious vibe that vanilla one has. Vanilla is a good representation of her characterization. However, when look at her vanilla face on a modern LCD screen, the mouth looks odd, so I have only modified that.

Nanna in Super Thracia is cute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Capturing all or killing all the enemies in chapter 1 does not affect anything. That dialogue remains the original. Think of it as a tutorial to teach you that the capture system exists.

Raydrick has been replaced by Ishtore.

And as already answered, the Steal command is only displayed if your unit is faster than the opponent. This is a specification carried from vanilla. (Thanks for answering on my behalf!)

Due to lack of space in the skill description window, not all conditions are fully described. Please refer to the Skill List in the Help section for more information on the skills. (Help → Unit → Skill List → Steal)

fe5x490

4 Likes

I see, everyone has they tastes. For me, I like Leif’s Super Thracia portrait but the FE4 one that you edited for your hack I like it and I prefer it 100 times than vanilla Leif’s portrait tbh👍

1 Like

Regarding killed/defeated units on casual mode. Would it be possible to apply stone condition instead and removed it after advancing through the next chapter? That way even if unit is deployed it cannot be used. I know it sounds kind of whacky way of penalizing the player.
From the new units do we get any early dark mages before Chapter 12x or new unit types like bishops?

1 Like