[FE4] Beo Sword in Fire Emblem 4

Download Here (Contains .bps/.ips/.ups)
Apply to an untranslated headered rom

What it says on the tin, this hack adds the Beo Sword featured in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 into Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, and that’s (almost) really it. I just kinda made this on a whim and thought I might as well share it. This patch also includes the Sword Skill patch as well as the ability to sell Holy Weapons.

Tragically, I was not able to give the weapon Wrath and Vantage due to FE4 being super finnicky with weapon skills, so I opted to give it Critical and Steal, as well as +10 Skl and Spd.

Additionally, only units with Major Beo blood can use this weapon, and Loptous blood is now invisible (read: removed) on all units that previously possessed it. Julius can still use Loptous though, and Deirdre has the same growths, don’t worry. Additionally, since the Beo Sword is a Holy Weapon, it’ll be inherited regardless of if it can be used at base, so Arthur will still be able to use it.

Beo blood gives the following bonuses to growths: 10% HP, 10% Str, 20% Skl, 10% Lck (double these for Major Beo blood). Beowolf has had his personal growths reduced by the Minor blood bonuses, but as a whole has higher growths (and all of his children will have higher growths).

6 Likes

This… This is the most random and absurd I’ve seen in a while, and I love it. DefaultFormat, you are a freaking genius :rofl:

2 Likes