FE17 Thread - The leak was real (Spoilers, maybe)

For now I’m mostly disappointed by the characters design, all the characters (and it’s worse for women ones) looks too much like “generic anime”.

But well I hope that at least the level design and gameplay will be interesting enough

4 Likes

So… Fire Emblem Engage, huh? What are your opinions, FEU? Toothpaste Chan - Yay or Nay?

1 Like

@JeyTheCount this topic already exists.

1 Like

The worst part is that ResetEra was right.

wdym?

Speaking of characters with different colors on the left and right sides.

4 Likes

Final Boss concept leaked

4 Likes

What in the Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Original Dragon fusion is that

2 Likes

most probably a Yu Gi Oh monster

1 Like

In fact it is a YGO monster xD it’s kind of fusion (xyz) between Dark Rebellion and Odd Eyes Dragons

1 Like

I can practically see the essays long effect text under it in my mind

2 Likes

Lmao yes it has very long EFFECTS
Ygo has changed so much
I really prefer first generation xD

Various Daylife is crying in the corner

1 Like

That was clearly made by an AI so it doesn’t count!

You could say that title isn’t very… Engaging, eyyyyyy!!!

Hoping this premise is a one-off for the purposes of the 30th anniversary that got delayed because of COVID and that something more original is on the way.

There was very little in the trailer I liked besides that there was a grid and that the stat numbers showed looked like numbers you’d see in an FE game.

I’m not IS’s target audience anymore anyway.

We will always have the hack.

12 Likes

You can talk to a birb seemingly.

5 Likes

Actually I know what would fix FEE. Bring GUST in and just go all-in on the anime game aesthetic. Gimme Atelier Emblem. do it

1 Like

Honestly this would rope in the new demographic and if it’s a quality game you’ll get enough of the old fans to play.

@Pandan has a good point. As FE drifts further and further from its roots this community becomes more important in creating quality Classic FE content. It’s sort of like how the Mario World and Pokémon communities have kept their games alive with quality romhacks.

3 Likes

While I expect the story to be the smelliest of cheese, I don’t like to bandwagon on negativity.

If it has maps that are actually designed for specific enemy deployments and player army configurations, it will already have a leg up on Three Houses.

I’m more concerned about the hub/base area than anything else in the trailer because I don’t think wandering around the same stale hub adds anything worthwhile to a strategy game like Fire Emblem. I really don’t understand the need for modern RPGs to cram in mobile game style management activities that just slow down the pacing without adding any meaningful gameplay.

I did kind of like how the bright colors on the maps that were shown made them look like 3D versions of SNES or GBA era maps.

7 Likes