FE17 Thread - The leak was real (Spoilers, maybe)

if you’re testing character display limits with variable-width fonts W is likely the widest glyph you can use, if I want to see if the avatar name can spill out of the UI anywhere this would be the ideal test name

3 Likes

Honestly I have my doubts. The fact that it’s in chinese, as well the generic mobile gacha game esque UI and artstyle don’t exactly point to this being something from IS/Nintendo. Obviously we can’t be 100% sure if this real or not but I sure hope it isn’t.

1 Like

Someone ought to post this

8 Likes

Another image leak, this time of Lord-chan aka Toothpaste-chan

Toothpaste-chan

I love her design tbh

Honestly, i still don’t believe the leaks (especially the image ones) but if the design is not like that imma be dissapointed lol

3 Likes

I’m actually in love with her design already ngl

But if all this is actually true then you are the official person to coin her meme name so congratulations

leaning towards fake, the screenshots don’t look anywhere near like a finished game, which is odd considering it’s supposed to have been completed for a year now. This overall just rubs me the wrong way, I’ll be genuinely shocked if this were real.

1 Like

maybe over here but Toothpaste-chan has been a popular name on the subreddit for a few hours already xD

I think you can add the “gets blue balled by a new fe trailer that turns out to be a warriors game” in the cycle, like between the top point and the right corner, yeah the classic warriors blue ball

1 Like

100% believe that this is a real game, but dunno about a real FE game.

The art seems to have taken inspiration from Genshin Impact or similar, which is definitely in line with IS’s recent trend-chasing.

The visuals are definitely a minor improvement over 3H, but that’s a very low bar.

Dragon statues on the background of Toothpaste-chan’s screens are extremely FE though.

3 Likes

Fake because there’s no “S” support and we know they’re never getting rid of S supports

18 Likes

Hopefully there’s one per unit because I’m tired of shipwars

They better have those, I need to marry my boy Gonzales!!

After seeing the most recent image of the alleged main lord, factoring in Emily, Ronin, and previous other leaks about a new FE game on the way, and assuming that the images were all based on older builds as claimed, I’m leaning towards real at this point. If GUST is involved, the game should look better than 3H if Ryza is anything to go by, and the newest image of the lord lines up more with that. The use of simplified Chinese (to my understanding) and the fact that one of the screen shots is clearly for a console game and not a mobile game also leads me to believe this isn’t a Chinese knockoff.

4 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that the leak is either from the Chinese outsourced graphics studio doing some UI and etc tests or one of their guys made an FE mockup for the models that are going into an Atelier game.

Edit: It looks Traditional Chinese, so it’s likely from a Taiwanese or Hong Kong source. Which makes it kinda compelling that it’s real, because usually video games aren’t localized for the mainland market, and I don’t think GUST outsources to Taiwan (it would be expensive lol)

I hope Toothpaste-Chan isn't real just so that people won't assume she inspired the designs for Cosette and Orville's descendants.

Saints Blood N.emulator-17

7 Likes

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW is my favorite character, gonna def use them

6 Likes

I going to be completely honesty i think Toothpaste-Chan design look stupid.

2 Likes

The leak was real, lmao

8 Likes

told y’all motherfuckers

1 Like

Surprising for a Nintendo leak

Feh 2 baby let’s fucking go

1 Like